Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) (63803 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
disgusting. How can you be attracted to someone young enough to be your granddaughter? Arranged marriage?

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by MATEX30: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wedding and marriage is sweet, learn more on how to make your marriage work and sweet at

https://sportafriq.com/
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by BabaIbo: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
EndRape2:
And young guys will be assisting him, reason you have too many paternity fraud.

No be lie.
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by izubext007: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nal wah oooh
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bobotic:
suarez pic
lol, those were actually happy tears from the human flesh eater … after he won the 20/21 La Liga title

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Bobotic(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
And so? Flogging delayed is not flogging denied grin grin grin

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bobotic:
And so? Flogging delayed is not flogging denied]
hmm, this your parable pass my power …I’ll be back, make I go find garri soak.

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Bifwoli: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Mcreloaded:
Won't be surprised if this news is from Kenya.
Guess I am right
Won't be surprised you're missing quite a few bolts and nuts in your head.I can see some loose wires,burned diodes and missing capacitors too in your medula oblangata.
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Bifwoli:
Won't be surprised you're missing quite a few bolts and nuts in your head.I can see some loose wires,burned diodes and missing capacitors too in your medula oblangata.

Run along and take your medication before you blow a fuse.
This is no place for mad people.
If you have already entered market with this level of madness then sorry is your case
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Zanzibar1: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
akeeng:
Is that not pocohantas?
Lol
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Unrated900(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Someone pleas kiss me with 500h to chow! Save a generation!
empty belle since tuesday! Naija tough 3813011916 Eco ikechukwu

Go to India and carry drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.