Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? (364 Views)

Help a disturbed female what could this be? / Special Gift For A Disturbed Child Named Karlman / I Hate To Be Disturbed Whenever I’m Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by AmaraBea: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
I have this soft fleshy painless mass beside my big toenail that has been growing slowly within the last 15-20 years, I have seen many conditions of big toenail but they don't look like my case, can anyone help me with the name and picture of my type of issue?

Note:
Mine is beside the big toenail, it is soft and painless, has been growing slowly since about 20 years ago!

1k recharge for any helper thanks!

Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Ogundex(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Looks more like cone usually caused by shoe friction. Stop wearing tight fitting footwear's and watch it disappear over time.
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by gasparpisciotta: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Soft tissue build up, though harmless but can disfigure your feet if left unchecked.

Visit the nearest hospital to remove it or learn to live with it.

Hasta la vista

1 Like

Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by AmaraBea: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for your understanding, I have seen corns as well, but unlike corns, mine is painless and has a thick fleshy undergrowth, and I also suspect shoe, because I have been wearing tight shoes for almost 20 years now!

https://www.google.com/search?q=big+toenail+corns+pictures+photos&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1&prmd=ivnx&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiLxoj2jabzAhVL8BQKHRR8D6YQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=320&bih=537&dpr=2.25#imgrc=tBUfuWuoSUSIQM&imgdii=i-dx-9m9MlQQ9M
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by slawormiir: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar

See as leg ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
AmaraBea:
I have this soft fleshy painless mass beside my big toenail that has been growing slowly within the last 15-20 years, I have seen many conditions of big toenail but they don't look like my case, can anyone help me with the name and picture of my type of issue?

Note:
Mine is beside the big toenail, it is soft and painless, has been growing slowly since about 20 years ago!

1k recharge for any helper thanks!

OP
My father had this too....it had been growing since like 5yrs,when i was sick n had to go to d hospital,he used d moment to tell d doctor,doctor tested him and he was operated,that was d end of it...just black blood and dirt and he is fine now.....OP go to d hospital
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Xixtie(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Forget the growth first, why are you toenails looking so awful biko?
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by AmaraBea: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Excellent

OP
My father had this too....it had been growing since like 5yrs,when i was sick n had to go to d hospital,he used d moment to tell d doctor,doctor tested him and he was operated,that was d end of it...just black blood and dirt and he is fine now.....OP go to d hospital[/quote]
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by AmaraBea: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Xixtie:
Forget the growth first, why are you toenails looking so awful biko?

Be serious bikonu
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Xixtie(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2021
AmaraBea:

Be serious bikonu
Gosh knows I'm not trying to troll you, your nails made me cringe. Good luck on your quest for a solution tho.
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Flahyuq:

OP
My father had this too....it had been growing since like 5yrs,when i was sick n had to go to d hospital,he used d moment to tell d doctor,doctor tested him and he was operated,that was d end of it...just black blood and dirt and he is fine now.....OP go to d hospital

AmaraBea
I have given you a solution o
Your solution is in hospital n its surgery

When you are ready u can send my 1k airtime
Thanks papii cheesy
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by AmaraBea: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
#flahyuk, I was told that its a vein that is there, that if I venture to do a surgery, it may destroy the leg permanently
Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
AmaraBea:
#flahyuk, I was told that its a vein that is there, that if I venture to do a surgery, it may destroy the leg permanently

All those are hearsay bro
I still insist visiting d hospital is ur best bet
There,u will be given better solution
Hospital is ur best frnd in this kind of situation

1 Like

Re: Help A Disturbed Nairalander: What Is This? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bill Clinton Has Been Hospitalized With Sepsis In California / Help My Toe Nail / How Can I Stop Eating Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.