Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejection (241 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection by Emu4u2c: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2021
What does it mean if a girl says "Even if you were the last man on earth I can never date you" and then proceeds to shoot her shot at your close Buddy

1 Like

Re: Rejection by helinues: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2021
You are not her type.

Simple as ABC
Re: Rejection by brosom(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Ur personality disgust her.

Prove her wrong by making more and more and more money, you'll be surprised to hear her say she was only joking.

Fear them...!!
Re: Rejection by slawormiir: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni go huzzle
Re: Rejection by Jeon(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Emu4u2c:
What does it mean if a girl says "Even if you were the last man on earth I can never date you" and then proceeds to shoot her shot at your close Buddy

U are not her type..

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Please Help!! / Is These How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally Around The World? / Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.