Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Stalked? (5295 Views)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. / Are You Being Stalked? / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
Stalker (s) Your Experience And How It Ended

I read stuff online, books, especially the gift of fear,  I am really curious,
Why do men and women stalk each other? Its more unsettling that the stalker(s) will even accept their victims hate, anger if they cannot attain their love? Why do they do this! Why do they let their victims feel they have to fear? Why do ex husbands, estranged husbands and boyfriends, wives and girlfriends do this to their ex lovers?
Apart from obviously suffering from a mental illness,

I've read that responding is the worst thing you can do? After reading the gift of fear, my concerns and suspicions of even filing for a restraining order have been answered. Personally, I don't see the point in filing for a restraining order because i don't think the police control a psychopath. That they cannot hear the word 'No' and that troubles me.

DO you guys have any experiences with stalking? How did it end, and what are ways to detect a potential stalker?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
Maybe you can help me explain why I stalk PWEETY
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Lax75(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
I've had some stalkers on this Nairaland. They say they are hypnotized by my eyes (profile). They even go as far as trying to "pretend-fight" with me,  thinking that they can have "pretend-make-up-sex" with me. Savages! I just ignore them and they finally disappear. I don't even want to mention names, all I can say is Lax (alias wine-n-dine bobo) don't get down like that.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

You should know better

Lax75:

I've had some stalkers on this Nairaland. They say they are hypnotized by my eyes (profile). They even go as far as trying to "pretend-fight" with me,  thinking that they can have "pretend-make-up-sex" with me. Savages! I just ignore them and they finally disappear. I don't even want to mention names, all I can say is Lax (alias wine-n-dine bobo) don't get down like that.

Ok, but where is the eyes?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Lax75(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^ I had to change the picture.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Please lets stay on the topic
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Scooby1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by claremont(m): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2011
I used to have my email and Facebook IDs on my NL profile page, until I started receiving all sorts of dodgy emails from weirdos (especially females using MTN blackberries angry angry) professing all sorts of things. I had to remove my IDs from here, and then used my spam button on any dodgy email I get. Desperation can make men/ladies do all sorts of things including stalking someone they believe may be a "prime catch".
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2011
^claremonth

even with your half past agecko eye - women still profess love for you

nigerian women are indeed cheap

please nor vex bro - na Joke i dey cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:11am On Sep 07, 2011
^^Ahahaha grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 2:12am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Ahahaha grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:14am On Sep 07, 2011
What's wrong now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

What's wrong now?

kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Ah, I see. I'm moving to lancashire this sunday. grin cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2011
cool - I'll message u tomorrow off nairaland smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2011
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2011
kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by dealordea(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2011
Have never had any experience about stalker but i think they are more common in people we love, though am not really bother about it but i still find it ridiculous why some people tend to result to that kind of attitude. To me, i see stalkers to be desperate in need of attention even though most of them fall out love.

Peace out.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 07, 2011
People like 190 huh
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by dealordea(m): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

People like 190 huh

Didn't mention name, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

People like 190 huh

I thought he is your friend?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2011
Nope more like my #1 enemy
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 07, 2011
@OP people like Kandikane, damn that girl is a lesssbian and a stalker I can't believe she saved someone's picture on her computer for the past one year a female nairalander for that matter. . Hilarious
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 07, 2011
Ive had the experience of being stalked by my ex. The police wouldnt even show up when he was pounding on my door because he didnt verbally say he was going to hurt me! And I couldnt get a restraining order. Some people just cant deal with a break up and move on and they want revenge. This went on for a log time until he finally gave up. A restraining order would help because you can call the police,and actually have them act, if the stalker is in violation of the order.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ long time
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by pendo89(f): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2011
ok so there are 2 kinds of stalkers

Offline.

Wow unto you if you are victim of both. Where do you hide grin
You get stalked online when you avail your details to everybody. That is your own fault not the mummy's wales,and the dollz.
They are only doing their biz!
Offline,those are crazy fellows who cant deal with heartbreak or rejection.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

@OP people like Kandikane, damn that girl is a lesssbian and a stalker I can't believe she saved someone's picture on her computer for the past one year a female nairalander for that matter. . Hilarious

Ahahaha, e pain you? Go hug a transformer then. . grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

You stalk everybody garrremmitt!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by MrCork17: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2011
chicks stak me everyday but i dont complain. I blame my goodlooks though undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Serpentine(f): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
I've had a real expereince of a stalker, who was not an ex. It was a man I hired to do some yard work for me. I fired him when I found him in my house looking through my lingerie drawer. He had asked to use my toilet and took an unauthorised detour.
Shortly after, my house ws burgled, not once, but four nights in a row. It seemed that the person was trying ot get entry into the house when I was alone, but on police advice, I had a male relative staying with me for a few days.

On the fith night, I had gone to stay in another area for a few days, hoping the break ins would stop. That night a lady living about 5 mins away from me was raped and murder by an intruder. From that day on, I had police checks at my house every 15 mins and attack alarms all over the house.

It took over a year to catch the murderer, and he turned out to be a friend of the man who had done the yard work and the brother of one of my students.

I found out that the man who did the yard work was put on the sex offenders register for another offence and was sent to prison for a year.

When he came out, he was sat out side my office for several days in a row. I commented to one of the community police officers who shared the building.
the next day the police were at an area meeting,w hen the one I had spoken to called me from the meeting,a sking if the yard worker was still outside. I said no but he had been. My friend put the chief of police on the phone and I was told to go straight home, call a male relative to stay with me and not to open the door to anyone else except the police. There was a man hunt launched, with helicopters and police cars. It turns out htat this yard man was part of a gang that had been kidnapping young women and sexually assulting them, and police were looking for him.

He went to prison for another 3 years and when he came out, I bumped into him in a local shop. I was in a mess, shaing with fear because it was unexpected. Police couldnt do anything unles she commited another crime. I spoke to my landlord and within a week i had moved to another area.

The yard man is currently being held indefinately under the mental health act as he has commited several other sexual attacks and uses his low Iq to claim he doesn't underastand the consequences.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
^wow!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2011
Serpentine:

I've had a real expereince of a stalker, who was not an ex. It was a man I hired to do some yard work for me. I fired him when I found him in my house looking through my lingerie drawer. He had asked to use my toilet and took an unauthorised detour.
Shortly after, my house ws burgled, not once, but four nights in a row. It seemed that the person was trying ot get entry into the house when I was alone, but on police advice, I had a male relative staying with me for a few days.

On the fith night, I had gone to stay in another area for a few days, hoping the break ins would stop. That night a lady living about 5 mins away from me was violated and murder by an intruder. From that day on, I had police checks at my house every 15 mins and attack alarms all over the house.

It took over a year to catch the murderer, and he turned out to be a friend of the man who had done the yard work and the brother of one of my students.

I found out that the man who did the yard work was put on the sex offenders register for another offence and was sent to prison for a year.

When he came out, he was sat out side my office for several days in a row. I commented to one of the community police officers who shared the building.
the next day the police were at an area meeting,w hen the one I had spoken to called me from the meeting,a sking if the yard worker was still outside. I said no but he had been. My friend put the chief of police on the phone and I was told to go straight home, call a male relative to stay with me and not to open the door to anyone else except the police. There was a man hunt launched, with helicopters and police cars. It turns out htat this yard man was part of a gang that had been kidnapping young women and sexually assulting them, and police were looking for him.

He went to prison for another 3 years and when he came out, I bumped into him in a local shop. I was in a mess, shaing with fear because it was unexpected. Police couldnt do anything unles she commited another crime. I spoke to my landlord and within a week i had moved to another area.

The yard man is currently being held indefinately under the mental health act as he has commited several other intimate attacks and uses his low Iq to claim he doesn't underastand the consequences.

Jesus christ of Nazareth. is that u on ur profile? Wow this is captivating tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. / Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work? / War Chat Between A Guy And His Ex (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.