Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here (1853 Views)

Does God Exist? / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Nothingserious: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
let's see when I send you to hell cool

Dry.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Nothingserious:

Well again, that’s not the Bible. If only you will humble yourself and study the Bible to be able engage Christians. You failed again. The joke is dry. Try harder to make it look okay. Of course with a sound Bible knowledge
wink
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Nothingserious:

Dry.
As dry as the wilderness my son Jesus fasted for 40days and night
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Nothingserious: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
As dry as the wilderness my son Jesus fasted for 40days and night

Matthew 12:31
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Nothingserious:

Matthew 12:31
The holy spirit is here chilling with me.
You want him to make you speak in tongues.

Apply within stating the tongues you would prefer cool
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Please

Can you help me with 700naira?
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Nothingserious: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

1 John 2:18-27

1 John 2:19
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Religion is a disease. It eats the most valuable parts of the brain and leaves wasted remnant.

The religious moo wants you to disprove lies that hasn't been proven. This can only happen in religion
I usually do not have patience for such kind of ignoramus.

You haven't said anything than regurgitating consonants you were taught.

There is no intelligence you claim to have in your write up than strawman from untrained mind.

Internet is your covering, if not, can you be discussing face to face and all you regurgitating is abuse wrapped in you emotional trauma. Internet have given you cloth to wear but didn't offer you a cap to help your way of thinking.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

There is no intelligence you claim to have in your write up than strawman from untrained mind.

Internet is your covering, if not, can you be discussing face to face and all you regurgitating is abuse wrapped in you emotional trauma. Internet have given you cloth to wear but didn't offer you a cap to help your way of thinking.
Shut up.
You have no moral rights to talk about fallacies when you are a Picasso in shifting burden of proof.
Don't bring your illogical Christian reasoning here.

The Bible made claims and you asked someone who doesn't believe them to prove his disbelief. Are you daft?
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

If your silly Bible made claims then you silly Bible should provide evidence for them.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The onus lies on the proponents of the beliefs to provide evidence for it.

The idea of asking the negative to provide evidence is stupid, irrational and will not be condoned. If you think I'm saying rubbish, I can show you how stupid that line of reasoning is.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Hupernikao is a typical Christian, he refuses to take responsibility for the claims of the Bible and tries to shift the responsibility to the opposition.

It’s has religious people reason like they don’t have anything upstairs.

Just like telling me to disprove Flying Spaghetti Monster, does that make any sense?

You have now become used to giving false witness. You made a claim, yet put it on the Bible. I asked you to defend your claim, you are shouting burden of proof. Is this how you have been learning and claim wisdom.

I know wisdom to you and your lots mean to be able to sing the lyrics of science.

I took you through history, you failed
I took you through language, you failed
I took you through proper reasoning, you failed. Is this how you are outside internet?

Just ensure you don't fail in this last one: to go back to your nursery table of knowledge because, to be sincere with you, you don't understand anything on what you set out to criticize.

Trying to bully your ways around knowledge will eventually turn you to a hoodlum among the wise.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

You have now become used to giving false witness. You made a claim, yet put it on the Bible. I asked you to defend your claim, you are shouting burden of proof. Is this how you have been learning and claim wisdom.

I know wisdom to you and your lots mean to be able to sing the lyrics of science.

I took you through history, you failed
I took you through language, you failed
I took you through proper reasoning, you failed. Is this how you are outside internet?

Just ensure you don't fail in this last one: to go back to your nursery table of knowledge because, to be sincere with you, you don't understand anything on what you set out to criticize.

Trying to bully your ways around knowledge will eventually turn you to a hoodlum among the wise.
We don’t believe the biblical claim, that’s not a claim.

The Bible has thousands of unproven claims that you should prove. Not me.

If you want to preach the Bible then be ready to provide evidence for the claims in it. You cannot runaway from providing evidence sir
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are a fool if you think the burden of proof lies on the person refuting the God claim.
Religious people always think foolishly.

The Bible made thousands of claims that hasn't been proven and you want someone that is refuting it to bear the burden of proof. If that's how burden of proof works in your useless church then I wil reset your brain here.

That's what religion does, it turned everhting upside-down to cover its dishonesty. It amuses me that people who preach truth can be this dishonest.

How can you tell someone who's refute the biblical claims to prove a negative? Are you Christians everlasting morons?

Religion is a total scam and practiced by idiots who are liars and you are evidence for that.

You make amateur philosophy mistakes of Russell's teapot and then think you have any brain in thay your skull?
Who provides Evidence for a god claim?
The person making the claim or the person refuting it?

If I slap you EH?

Let me advise you. Ehn.

I know it's part of your training to be rude and uncultured. It's a trademark of your lots.

Like I told your brother, internet is your covering. But if you are smart enough, you will know, you can't communicate among humans just the way you did up there. You will be taken for not normal.

To be a normal person, you must know how you speak normal, and handle your emotions from being disturbed. When you are troubled just the way you did, you won't be normal in attitude, words and actions. And I know you desire to be normal in this.

So go and learn how to speak among humans, you relate too much with machines (internet, phones, computer) and it's already making you speak abnormally.

I hope you understand.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Let me advise you. Ehn.

I know it's part of your training to be rude and uncultured. It's a trademark of your lots.

Like I told your brother, internet is your covering. But if you are smart enough, you will know, you can't communicate among humans just the way you did up there. You will be taken for not normal.

To be a normal person, you must know how you speak normal, and handle your emotions from being disturbed. When you are troubled just the way you did, you won't be normal in attitude, words and actions. And I know you desire to be normal in this.

So go and learn how to speak among humans, you relate too much with machines (internet, phones, computer) and it's already making you speak abnormally.

I hope you understand.
You cannot advise God cheesy

I am God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

You have to prove that I am not.
If you dare try to advise me, I will send you to hell cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Lol cheesy

Hupernikao, this guy said he’s your god? grin
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
thats because the burden of proof is on that person who made the claim of a god. Which is the positive claim

It’s idiotic trying to shift to to someone who Deny the claim. You should go back to philosophy and logic class

Bro, drop your keyboard. Go and learn and come back. You have failed too much here to even still have your internet device in your hands. Cover face, drop your keyboard and pick things that will help you out of this knowledge failure.

Nah simple help I have be that.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, drop your keyboard. Go and learn and come back. You have failed too much here to even still have your internet device in your hands. Cover face, drop your keyboard and pick things that will help you out of this knowledge failure.

Nah simple help I have be that.
I have seen god, he’s here on this thread.
I now believe he exist cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Pèlé. I understand your plight.

It's not easy to be full of confusing knowledge.

When feeding/food is not well defined, it's stunted and confused growth you will see.

When the knowledge you feed on is mixed in confusion, the result is what is seen in you now.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
We don’t believe the biblical claim, that’s not a claim.

The Bible has thousands of unproven claims that you should prove. Not me.

If you want to preach the Bible then be ready to provide evidence for the claims in it. You cannot runaway from providing evidence sir

When you start reading Bible properly, you will ask for the right claim and will get your answers.

For now enjoy reading stories from it and continue taking it to school of science to be arguing and looking for proofs.

I wonder the meaning of wisdom today, if a man can take a theological book to science school and be reading it as scientific. Where is the wisdom?

You have a lot to learn.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Pèlé. I understand your plight.

It's not easy to be full of confusing knowledge.

When feeding/food is not well defined, it's stunted and confused growth you will see.

When the knowledge you feed on is mixed in confusion, the result is what is seen in you now.
I am being compassionate this hot afternoon because Michael just fixed the heavenly air-conditioning else I would struck you with lightning for trying to banter Jehovah.
Go read Luke 10: 18
That's how I roll cool
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
I have seen god, he’s here on this thread.
I now believe he exist cheesy

Okay. It's good for you. Add the to your portfolio of confusion.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Okay. It's good for you. Add the to your portfolio of confusion.
E pain am grin

Go and prove that he’s not god cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

When you start reading Bible properly, you will ask for the right claim and will get your answers.

For now enjoy reading stories from it and continue taking it to school of science to be arguing and looking for proofs.

I wonder the meaning of wisdom today, if a man can take a theological book to science school and be reading it as scientific. Where is the wisdom?

You have a lot to learn.
You should go and learn basics of burden of proof in philosophy and logic first before trying to teach people

Illiterate grin
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
E pain am grin

Go and prove that he’s not good cheesy

Pain? grin grin

Your most have overrate yourself. Funny folk.
I am helping you solve your issues, you are speaking of pain.

There is a greater pain in your mode of reading and comprehension. That is what you should focus us.

Don't get caught up in real life with this.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Pain? grin grin

Your most have overrate yourself. Funny folk.
I am helping you solve your issues, you are speaking of pain.

There is a greater pain in your mode of reading and comprehension. That is what you should focus us.

Don't get caught up in real life with this.
The lord is here to heal my pain, he’s on my thread cheesy grin

You cannot prove that god is not here
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
You should go and learn basics of burden of proof in philosophy and logic first before trying to teach people

Illiterate grin

I know, it's your easy way out. It's good for you.

Hold it well o, so that the burden doesn't weigh you down before you have your proof.

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
The lord is here to heal my pain, he’s on my thread cheesy grin

You cannot prove that god is not here

Okay. It's sufficient for you. If that will help your comprehension of writings, am all good for it. Just get the help.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Okay. It's sufficient for you. If that will help your comprehension of writings, am all good for it. Just get the help.
You can’t see god even when he replied your comment grin
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

I know, it's your easy way out. It's good for you.

Hold it well o, so that the burden doesn't weigh you down before you have your proof.
But I believe god now, he’s on my thread.
You can’t disprove that cheesy

When you get nailed with your own logic cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by FatherOfJesus: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

Talk to me my servant, I am the lord thy God, no one cometh to the father except through his son Jesus christ.

I am that I am, the Bush that burns but never gets burnt, the one who sits on his throne in heaven but his robe sweeps the face of the earth.
Should I kill that boy troubling you here? cool
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by hupernikao: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
But I believe god now, he’s on my thread.
You can’t disprove that cheesy

When you get nailed with your own logic cheesy

You can see that your thread is not taken serious again. It has become a childish craftiness. This is exactly how you will be viewed in real life if you display such level of ignorance you did here or speak as unlearned.

No one want to relate with unsound judgment.
Thats my help for you.

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

You can see that your thread is not taken serious again. It has become a childish craftiness. This is exactly how you will be viewed in real life if you display such level of ignorance you did here or speak as unlearned.

No one want to relate with unsound judgment.
Thats my help for you.
The thread overwhelmed you. cheesy
When your logic has been used against you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians! Is It True That The Devil Can Give Children? / Kunleoshob Deserves A Ban / Catholics Donot Worship Idols.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.