Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government (35967 Views)

Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by excellentj4teal(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Islamic way of government just like the Afghanistans..... Buhari was right with this man.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by BabaO2: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
We allow muslims too much freedom with our moderation, education, tolerance and be your brothers keeper. Emphatically, if all all of us are still going to remain in nigeria, i make bold to say, muslims are not up to 30% nigeria population. Most muslim names bearer are Christian, in their north of nasarawa, adamawa, plataeu, benue etc are predominantly christians out of their so called 19 states. In the south, 97% if not 99% are Christians in ss/se, in southwest, majority have seen the light in ogun and osun, objectively, i put the population in southwest as 65%Christians and 35%muslims, my alhaja side chick is a minus one already
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Naybahood(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
He be like say dem go return this man back from where he dey all this years ooo.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by smileyoo: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is actually very easy, but religion complicates it.

There's one of my neighbor's daughter that I have been eyeing.

Shebi if we had the Islamic System of Government, I'd just kidnap her back home where she'd be forced to convert to Islam after which, one of our Imams will marry her off to me.

Islam remains the religion of peace.
Because the things it permits brings peace to an evil mind.
lol @ this your strange quotation; the things that Islam permits brings peace to an evil mind.
little wonder why nearly all the so-called Islamic Nations are in turmoil.
El zacky zacky should talk for himself and his members, not all nigerians.
just like the Afghanistan goons were secretly supporting the Taliban, now that the Taliban have succeeded in taking over the country, the same people are now wailing their ass out and running to safer nations.
religion of peace indeed.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afghanistan crises will happen in Nigeria
HonNL:

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/majority-of-nigerians-in-favour-of-islamic-system-of-government-%E2%80%95-sheikh-zakzaky/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

SOURCE
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
And one woulda thought that those years in the prison will reset and put his brain right
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Gfrey6(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
I insulted buhari for locking this man up, now I'm wondering if I maybe wrong after all
Islamic government in Nigeria?
This is serious
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by yemmywesey(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari abeg lock this man up again.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by muyeski21(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/majority-of-nigerians-in-favour-of-islamic-system-of-government-%E2%80%95-sheikh-zakzaky/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

SOURCE

El-zazaky abi hell-fire may God punish u, so u mean Christian's too will b happy with ur jihad ridden useless mentality. May God punish u once again. olori buruku, were, mashafani........ Bastard
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Ibkhaleel01: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Shut up man;this is trash ! How on earth do you want a non Muslim to view your sermons for an Islamic system of government in a multi religious society like Nigeria ? Do you think this is Afghanistan or that you're in the midst of some mullahs ? Why is it that average Muslims from northern Nigerian always believe they are more Islamic than even the people of Mecca and Medina ?

How do you want Christians and other religious faithfuls and who are citizens of Nigeria to feel under your Islamic government ? As a Muslim, would you accept Crusader' system of government from the Christians as a mean of administering Nigeria ? Just like Zakzaky,you should be given some hot slaps for being insensitive to the feelings of other religious faithfuls in Nigeria.

What you're suggesting can only be possible if your region,northern Nigeria, especially north west breaks away from Nigeria and becomes an independent state. It will shock the likes of Zakzaky that even the idea of having Islamic system of government for the whole north is not feasible. It will be fiercely resisted by the non muslim northerners.

If you wanna live under Islamic system of government, Afghanistan is visa free,man !

They go to work, live, holiday & shop in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar.
While there, they subject themselves completely to Sharia laws & Islamic injunctions that govern these countries.
They even learn Arabic to be able to communicate effectively.
But here in Nigeria that is governed by laws & a constitution that is based on the Christian CANONICAL laws...;
here in Nigeria that uses for all its official documents, schedules & civil observances the GREGORIAN calendar named after Pope Gregory XIII, who issued the papal bull Inter gravissimas in 1582, announcing calendar reforms for all of Catholic Christiandom which gave birth to the Gregorian calendar in use today also called the Western or Christian calendar...;
they want to die whenever they see Arabic inscription on anything. They are so afraid of Islamization & are all running away to the Middle East to escape been Islamized by Buhari.
Odiegwu Really!
Self-deceit & idiotic hypocrisy should indeed have a limit!!
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Sunday2021: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:
See the idiot we were all begging Buhari to forgive
una never see somtiin, you thought you were doing buhari, instead you are doing yourself.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Sunday2021: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
aluyapreston:
Buhari for keep this one locked up o.

Buhari dey right for this man case
when buhari quit government in 2023, many of you will wish he is around.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by henrysam(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
The only truth I know is that the man knows he is not speaking the mind of majority of Nigerians.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ukaface(f): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
How did he get this stupid conclusion?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by efficiencie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.

No beer? But there will be a lot of child marriages. No olosho but men can marry and remarry several times over provided they keep a maximum of 4 wives at a time. Tell me how this isn't even worse that visiting olosho? No IPoB but ISIS, ISWAP, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, ISIL, etc will flow into Nigeria. Boko Haram has done more harm than IPoB multiples times over. No skull miners but there will be a lot of beheading, flogging to death, chopping off of hands etc for the poor but not for the elite (as confirmed by Hisbah leadership). Nigeria will not have any fresh air, rather it will join the ranks of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc and soon enough the entire Nigeria will become a desert because most muslims majority countries are deserts...whatever islam touches dies! Islam, the religion of slavery to a demon known as Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by logizorla: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
That man is still in the prison, but this time around in his head. He needs curing grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by almarthins(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just say the north
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by aluyapreston: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
when buhari quit government in 2023, many of you will wish he is around.

I pray o. Buhari is a disaster. He is the only president that thinks agriculture is the way to wealth. What a dounce?

We have three global econonmic sectors they are raw materials (includes agriculture), industry and services. A normal human being will know that services is the no 1 but this useless govt went to focus on no 3, raw materials, not even no. 2

It is Jonathan I miss. He warned us that this ma was a mistake. I am shocked you think he is smart. It goes a long way in judging you as a person. Pls which job do you do?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by precious1967(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
This sarkysaky, Gumi and MURIC man should be in detention in kaduna state for Nigerians to have peace
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by jditimiya(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Freedom sweet o. They can talk freely now. Yet some fools go still go die for them.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Ajeyo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
You said this because you thought Nigeria is just the North.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
I don laugh tire for this thread, the front page alone is enough grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by macrodata(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by RickieNas(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Why did they release this lunatic?
this idiot is better of in the prison. lipsrsealed
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Galadimabawa: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Why did they release this lunatic?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ViktorCash: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Cunt angry
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Sunday2021: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ipob come and see your Messiah.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Kingspin(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
You want Buhari to pardon you
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ExtraVioment: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
My guy tell me say he wan go hell, so that he go fit see that fake prophet from Mecca, make he fit beat am well well.

Islamist terrorist is what you are, senile old man.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
He will soon reach his Waterloo soon grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by shanktang(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
This man truly deserves to be in prison, he has lost touch of the outside world.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.