Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government (35963 Views)

Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by bejeria101(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Keep your majority to yourself.

Bunch of drama clowns.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by King44(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
I regret ever supporting his release

Inconsiderate mofo. No diff btw him n boko

He should be locked up for life n this time nobody would pity him

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by 24brains(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari and DSS must have succeded in turning this man's brain to KUNU TSAMI. i pray they dont do same to "MNK"
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Ovamboland(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Why did they release this lunatic?

IPOB, Falana and media were fighting for his rights, behold the results.
Manage it like that

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by King44(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
alizma:
I hope all of you calling Buhari dictator can read through now?
He is still a dictator, but his wickedness is justified when it comes to this idiot's case.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by PALAPALA02(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
HonNL:

This man shouldn’t be blamed much. Prisons must have altered the settings of his brains. That’s he’s spitting such jargons. Make dem give baba 2 sure olosho with 1 mortuary stardard Heineken. Baba brain go reset again
[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/majority-of-nigerians-in-favour-of-islamic-system-of-government-%E2%80%95-sheikh-zakzaky/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

SOURCE
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ijaola(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which Nigerians is he talking about?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by omoharry(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.
hmm! You meant to say there won't be any poor Thieves, poor prostitute, poor people that drink alcohol in public and poor people that will break the Islamic law. But if you tell me that the rich will also be affected by this law, then I will gladly tell you to go an blow whistle .
We all know that Islamic law is only for the poor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Ubanz: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha. Una never see anything.
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
ijaola:
Which Nigerians is he talking about?
Notheristan
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
This pig is out!!! He keeps spilling trashh... Islamic Kee u there
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Kfed4ril(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.

How hypocritical of you
Instead of you to support total dissolution of Nigeria so that you’ll freely form Islam republic of arewa, you said no.
But you want to force Islam on Nigeria, when you know it’s not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by barcaboi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
ERockson:
Terrorists don't repent, that's why I laugh when Buhari is releasing 'repentant' Bokoharam. The likes of Pantami and this man can never change. there is no difference between this government and terrorists
When he locked this man up Na una clamor for him release
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by FallenShitHole: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
4tomandchi:
Una don see am na that's why El-rufai no want this man to waka free.
The shit engine called el rufai is more dangerous that this man. Our answer to their madness is Biafra.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by EbiJUNIRO(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/majority-of-nigerians-in-favour-of-islamic-system-of-government-%E2%80%95-sheikh-zakzaky/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

SOURCE

Kinda saw this coming. Not surprised
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Babinski: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Majority of Nigerians or core northerners?

Be like say Alhaji don dey grow old.

It is the basis on which they source funds from their foreign sponsors in the Middle East. Deception within deception, lying that most Nigerians prefer Islam or they are in the majority.

Surprisingly is it not his fellow Islamic Sunni brothers that want him incarcerated indefinitely or dead? Can he survive in a purely Sunni Islamic country?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ComeToJesus: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
timesup234:
Most people here are complete dunce. The islamic revolution of 1979 in Iran is the greatest thing that ever happened in the middle East. It exposed Saudi Arabia and her lapdog Amerikka as the greatest terrorist ever known to mankind. Braindead Africans who are brainwashed don't know the Shiites sect of Islam is the greatest defender of peace and will never bow down to imperialism. While slave countries like Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt continue to whhoorre themselves to Israel and murderous America, Iran and Hezbollah continue to give the murderous beast a bloody nose. Personally I am an ogun worshipper but I won't hesitate to team up with the revolutionary guard of Iran to drive imperialism out of Africa

Stop hiding. You are just a pseudo-jihadist hiding under the cloak of pagan worshipping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.