Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! (13117 Views)

Catalytic Converters: How Mechanics, Dealers, Panel Beaters Are Ripping Off Car / Car Guzzling Fuel? You Might Need Replacing Your Car Catalytic Converter / Accident Or Car Arson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
awesome9ja:
I knew you will overlook this post and never respond, my suspicion is right.
This post have been here for God know when but just because you know what you are installing for the IGNORAMUS is fake and it will destroy their car you will not respond.

Chairman... Your reply is actually interesting... That Man later sent me a message on WhatsApp and we finally didn't end up doing business... That's because, as much as I'd like to make sales, I still try my best to be as transparent as possible... There are catalysts that once installed, would fix the issue that the client so desires... For the records, I don't install refill (the white ones) anymore... this is because most of them don't Last and if not properly installed, could cause issues... Most of the persons I have successfully done business with would testify that I installed the pre-installed ones for them... This is proven to last Longer and most times, clears the code...

There are other stuff I'd like to point out but want of time and space... I needed to discuss with him and WhatsApp was the only platform where I could discuss extensively and be done...

Well, I might be wrong but for me, that's my best approach...

I understand that you want to quickly draw someone's attention to something, but please try not to be Abusive... Calling someone an IGNORAMUS, to me sounds abusive, except I don't know its meaning Sha...

Big Bro, my Life doesn't depend on making a sale and if I misled anyone, I try to make adjustments and it doesn't cost a thing to apologize...

Before you vigorously and ferociously take down sombori, sweetheart do a thorough research... So you don't do the wrong things...

Tankio Big Man...

For the records, I check my this thread once in a while a day and sometimes, I reply immediately and at other times, I postpone replies... I don't ignore people Man, if I've done that, I apologize...

Peace... Get Your PVC o and Abeg vote right like your life depends on it... If yours doesn't depend on it, mine does... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by MedicH: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Somebody is about to sell this thing to me as new catalytic converter at the cost of 10k. Will this even work? I have oxygen sensor code p0031 ever since my cat were removed because of disintegration

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by eligwe2019: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
You earned my respect for you. Clean reply.

Chairman... Your reply is actually interesting... That Man later sent me a message on WhatsApp and we finally didn't end up doing business... That's because, as much as I'd like to make sales, I still try my best to be as transparent as possible... There are catalysts that once installed, would fix the issue that the client so desires... For the records, I don't install refill (the white ones) anymore... this is because most of them don't Last and if not properly installed, could cause issues... Most of the persons I have successfully done business with would testify that I installed the pre-installed ones for them... This is proven to last Longer and most times, clears the code...

There are other stuff I'd like to point out but want of time and space... I needed to discuss with him and WhatsApp was the only platform where I could discuss extensively and be done...

Well, I might be wrong but for me, that's my best approach...

I understand that you want to quickly draw someone's attention to something, but please try not to be Abusive... Calling someone an IGNORAMUS, to me sounds abusive, except I don't know its meaning Sha...

Big Bro, my Life doesn't depend on making a sale and if I misled anyone, I try to make adjustments and it doesn't cost a thing to apologize...

Before you vigorously and ferociously take down sombori, sweetheart do a thorough research... So you don't do the wrong things...

Tankio Big Man...

For the records, I check my this thread once in a while a day and sometimes, I reply immediately and at other times, I postpone replies... I don't ignore people Man, if I've done that, I apologize...

Peace... Get Your PVC o and Abeg vote right like your life depends on it... If yours doesn't depend on it, mine does... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
MedicH:
Somebody is about to sell this thing to me as new catalytic converter at the cost of 10k. Will this even work? I have oxygen sensor code p0031 ever since my cat were removed because of disintegration

It might work fine but after sometime the code would be back...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Send us a message on WhatsApp or call the line on the signature
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
We are open for evening discussion
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
evening discussions
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Let's discuss
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Still open for discussions.
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Evening discussion. Up for it
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Available
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
let us discuss
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
lets discuss
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2022
Wow
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by masterblogger(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
What's your take on catalytic converter for Nissan Pathfinder 2007 . Cost, justification and installation. Thank you
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by opaclem: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2022
What's the price for Honda Ridgeline 2008 Catalyst?
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
masterblogger:
What's your take on catalytic converter for Nissan Pathfinder 2007 . Cost, justification and installation. Thank you

The Cost depends on what you want to go for... Either New or Tokunbo... For the installation, I don't know what you want to know... But it would work fine if installed by an experienced individual... We can chat better on WhatsApp via the number on my signature. Thanks
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
opaclem:
What's the price for Honda Ridgeline 2008 Catalyst?

I don't have it in store currently Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of O2 Sensor / 5 Ways Your Car Tyres Will Help You Save On Petrol During This Recession. / 300,000 Toyota Sienna Minivans Recalled As They May Roll-away Unexpectedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.