Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} (2331 Views)

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ever wished you could take back the hands of time!!

change is constant! He who has might end up later not having! While he doesnt have ends up having!!

he who has clothes is now naked
he who accomodate is now homeles
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Ever wished you could take back the hands of time!!

change is constant! He who has might end up later not having! While he doesnt have ends up having!!

he who has clothes is now naked
he who accomodate is now homeles
undecided
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
In a strange land! No friends, no family, no enemies!
imagine living on just 200 hundred naira daily(i.e when you are lucky enough to get the 200)

before you call me lazy and start saying "man get a job"! Please tel me where the jobs at first!

went to a pure water factory, they needed sales boy and a driver! But gues what lingua barier wont let em take kos am from the east and i understand hausa(shey na my fault ni)

bread and beans wey person dey use hold body with the 2h(bread hundred beans hundred) bread is nw 130 and you cant get beans less than 100(wahala)! Coaster biscuits wit 2hundred, you get 10 but now the biscuit na 2 50naira!
hungaWICKED

3 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,na smoke dey hungry you sad

Donchester to be precise lipsrsealed

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by MikeMicheal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:
imagine living on just 200 hundred naira daily(i.e when you are lucky enough to get the 200)

before you call me lazy and start saying "man get a job"! Please tel me where the jobs at first!

went to a pure water factory, they needed sales boy and a driver! But gues what lingua barier wont let em take kos am from the east and i understand hausa(shey na my fault ni)

bread and beans wey person dey use hold body with the 2h(bread hundred beans hundred) bread is nw 130 and you cant get beans less than 100(wahala)! Coaster biscuits wit 2hundred, you get 10 but now the biscuit na 2 50naira!
hungaWICKED
You used to have before right?
Tell us what changed?

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
You used to have before right?
Tell us what changed?

change happened! A blessing from the devil is a curse in disguise! He gives you everything but takes away your PEACE and a man without peace kan never think straight!

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by MikeMicheal(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

change happened! A blessing from the devil is a curse in disguise! He gives you everything but takes away your PEACE and a man without peace kan never think straight!
Hahahaha! Sounds like you once did something improper for some wealth, but all the wealth has vanished as usual.
The lord is your strength oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Hahahaha! Sounds like you once did something improper for some wealth, but all the wealth has vanished as usual.
The lord is your strength oo grin

amen! Dnt worry i'd be updating this thread on my grace to grass escapades!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
When i hear people say things like "give me rice hundred, spag 50 with one meat" am always shocked, like how can you have just 2hundred naira food!
am actually a light eater, but then again ilove my meals with so much animals on it! Be it fish or meat! But nw i'd sell my thumb just to get anything with peper and palm oil in it! Be it rice, beans, swalow, yam, anything at all!

feels like ages i had stufs like that listed up there! Na so so biscuits and chin chin wen i manage see change hustle.

the devilz work
a king is made a servant
a queen turned to a maid
princes and princeses become a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
3pm! Stil nothing to eat! Back to the church where i hide my head at night!
theres a pawpaw tree in the compound, but eating unripe pawpaw is not an option, alergic to pawpaw makes my lipz swell up!

months ago by this time i already had lunch! Strawberry, pineapple and apple smoothie is a banger! God if this is my punishment for not acknowledging you whent it was rosy forgive me!

a giver is now a reciever
a helper is now a beggar
a lender now a borrower

<pardon the picture quality>

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Limassol(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
What is your qualification? And age? Let's start from here, you know as men, complaining is unbefitting, the wisest thing at this point is to find a solution.
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Limassol:
What is your qualification? And age? Let's start from here, you know as men, complaining is unbefitting, the wisest thing at this point is to find a solution.

28 and for qualification its kinda a long story! But igot ideas on organic meals! Salad,juice,smoothie etc and iuse to have couple of busines ihad
and for the record am not complaining just try to make a journal! And as wel seek help
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,na smoke dey hungry you sad

Donchester to be precise lipsrsealed

if ihad that kinda money nw! Na to buy garri 1cup! N tank the lord for the meal

2 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by younglleo: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
i dey follow op!
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Sonnobax15(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

if ihad that kinda money nw! Na to buy garri 1cup! N tank the lord for the meal
My guy,it is well..... Every body get story to tell las las....

I no get anything on me now,if not I for do something for you....

2 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My guy,it is well..... Every body get story to tell las las....

I no get anything on me now,if not I for do something for you....

no wahala itotaly understand!

{mans not stingy, na jux bkus man no get}

the hike in comodities no even help matterz!
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by bepositive11: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

28 and for qualification its kinda a long story! But igot ideas on organic meals! Salad,juice,smoothie etc and iuse to have couple of busines ihad
and for the record am not complaining just try to make a journal! And as wel seek help

But what happened to your businesses? How did you end up like this?

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
bepositive11:

But what happened to your businesses? How did you end up like this?
folded up! Wen the devil is ready to take he takes all!

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Lilsameey: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is tough, Stay strong bruh. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Gokoyer0(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Where are you right now? Are you in the northern Part of Nigeria?
azraeljaheel:

hungaWICKED

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lilsameey:
This is tough, Stay strong bruh. embarassed

thanks fam!

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Where are you right now? Are you in the northern Part of Nigeria?

curently at ifo somewhere around abeokuta! Left abuja wen things went rili sour
Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
6pm no food! Will i go to bed hungry today again?

i'd wait till it is dark, hopeful when i walk down to the bus-stop imight meet a kind person who would help even if na 50box!

would i have ever thought things would get this bad? Even menial job na wahala! POS centers dont want male attendants! Morover na daily payment things i need! Even if na to dey pay me 600per day!

hunger can make u loose your sense of reasoning. Esau must have being starving to death! God please help me stay strong

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by bepositive11: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

folded up! Wen the devil is ready to take he takes all!

I hope you get back on your feet. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just stepped in now! Was able to acumulate 150naira!

tried various resturants that were bout closing maybe icould help em do dishes and tidy the environs, but no space, no chance no vacancy! Division of labor no dey this country at all! Same person dishing meal wil serve and stil do the dishes and stil colect payment! Madam own is just to sit and colect money chuk inside purse

arrogantbro
last resort was to beg make hunger no kilme

Swear begging na mind, especially when its f2f! the way some people wil look at you even before asking <wah if na address iwan ask for your hand or time lol> begging na mind, got to a point i had to start looking face before i ask!

Anyways with my 150 igot garri 1cup and groundnut 100naira
{grateful2GOD4dmeal}
picture 1>my bed
picture 2>my meal

happy independence in advance! remember only Godz blessing is geniue with no sorrows/regrets

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
bepositive11:

I hope you get back on your feet. Best of luck

amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by budaatum: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

hungaWICKED

A resourceful man stood outside a shop, took pictures with his phone, and uploaded them to Google maps. He then went to the shop owner and told him how he was going to advertise his business for him and told him to google his shop. The shop owner saw he was on Google maps and told the man to add his photo and phone number, and paid ₦1000.

Next day the the shop owner called and asked the man to advertise his 5 other shops, for which he paid ₦10k. Other shop owners saw their competition on Google maps and asked him how he did it. So he called the man saying "see market".

The man's first year turnover was half a million. Second year was ten milliion. He has refused to state his turnover in year three and four, but he drives the best car on his street.

My advice? Create your own source of employment and income instead of relying on being lucky!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
budaatum:

A resourceful man stood outside a shop, took pictures with his phone, and uploaded them to Google maps. He then went to the shop owner and told him how he was going to advertise his business for him and told him to google his shop. The shop owner saw he was on Google maps and told the man to add his photo and phone number, and paid ₦1000.

Next day the the shop owner called and asked the man to advertise his 5 other shops, for which he paid ₦10k. Other shop owners saw their competition on Google maps and asked him how he did it. So he called the man saying "see market".

The man's first year turnover was half a million. Second year was ten milliion. He has refused to state his turnover in year three and four, but he drives the best car on his street.

My advice? Create your own source of employment and income instead of relying on being lucky!

thanks i'd work on something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nemesis0147(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op send ur aza make I buy u breakfast and launch for tmrw
I don’t have enough though...things hard

3 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Op send ur aza make I buy u breakfast and launch for tmrw
I don’t have enough though...things hard

thanks. Really Appreciate...

3813011916 Eco ikechukwu
happy independence to you

1 Like

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by jackyraw09: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2021
azraeljaheel:

thanks. Really Appreciate...

3813011916 Eco ikechukwu
happy independence to you

You still get mind de celebrate independence undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
jackyraw09:

You still get mind de celebrate independence undecided undecided
lol
suffering or hunger shouldnt quench my positivity! one day nigeria wil be better! Stay blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? / I Need A Young And Beautiful Hook-up Girl / Amazing Makeup Transformation Pictures Of A Slay Grandma (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.