Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I (441 Views)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Ukpaka: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – IPOB
https://247ureports.com/2021/09/we-will-order-esn-to-go-after-the-masterminds-of-the-killings-in-biafra-land-ipob/
-
IPOB through its intelligence units has discovered that the Nigerian esterblishment working in cohort with the Fulani Oligarchy has activated their second phase of their plan to take over Indigenous peoples ancestral lands. Dr Mailafia who revealed this plan of the fulani to start targeted killings of prominent Southerners has commenced in ernest with the gruesome murder of Dr. Chike Akunyili. They will commit these murders and hide under the name of unkown gunmen to attack more innocent and prominent people during the sit-at-home. We are raising this alarm so that Biafrans and residents of Biafra will beware of this evil plot by these blood suckers. They want to go on killing spree in Biafra land and blame it on IPOB. Everybody will have to be cautious because the enemies are here with their agents of death.

These vampires who murdered Dr. Chike Akunyili two days ago still want to sustain their murderous campaign in Biafra land but they will meet their waterloo. Our intelligence has revealed that they want to commit more atrocities on October 1st and blame it on IPOB. According to the intelligence, these blood suckers want to also attack children in Biafra land to create the impression that IPOB is now attacking school children. Killing is never part of our mandate.

1 Like

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Staysave: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

We the true igbos believe you guys.....
Not this nairaland fulanis claiming to be igbos....

God bless MNK
God bless IPOB
God bless BIAFRA
God bless the igbos....

5 Likes

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Sergio101(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Udele the ugly beef will soon Land here

1 Like

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by hisgrace090: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
A stitch in time will do.
Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Brimstone77: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
We already knew all these that's why we have been raising alarm since this week...

They want to use propaganda to pinch igbos against ipob but we are wiser now...

Esn should go against all these killers in Biafra land and their sponsors be it cult war or political killings... enough is enough...

You can't keep calling this murderers unknown..

For more than 1 year now we kept hearing unknown gun men....

2 Likes

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Africonji: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think ipob has lost control over their ESN and UGM foot soldiers. That much became obvious the moment those guys flouted the orders to suspend the sit-at-home. Those guys are out of control, they have been infiltrated by saboteurs.

Right now, ESN/UGM are a law unto themselves and committing crimes against Ndiigbo in igboland, and ipob is taking the fall and blame for it, even though they didn't know anything about their actions. That is what I have discovered is happening.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by Coldsperm: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Enough said....weed out all these Futa terrorists commiting these atrocities in our land.
Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by paramakina202: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ukpaka:
We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – IPOB
https://247ureports.com/2021/09/we-will-order-esn-to-go-after-the-masterminds-of-the-killings-in-biafra-land-ipob/
-
IPOB through its intelligence units has discovered that the Nigerian esterblishment working in cohort with the Fulani Oligarchy has activated their second phase of their plan to take over Indigenous peoples ancestral lands. Dr Mailafia who revealed this plan of the fulani to start targeted killings of prominent Southerners has commenced in ernest with the gruesome murder of Dr. Chike Akunyili. They will commit these murders and hide under the name of unkown gunmen to attack more innocent and prominent people during the sit-at-home. We are raising this alarm so that Biafrans and residents of Biafra will beware of this evil plot by these blood suckers. They want to go on killing spree in Biafra land and blame it on IPOB. Everybody will have to be cautious because the enemies are here with their agents of death.

These vampires who murdered Dr. Chike Akunyili two days ago still want to sustain their murderous campaign in Biafra land but they will meet their waterloo. Our intelligence has revealed that they want to commit more atrocities on October 1st and blame it on IPOB. According to the intelligence, these blood suckers want to also attack children in Biafra land to create the impression that IPOB is now attacking school children. Killing is never part of our mandate.

ESN can't fight ESN.
Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by slimghost(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Morons! You shared guns to urchins and sadistic low lifers, now you have lost control of them.

There are ample videos online of these UGM speaking Igbo fluently, so spare us this Fulani nonsense narrative.

1 Like

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by loveth360(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
That will be nice.

1 Like

Re: We Will Order ESN To Go After The Masterminds Of The Killings In Biafra Land – I by bmdmix11: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
ugm
esn
ipod

same people abi different organisations?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Seize The Properties Of Drug Barons In Our Country -marwa Assures UN / Ayu: PDP In Dilemma Over Balancing / Buhari Campaigned For Sharia Law, Apologize To Sunday Igboho – Afenifere Slams M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.