Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail (28809 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by mybiz234: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale, this is yet another news about how wicked you women are.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Paulianfa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Devil incarnate, the fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom...
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by duro4chang(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
that the one. But not to be debated on.
Men too dey do bad bad tin nau.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Totilopussylick(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Men too dey do bad bad tin nau.
most times men do bad bad things, if u check, at times it worth it.

Like no given your wife money to cook cheesy
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by tonyashburton: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lock that bitch up and throw away the keys.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by BarrElChapo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sweet in candy crush voice grin
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Godwin25king: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
What's with these wicked women and their house help na..if you no want then send her back to her parents
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Sharatan(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emeka71:
You mean she forced the babe to drink a complete cup of boiled water under duress; I think she needs to go and relax and enjoy herself in the prison a while like 2 months.

What is 2 months? Talk about 2 years cause this is attempted murder angry
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
I said it before, and I will continue to say it; Igbo women are very wicked to their house helps and children that are not theirs. I live among them. What they do to these children will make a grown ass man weep. I don't want to share my numerous encounters.

I can bet my left balls that whenever any story of a Nigerian woman maltreating her house help or kid that is not hers shows up here, the culprit will be an igbo woman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by haslaw(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mrs. Ojiugo David Kelechi

Why are yeebos so wicked and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by mema900: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fellow men, no matter how your wife claims to love you, the way she treats your house help is her true character, know this and have peace.

I see that woman going to jail, I see her husband marrying another woman.

This I have seen.

False prophet
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
They should put her in the male prison
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by mrkings84(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
ebuk4real:
angry

To those married or intending to: please have the discipline to born the number of children you know you can be able to train. Don't bring forth kids to this world to give them out as helps to others...

Thank you

My neighbor is the real definition of poverty, he already have 5 kids, the 5th is still sucking and the woman is already pregnant again.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by frowland(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Onyekachi419:
Those trying to bail her are the types that can cover a murder case sad ndia ara

Well as a family or friend you can’t leave her there. That’s what any close friend or family will do no matter the offense.
Even armed robbers and hardened criminals have families going to detention centers to show assistance here and there.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by wisdomkid: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I support the judge.

Make them make sure she spend half of
her lifee behind bar.

That will teach others lesson.

Women are the devil, except my Mom.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Except your mom? Lolz
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by dyangprof(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
slowie:
Good Judgement.

Yes, good judgement, but make I tell you, judgement time never reach.... Dis one na pre_judgement to Deny her freedom and also to go cool her head fa prison

And Las Las, the BIG final judgement go be jail sentenced with many years

She just gave her husband the Avenue to remarry before she come back from prison in future time

Useless woman!
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Burgerlomo: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very heartless animal, nah only for face dem take pretty but the thing wey dey their inside dey very ugly.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
She will face the consequences of her evil actions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by ebuk4real(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrkings84:

My neighbor is the real definition of poverty, he already have 5 kids, the 5th is still sucking and the woman is already pregnant again.

Nawa o. So pathetic
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by heartbeat84: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Remanding her in custody is good, but the authorities should make sure she SUFFERS IN DETENTION FOR A VERY LONG TIME, to serve as a deterrent to others out there who think househelps are not to be treated like humans too. This issue of househelp, to me, is a sign of LAZINESS.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
They should let fellow inmates know of her crime.... I'm sure by court date no one in court will recognize her.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Ever8090: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emeka71:
You mean she forced the babe to drink a complete cup of boiled water under duress; I think she needs to go and relax and enjoy herself in the prison a while like 2 months.
2 months or 20 years?..
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by vickylala239: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why did the husband not arrested too
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Purpleflower: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
The bitch should rot in hell!
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by SolarEdge: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
You can't be fueling your generator and paying for servicing in this hard economy. It's not wisdom sir. Get a solar power system that supply's uninterrupted power. No noise, no maintenance, no monthly subscription, automatic switch over from NEPA to solar and vice versa.
Make that decision today.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY YET!
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by torqque7(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
teacherbim:

Don't say that,I lost a private lesson 2 months ago because the lady I was teaching her children burnt her househelp bum with hot iron,I warned her not to try such again and the following day , she asked me to stop coming.
Some women are just evil, she is a Yoruba and educated , may God deliver the househelp from her.

And u did nothing to help the little girl?u couldn't report to the police at least?then u are not far from the woman herself..how can u be aware of such evil and u keep quiet about it?

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by torqque7(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! You coward! Long legs my ass! just listen to yourself! People like you disgust me! I bet if that was your famiiy member you would still not have reported it.

Exactly my point..just see the flimsy excuse she is giving?are there no NGOs to report to if she feels the police will compromise?they are just wicked normally.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
teacherbim:

Don't say that,I lost a private lesson 2 months ago because the lady I was teaching her children burnt her househelp bum with hot iron,I warned her not to try such again and the following day , she asked me to stop coming.
Some women are just evil, she is a Yoruba and educated , may God deliver the househelp from her.

Give us her contact, let's rain some blessings on her.

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by eduora: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
She will not be released and I will make sure that she will remain in 30years in prison without heavy labours so that others will change from their evil-reputation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Imo State Police Command Dismisses Seven Officers For Extortion / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.