Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail (28670 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by 8stargeneral: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emeka71:
You mean she forced the babe to drink a complete cup of boiled water under duress; I think she needs to go and relax and enjoy herself in the prison a while like 2 months.
which 2 months or 5 years
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Comedian2019: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fellow men, no matter how your wife claims to love you, the way she treats your house help is her true character, know this and have peace.

I see that woman going to jail, I see her husband marrying another woman.

This I have seen.
Bitter truth
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by ebuk4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are wasting your advice...

Many poor Nigerians are not just bereft of finance but mostly of commonsense!!!

Their matter dey tire person... Enter village make you see how they are constantly breeding vagabonds. undecided

Yes o. I am using what I am seeing around me to advise myself. I am 35, still single cos of economic reasons. I won't rush into marriage till I know I am abit comfortable to cater for a lady, not to mention raising kids

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by bmdmix11: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
her own children if she has will b enjoying

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by tnerro1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
They should make the woman drink the same hot cup of water,let’s see how she likes it
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by GuyfawkesAB(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Igbo Women and Housemaid maltreatment and torturing are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Firstcitizen: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very violent species. If you want to know their nature, give them another person's child to look after. That is how their sons will watch them and become a terror to other women later. Those ones in turn will learn and do same to maids. The cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by caandi: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very good. Useless woman. For the fact that she has no remorse for what she did, may her children face the same fate
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Fahdiga(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
teacherbim:

As in so wicked,I had sleepless night for about 3 weeks, I was told by friends to report her at the police station,I couldn't because her leg is long and she is loaded.
Sorry for your predicament. My child will never live with any woman even my blood sister. Women are synonymous to wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Cantonese: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
A big thank you to that pharmacy owner, the community, the police and the judge.

Hopefully it is not just a case of assault and battery, but also attempted murder. Hopefully the evil vampire of a woman stays in jail all her life.

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by SenatePresdo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I support the judge.

Make them make sure she spend half of
her lifee behind bar.

That will teach others lesson.

Women are the devil, except my Mom.

Your sisters nko grin
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by TUANKU(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
MannaBBQIsMad:
Good.

Same treatment is needed for criminals like .
That criminal that grills dead poultry deserves worse treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wickedness everywhere
I wish I was not born to this Earth
Maybe jubiter or pluto will be a better place
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Ashirioluwa: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
But why will parents allow 10 years old child to work as housemaid? Hard to survive in this country, please don’t make kids you can’t cater for.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL In MATRIMONIAL HOMES
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Totilopussylick(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Your sisters nko grin
cheesy

I don 4gt

Except my sisters too

All other women are devils including my current girlfriend.

That girl can disturb.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by omotolly22(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
teacherbim:

As in so wicked,I had sleepless night for about 3 weeks, I was told by friends to report her at the police station,I couldn't because her leg is long and she is loaded.

Hmmm, I wanted saying why didn't you report her to the police until I saw this

It is well, God will deliver the poor child one day

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good I like that
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by UnabashedIPOB: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ifunanya was subjected to inhuman treatment, with hot water boiled to a hundred centigrade forced down the throat by Ojiugo David Kelechi, a member of Christ Embassy church Umuahia.

Why are Nigerian housewives so evil and wicked? And she's supposed to be a Christian? What kind of a Christian would be that heartless? Would she mete out the same treatment to or allow another person to do same to her grown child more or less a little girl of 10 years old? Housewives in Nigeria are downright wicked. I hope that the little girl gets justice and that devil of a housewife rots in prison.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Calitoscassius(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good jugde! If every judge does their jobs well like this one poor people might get justice in the zoo!

she is lucky she was refused bail, otherwise if she turns up any where in abroad "man dem" will find and pay her a fine visit. I would make sure of it.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Mrkumareze(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please adjourn the case to 2023, after presidential election .
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Calitoscassius(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
teacherbim:

Total rubbish! You coward! Long legs my ass! just listen to yourself! People like you disgust me! I bet if that was your famiiy member you would still not have reported it.

4 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by TheMostComplex1: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
hot water boiled to a hundred centigrade forced down the throat

The judge should apply the same treatment above on the woman & release her. Devilish woman. Devil
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by seanjy4konji: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thats good....women need to be giving serious mind resetting coupled with their new i dont care attitudes towards life and people in general...

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
ebuk4real:

Yes o. I am using what I am seeing around me to advise myself. I am 35, still single cos of economic reasons. I won't rush into marriage till I am now I am about comfortable to cater for a lady, not to mention raising kids

You are wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by TheMostComplex1: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
tnerro1:
They should make the woman drink the same hot cup of water,let’s see how she likes it

That's also my judgment
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by brainhgeek(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Metrix147:

ABN TV reports that Ifunanya was subjected to inhuman treatment, with hot water boiled to a hundred centigrade forced down the throat by Ojiugo David Kelechi a member of Christ Embassy church Umuahia.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/update-court-denies-bail-to-mrs-kelechi-who-allegedly-tortured-her-househelp-in-abia/

Must the church be brought into this? Does the church have a hand in it? This is how bloggers get into trouble they can't handle
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Skillsnigeria: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Most nigeria women are evil
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by duro4chang(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I support the judge.
Make them make sure she spend half of her lifee behind bar.
That will teach others lesson.
Women are the devil, except my Mom.
We need more proof.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Totilopussylick(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
We need more proof.
on what na?
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
on what na?
Of what you said about women and your mama because I no agree with you at all at all.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Totilopussylick(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
Of what you said about women and your mama because I no agree with you at all at all.
that the one.
But not to be debated on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.