Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North (18904 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / PDP Governors Vote To Zone Chairmanship To The North / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by omoharry(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
JosephXavier:
The south is making a big statement with this.

People with integrity like Peter Obi, Nyesom Wike and Seyi Makinde have all shown their credibility at their various levels and deserve a shot at the presidency position
Abeg remove Wike oo! He lacks diplomacy and he is too brash to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Sunday2021: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
mandax:

If you are learned, you should have been tutored along the line to understand that it was a Nigeria army military coup in 1966, planned and participated in by soldiers from many tribes of Nigeria, not a coup by the SE.

If you are sane enough you should have understood that the best emerges from anywhere in the country to become president of a country, if not that north created a political structure for political supremacy of northern politicians; not your foolish elimination of a particular region from occupying apex political power in the country. Only zombies or parasites hold your views above.
North has led Nigeria for ages, how is the north faring now?

Because far north adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with; do you not know that sharia criminal laws matter has cost Nigeria a fortune?
the same Sharia law you are supporting when you are protesting for elzazzaki. Why are you guys so confused? The most useless and cowardly terrorists organization is ipob, they don't have the confidence to attested for their crime and they are always in a confused state.
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by barcaboi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
This guy called Tonyebarcanista has built a very big mansion in inconsistency. Very confused, unprincipled and anywhere belle face analyst.

In fact, Fani Kayode is a learner, where this dude is.
Exactly bro
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Nice one from the Pdp governors for ceding the national chairmanship seat of the party to go to the northern region and presidential seat to go to the southern region. This is the best move as far as I’m concerned . Pdp !!! Power to the people.
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2021
perambulator:

Exactly! PDP's best chance is a strong Northern candidate with a Southern candidate that lock his region and has appeal outside SS/SE Maybe Tambuwal/Duke

That's it. And they'll do

People are shouting, party chairmanship and presidential ticket can't come from same direction where they have not constitutional reason.

First republic did so, and it's nothing new
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2021
omoharry:
Abeg remove Wike oo! He lacks diplomacy and he is too brash to be the president of Nigeria.

I just laughed when I see southerners thinking northern chairmanship means southern presidency

South should take what north throw it and use it against them

It's clear now, we're going back to first republic, where chairmanship of the party and candidature comes from one direction.

But now is worst, because APC and PDP are about to be taken over by north. North humbly is accepting this to fight some Big men from South and get canditure at the same time.

Northernisation is sure by southern fools
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by ItsTutsi(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol. Southerners on this forum are to docile and naive! The reality is that the Presidential ticket will be an open contest, and I see a northerner wining it because of superior delegates and money bags like Atiku.. Wike will be scared to spend because of 2015 primary election experience

But I see APC zoning their ticket to the South.. I hope the GEJ card works out, if not, then I'm supporting Tinubu
Khaleepha5681:

I just laughed when I see southerners thinking northern chairmanship means southern presidency

South should take what north throw it and use it against them

It's clear now, we're going back to first republic, where chairmanship of the party and candidature comes from one direction.

But now is worst, because APC and PDP are about to be taken over by north. North humbly is accepting this to fight some Big men from South and get canditure at the same time.

Northernisation is sure by southern fools
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by ItsTutsi(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Even Peter Obi came out recently to say that zoning of chairmanship may not necessarily mean that the other zones will get the Presidential ticket

At that time I thought he was not making sense, but now I have seen sense in it
Khaleepha5681:

That's it. And they'll do

People are shouting, party chairmanship and presidential ticket can't come from same direction where they have not constitutional reason.

First republic did so, and it's nothing new
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Even Peter Obi came out recently to say that zoning of chairmanship may not necessarily mean that the other zones will get the Presidential ticket

At that time I thought he was not making sense, but now I have seen sense in it

Peter obi is wise enough to understand this and old enough to know the Nigerian history by eye witnessing

First, you should know your history.

Second, you should know your constitution

Third, you should know your people

Fourth, you should know your opposition

Fifth, don't let Emotion lead you against logics

Obi knows what he is doing
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by lordally(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
NaijaElba:

I was about to say this. FFK is indeed a learner where Tonye is. Just few weeks ago he was clamoring for a northern president. Today, he's switched side again? Shame!!

Baba how's Chile na?
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by uchman(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2021
lordally:

Baba how's Chile na?

Good Morning bro,
I thought you got Poland work permit
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by lordally(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2021
uchman:

Good Morning bro,
I thought you got Poland work permit

Nope bro..I didn't get the required funds to continue the process.
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by uchman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=lordally post=106397936]

Nope bro..I didn't get the required funds to continue the process.[/quote

Can we chat on WhatsApp?
My contact on my signature
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by Great2017: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
emmykk:

You think the PDP will zone it to south...when they were sing north the other day.
This is a grand strategy to fake APC so that they win the presidency.

The cunning people in PDP are really doing a great job.

APC is at the center with more control states. now if they zone theirs ticket to South west automatically as expected PDP Southern presidential candidate is gone.And Tinubu will become president without a fight..
The same way APC defeated a sitting president.

What should we do ? PDP leaders said to themselves...let pretend will we give the PDP presidential ticket to southern by zoning PDP chairmanship to north. Then should APC do the same by laying it on Tinubu hand.

Dying minutes Booms! Atiku will defeat any PDP Southern Candidates and became PDP presidential flag bearer.

This is not to difficult to understand.
Tinubu cannot defeat Jonathan.

The core North will vote for him massively so that they can return to power after 4years.

The SS and SE will prefer Jonathan to Tinubu.

Only the SW will vote for Tinubu massively.

For fairness and equality, I would prefer power to shift to the SE. Peter Obi may make a good president.

Mind you, I am from the SS.
Re: On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North by lordally(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=uchman post=106402837][/quote]

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion / UK To Receive Cargo Of Lagos Oil In September For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.