Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness (37044 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Abdotcom(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
End time pastor
End time message
Fake pastor
Fake message
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Alfamann:
Reminds me. I need to buy some ogbono ingredients tommorow.

Ogbonno is different from okra.

I have heard this several times even from deep spiritualists.

And trust me, I have come to understand that life is a mystery.

For me I love okro but I can't debunk the belief

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by ACE1010: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is nonsensical...
I eat nearly all the draw soups available...
I'm waiting for the day the evil spirits will come for me lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Lanretoye(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Werey de disguise. Me weey like okra with asa fish and roundabout, na him u de whine so...
she was like...u like roundabout but u need a U turn or divert.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by gleamy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin Last last, she wan spoil market for Okro, Ogbono and Ewedu seller... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Bunmhi(f): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Too many false prophets and false preachers in the land today. The Bible foretold this. I am pretty sure we are in the end times
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by berrystunn(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
explain how she's right tho, also why did u go deep and leave

Things of the spirit Got too many rules and ways. It's stages and levels at a time I started getting dictions , I hear voice clear like someone talking to me.. i don't eat
Ogbonno or okra, I don't wear some color and I don't eat outside, too many things It's was all directive..I don't know the reason, but I understand the more i keep the rules and follow the directions and prayers The voice get closer and clear...
I ask and get respond on what to do , like removing negative energy around a sick person for medication to work , removing negative energy in a family that is not at peace and so on.

After checking my life when is all this going to end ... I ask the question and the answer was...like War without end.

I started packing off... I started leaving a normal life.. women and so on .

At a time I stop hearing and getting dictions till now.

But I still keep some of the rules or maybe I got use to it ...I don't eat outside, I don't eat Ogbonno or okra, I don't come close to a woman with period.. I can't put on black to bed , I think I'm just use to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by sharpwriter(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2021
berrystunn:

Things of the spirit Got too many rules and ways. It's stages and levels at a time I started getting dictions , I hear voice clear like someone talking to me.. i don't eat
Ogbonno or okra, I don't wear some color and I don't eat outside, too many things It's was all directive..I don't know the reason, but I understand the more i keep the rules and follow the directions and prayers The voice get closer and clear...
I ask and get respond on what to do , like removing negative energy around a sick person for medication to work , removing negative energy in a family that is not at peace and so on.

After checking my life when is all this going to end ... I ask the question and the answer was...like War without end.

But I still keep some of the rules or maybe I got use to it ...I don't eat outside, I don't eat Ogbonno or okra, I don't come close to a woman with period.. I can't put on black to bed , I think I'm just use to it
How did you come about the secrets? What religion were you into then, occult?

How would you describe the voice you hear, good or evil, angel, guide or demon?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by bigbros4real54: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Mummy go and sit down cheesy
Holluwhakemmy:
haaa please forgive her.
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Hungry pastor. This is how I listened to a vooicenote recording of an OAP in a Kenyan radio station and a a so called Nigerian pastor who claimed to suck his church female worshippers breasts to suck awaya demons from their lives, the pastor was so daft and stupid until the OAp told him that he was live on a national radio station it was so hilarious.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by cooooooks(m): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2021
I have a sudden urge to eat ogbono and opopo.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Gee64: 3:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Speaking medically, Ogbono contains a high amount of bad cholesterol which inhibits the free flow of blood in the arteries and could result to cardiac arrest or stroke.
I like this soup by with this write-up, I think I will stop eating it.
Alfamann:
Reminds me. I need to buy some ogbono ingredients tommorow.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by oneTIMEman(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Let me be, umu mugu
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by xrenzy(m): 4:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Afrogist247:
This Prophetess in this viral video was seen telling her congregation to be wary of Draw soup eating, especially eating it outside because it's one of the ways through which the devil or evil doers (Kingdom of Darkness) use to attack people spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bF0jPAr-E

Draw soup are relish soup among core Nigerian Natives especially in Southern Nigeria where people cook them to enjoy their swallow foods and buy in Eateries.

It is funny to hear that people should distance themselves from one a favourite soup like this. Especially, Okro, Ogbono, etc

What do you think guys, rubbish or truth?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUctApAAhzt/?utm_medium=copy_link
herbalist mentioned okro soup only
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Gandollar(f): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Werey de disguise. Me weey like okra with asa fish and roundabout, na him u de whine so...
That ass fish for okro ehn...

That's why I don't miss to order for fisherman soup once I land AKS. Makes sense die.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Gandollar(f): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2021
TeamLeader:
Funny enough there is some element of Truth in it. See if you are not spiritual you will NEVER UNDERSTAND the things of the spirit.
You will keep seeing and writing things on the surface.

Spirituality is more than just going to church or just reading the Bible ordinarily. The spiritual controls the physical whether you believed it or not.

It's funny how people that are in the flesh are commenting about the things of the spirit with their full chest as if they were so sure of what they were saying. But if na babalawo says this things now they will believe and be cajoled easily.

I am not a spiritual person but Why am I saying this? Right now I am going through a spiritual battles (spiritual attack that hospital and different kind of test couldn't detect) that it is ONLY God that brought me back alive to life and I was told with serious warning that I should stop anything food that draws (ewedu, okro and the likes). That those foods contributed so much to my illness.

I really don't know how Sha but I stopped eating them and when I saw this post I somehow believe.

See what you don't know and not sure of is bigger than you no matter how many Bible quotes you Kno.

Things of the spirit are not to be compared to the flesh.

Eating such food might be a hindrance in the realm of the the spirit. Just like sin I am not sure tho.

People should stop reading/seeing Bible as ordinary book. There is more to it.

Even the Psalms that you read ordinarily there ways some people will use it to curse/heal or anyhow and it will be so effective.

Things of the spirits can only be understood by those who are spiritual and not those who are in the flesh.

Don't quote me o I have headache
You are very correct and I was waiting for someone to say these.
Arguing spirituality on Nl is fruitless.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Gandollar(f): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
Leemao!
No be juju be that?
Anyway, I believe she's talking about the draw soup that is eaten by dipping a pestle in and out of it and then vomiting into it.
Sweet hole, deadly draw hole soup.
I have brain sanitizer for give away. Spray, puff, liquid, any how you want it.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Mccall88(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2021
What the fvk...

Our problem in this country

1,Religion (Religious zealotry)

2,Politics

If we can conquer this all Nigeria will be a better place if not ,we go remain were we dey �

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Belawy(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Okoro and supporter of APC are 5 and 6
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by eludan(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2021
I think her being specific of the type of soup is the problem here. But truth be told, your weakness is your gateway to attack from evil forces.
If you like woman, devil go bring them come.
If na money, opportunities to catch you will show up.
If it is food, sure that will be the means of attack.
Then if it is draw soup that's your weakness, your guess is good as mine �

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Olam09(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Afrogist247:
This Prophetess in this viral video was seen telling her congregation to be wary of Draw soup eating, especially eating it outside because it's one of the ways through which the devil or evil doers (Kingdom of Darkness) use to attack people spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bF0jPAr-E

Draw soup are relish soup among core Nigerian Natives especially in Southern Nigeria where people cook them to enjoy their swallow foods and buy in Eateries.

It is funny to hear that people should distance themselves from one a favourite soup like this. Especially, Okro, Ogbono, etc

What do you think guys, rubbish or truth?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUctApAAhzt/?utm_medium=copy_link
It's the other way round ma, eating draw soup especially okro will damage fetish charm and other diabolical stuffs
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by BrainSanitizer: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Gandollar:
I have brain sanitizer for give away. Spray, puff, liquid, any how you want it.
If it's the type that draws, I'm in.
If not, thank you very much. You can even keep the change.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by 09085607453king: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Genesis 1:28;
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God literarily handed over the earth and its content into our hands. In another passage, He gave us His creature for food. Alright, one might argue that since God handed over these things for our use, why does He warn against alcohol and yeast? Should they not also be for food? Or are they not part of what we have dominion over?
Now see this:
Acts 10:13;
Rise Peter, kill and eat.

There are creatures established by God to be unclean, until this trance which Peter had at the roof of Cornelius' house. God explicitly told Peter that what He has made clean, no one should call common.

The above is somewhat divergent of the case study because, unlike the biblical unclean animals, draw soup was never warned against, which forces me to believe that the woman may have had a special revelation prohibiting her from eating it.
Now, why enforce an individual directive on others?
Uncle, you have been quoting bible and that is for Christians. What will the other Religions e.g Muslims,Hindu etc hold on to??
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by 09085607453king: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2021
ACE1010:
This is nonsensical...
I eat nearly all the draw soups available...
I'm waiting for the day the evil spirits will come for me lipsrsealed undecided undecided
you will have a spiritual wife
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=bigbros4real54 post=106328795][/quote] meaning I dont understand?
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Genesis 1:28;
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God literarily handed over the earth and its content into our hands. In another passage, He gave us His creature for food. Alright, one might argue that since God handed over these things for our use, why does He warn against alcohol and yeast? Should they not also be for food? Or are they not part of what we have dominion over?
Now see this:
Acts 10:13;
Rise Peter, kill and eat.

There are creatures established by God to be unclean, until this trance which Peter had at the roof of Cornelius' house. God explicitly told Peter that what He has made clean, no one should call common.

The above is somewhat divergent of the case study because, unlike the biblical unclean animals, draw soup was never warned against, which forces me to believe that the woman may have had a special revelation prohibiting her from eating it.
Now, why enforce an individual directive on others?

Your summary says it all. That is the main issue we have in Christianity today in Nigeria. People turn personal instructions to general doctrine. This here is where the issue of trousers for females, and some other issues came to become major issues today bringing the gospel to ridicule as some begins to wonder if same God can have different, contradicting rules.

Let’s learn to differentiate personal instructions from doctrines. Personal instructions are specific instructions given TO YOU by God for your own walk with him (Like Samson told not to cut his hair... dat was to him alone). Doctrines are different ball game entirely. For ANYTHING to become a doctrine, it MUST have at least, 3 BIBLICAL, VERY CLEAR AND EXPLICIT evidences....

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by TheManPregnant: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
bukatyne:
Wellllll......

I have heard stories of a number of spiritual people (not Christians; traditionalists) who abstain from draw soup.

Why a Christian Pastor would now teach that is baffling.

The answer is very obvious...

The pastor herself is also a spiritualist; most of them are. Apparently being a pastor doesn't necessarily stop you from being a spiritualist. It is only natural for them to include such knowledge in their teachings. It is easy to spot clergymen threading the middle path. This is the kind of stuff they teach.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sleeknigga: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
berrystunn:

wow, the voices you heard were they as a result of reading spiritual books or prayer..

Also Would you say it was holy spirit giving the direction or demons
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by 77star: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
09085607453king:
Uncle, you have been quoting bible and that is for Christians. What will the other Religions e.g Muslims,Hindu etc hold on to??
Paul
How far?
I wan buy some clothes from you o
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Stanleyq: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin
But for them, sex is not a sin, idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.