Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness (37048 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by berrystunn(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
sharpwriter:

How did you come about the secrets? What religion were you into then, occult?

How would you describe the voice you hear, good or evil, angel, guide or demon?

Is not something I will like to say here...
But is not occult thing..
I'm Anglican

The voice-
For me, asking or requesting something sounds like I'm asking my self questions and the response sounds clear like someone answering the question I asked my self without saying it out...
It sounds like everyone is hearing it... But no I'm the only one that hear the voice.
I was able to state the difference even when different people are talking at that particular moment. ​

Same Spirit can do good job and bad job base on request , you only get directions on what to do

You call the same spirit Evil when doing bad things , and spirit angle when doing good things.

I will give you example , your 4fathers are spirit now they can work for you for good and also can fight against you or watch without stopping negative things coming to you.

Will you call them evil spirit?
They're things you do for them to work for you for good.
Some Christians will never accept.

same as your Guardian angel.
They're things you have to do for them to be active.

For example your Guardian angel may go far from you if you are a womanizer, how will you know your guardian angel is far away from you when you are not into spirituality?

Some people don't believe there is Guardian angel.
And also your 4fathers can be Guardian spirit too.

Alot bro.
The mystery is deep... Things of the spirit is deep but all powers below to God the Eternal of Eternal.

All you need is your guardian angel to be with you at all time. Some people follow the directive of there guardian angel without knowing.
But you have to know what and what he
forbids.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by berrystunn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
wow, the voices you heard were they as a result of reading spiritual books or prayer..

Also Would you say it was holy spirit giving the direction or demons

It's all started with some spiritual practice with nature and alligator pepe for cleansing and also lemon and salt to keep positive energy around all the time.

With night prayers and also with some spiritual books...

Bro
I'm not into all that again I'm leaving a normal life but different from others tho

Because I have understanding in the things of the spirit ... I can't meet and pastor for prayers or any baba for juju is not possible.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by preciousele(f): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
TeamLeader:
Funny enough there is some element of Truth in it. See if you are not spiritual you will NEVER UNDERSTAND the things of the spirit.
You will keep seeing and writing things on the surface.

Spirituality is more than just going to church or just reading the Bible ordinarily. The spiritual controls the physical whether you believed it or not.

It's funny how people that are in the flesh are commenting about the things of the spirit with their full chest as if they were so sure of what they were saying. But if na babalawo says this things now they will believe and be cajoled easily.

I am not a spiritual person but Why am I saying this? Right now I am going through a spiritual battles (spiritual attack that hospital and different kind of test couldn't detect) that it is ONLY God that brought me back alive to life and I was told with serious warning that I should stop anything food that draws (ewedu, okro and the likes). That those foods contributed so much to my illness.

I really don't know how Sha but I stopped eating them and when I saw this post I somehow believe.

See what you don't know and not sure of is bigger than you no matter how many Bible quotes you Kno.

Things of the spirit are not to be compared to the flesh.

Eating such food might be a hindrance in the realm of the the spirit. Just like sin I am not sure tho.

People should stop reading/seeing Bible as ordinary book. There is more to it.

Even the Psalms that you read ordinarily there ways some people will use it to curse/heal or anyhow and it will be so effective.

Things of the spirits can only be understood by those who are spiritual and not those who are in the flesh.

Don't quote me o I have headache
You are damn right... I had similar case too but thank God for Jesus
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by ajl: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
From a young age, I was told never to eat Okra but I never listened because I love eating it. Fast forward to about 30yrs after, I was told the same thing by Ifa (Yoruba traditional divination system). When I heard it my mind went back to the same advice I was given a long time ago. I can't forget the guilt I felt any time I used to eat okra. However, abstinence from specific food may not apply to everybody.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Tonitoniton(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
TeamLeader:
Funny enough there is some element of Truth in it. See if you are not spiritual you will NEVER UNDERSTAND the things of the spirit.
You will keep seeing and writing things on the surface.

Spirituality is more than just going to church or just reading the Bible ordinarily. The spiritual controls the physical whether you believed it or not.

It's funny how people that are in the flesh are commenting about the things of the spirit with their full chest as if they were so sure of what they were saying. But if na babalawo says this things now they will believe and be cajoled easily.

I am not a spiritual person but Why am I saying this? Right now I am going through a spiritual battles (spiritual attack that hospital and different kind of test couldn't detect) that it is ONLY God that brought me back alive to life and I was told with serious warning that I should stop anything food that draws (ewedu, okro and the likes). That those foods contributed so much to my illness.

I really don't know how Sha but I stopped eating them and when I saw this post I somehow believe.

See what you don't know and not sure of is bigger than you no matter how many Bible quotes you Kno.

Things of the spirit are not to be compared to the flesh.

Eating such food might be a hindrance in the realm of the the spirit. Just like sin I am not sure tho.

People should stop reading/seeing Bible as ordinary book. There is more to it.

Even the Psalms that you read ordinarily there ways some people will use it to curse/heal or anyhow and it will be so effective.

Things of the spirits can only be understood by those who are spiritual and not those who are in the flesh.

Don't quote me o I have headache

U have a point. I have seen cases where okra was given to some one as a gift only for the person not to use it to cook that evening. But, at night, they came calling the ofra meeting in the coven, and it was the okra they were using for contact to their victim. So, when they called the okra, the okra told the caller that the victim didnt eat it not knowing the victim was listening. Had it been she ate the okra they would use it as a point of contact to surmon her Spirit for their evil meeting.

Any body can argue what they like, but that doesnt change any thing.
Small pikin no know melecine e dey call am vegetable
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by lookingfly: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2021
The king of all draw soup is 'okoho' soup by the idoma people of Nigeria.....better sharpen your knife and scissors if you want to eat that soup. How draw soup come de demonic now?
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DoingBetter: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2021
I only have scriptures to cite in response to this.
1 Timothy 4:4-5 ESV / 357 helpful votes

For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DoingBetter: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Mark 7:14-23 ESV / 287 helpful votes

And he called the people to him again and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) ...
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DoingBetter: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
1 Timothy 6:20-21 ESV / 1,102 helpful votes

O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. Grace be with you.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DoingBetter: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
It is well with the Christians in this country. Different new teachings outside scriptures everyday. May God guide us in the right path.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DoingBetter: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
bukatyne:
Wellllll......

I have heard stories of a number of spiritual people (not Christians; traditionalists) who abstain from draw soup.

Why a Christian Pastor would now teach that is baffling.

Not that baffling when you remember that many people don’t read their Bible and many have mixed Christianity with their own cultural beliefs and practices. The human mind will emerge merge or try to marry different belief system to avoid cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by sharpwriter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
berrystunn:

Is not something I will like to say here...
But is not occult thing..
I'm Anglican

The voice-
For me, asking or requesting something sounds like I'm asking my self questions and the response sounds clear like someone answering the question I asked my self without saying it out...
It sounds like everyone is hearing it... But no I'm the only one that hear the voice.
I was able to state the difference even when different people are talking at that particular moment. ​

Same Spirit can do good job and bad job base on request , you only get directions on what to do

You call the same spirit Evil when doing bad things , and spirit angle when doing good things.

I will give you example , your 4fathers are spirit now they can work for you for good and also can fight against you or watch without stopping negative things coming to you.

Will you call them evil spirit?
They're things you do for them to work for you for good.
Some Christians will never accept.

same as your Guardian angel.
They're things you have to do for them to be active.

For example your Guardian angel may go far from you if you are a womanizer, how will you know your guardian angel is far away from you when you are not into spirituality?

Some people don't believe there is Guardian angel.
And also your 4fathers can be Guardian spirit too.

Alot bro.
The mystery is deep... Things of the spirit is deep but all powers below to God the Eternal of Eternal.

All you need is your guardian angel to be with you at all time. Some people follow the directive of there guardian angel without knowing.
But you have to know what and what he
forbids.

I believe what you said... Make I PM you.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sleeknigga: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
berrystunn:

It's all started with some spiritual practice with nature and alligator pepe for cleansing and also lemon and salt to keep positive energy around all the time.

With night prayers and also with some spiritual books...

Bro
I'm not into all that again I'm leaving a normal life but different from others tho

Because I have understanding in the things of the spirit ... I can't meet and pastor for prayers or any baba for juju is not possible.
lol ur last statement got me laughing though, no pastor can decieve you anymore grin
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by dayssolalee(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2023
Do you want to Connect to Inspiring and Creative People ?

"Souljarlife" Social Networking Platform brings you closer to your dreams.

We connect the Creatives to their fans

Get started below

https://souljarlife.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.