Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (122856 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Mom007(f): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Commendable... But not everything is for social media.
Kudos to the lady, she will be highly prized by her husband.., I hope.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by cardoctor(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Haaaa
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by od501: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Please what is wrong with these people?

Shared by MCLawrence Izuchi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820955308109191&id=100005842170835

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823900347814687&id=100005842170835

Haha...i laugh at this guy, he is still an armature, gals that can fake anything, even the so called virginity grin. Congrats if this one is true cos it's not easy to find a matured girl who is still a virgin in this generation where they celebrate premature sex. Wish you luck though.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Help2020: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

This Is pure illiteracy.. A lady can have sex several times and the gate will still remain close..hymen has elasticity,and it can accommodate slow sex and and remain unbroken.. The fact that blood came out does not mean she has never had sex.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Ugandatales: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
RPG2020:

Next time put on the light before you start your tatatata

lol
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a society where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman who has preserved her only dignity for a man who's worthy enough to take it should highly be valued lipsrsealed

There is a way to do this. First of all it's done on a white sheet. Then "the stained sheet" is shown to the bride's family along with a goat for the mom to celebrate with her friends for a job well done.
If this guy never buy that goat then this buga on social media is arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Exodora: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Madness every where even on social media too
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Favfables:

You're absolutely right...
Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife...

But the fact that she could remain a virgin till she got married makes me assume that:

She's disciplined, have the ability to say no to compromise, does her best to stick to her words and keep the promises she makes (to herself and others), doesn't for less, knows what she wants and is willing to do the best to getting it...

All this and many more are qualities I'd want in a good wife...

I frown at the fact that they had to show us "evidence" of their wedding night, but if I'm to choose between a virgin with good character and a non virgin with good character...

I believe I'd NEVER settle for the later...

Dude there are non virgins that are also the bolded na, same way there are virgins that are not disciplined, can compromise, cannot stand by their words and the opposite of the yidiyada you typed, okay you as a man, as you are not a virgin, that means you are not disciplined, compromising, dont stand by yout words, is that it? These things shouldnt be debated on for real, every individual can possess any character trait, it has nothing to do with being a virgin or non virgin, it is just common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by advanceDNA: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ruthymoon:
I just hope his thing is big, but he's a disgrace showing his wife mentruation on Social media, and about confirmation , doctors will do the real confirmation in nine months time wink wink

So a woman can't be a virgin in peace??

Is it that hard...that it must be a lie??

This life...lol....

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
silibaba:
that she is a virgin, is all that matters to me.

not marrying olosho, and tomorrow you are scared of DNA test

So because you married her a virgin, means she cannot cheat on you? Lol ok.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by PhilipReigns(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

Lol, na really tear rubber wife
No thanks to us who married Nigerian used wife....Lol.
But if u ask me and my guys, we prefer a clean Nigerian used car than a dirty tear rubber car...hahahahbaahaha.
You and your wife are very dirty couple!

Lol, na really tear rubber wife
No thanks to us who married Nigerian used wife....Lol.
But if u ask me and my guys, we prefer a Nigerian used car than a dirty tear rubber car...hahahahbaahaha.
You and your wife are very dirty couple
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by StanleyO22: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by joyandfaith: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye
It is not African law.
God says you should be a virgin before getting married. People refuse to obey God, and sin with
impunity, without conscience. Know that you reap what you sow.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
nijaomegacode:

"... just sex" You're young my child. You no nothing of the spirit!

Really? Spirit of a woman generally? Or spirit of a promiscuous man?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by innobarca(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
I heard it in Senegal those days.

They celebrate such women and make non virgins look like shit in their husband house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye
Boss, Virginity ain't a f*cking pride, men are just blackmailing women with this virgin shit.
If my wife to be likes, she should be virgin or not that ain't mean nothing to me

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by walexsho(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:

Keep consoling yourself. ..
The fact still remain that you lost your dignity. This is what distinguish us from the lower animals. It's unfortunate that human race is tilting towards Animalistic behaviour, we are begining to prove Dawin theory of evolution right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Bekind123: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Even though I don't approve of this, most if not all of the girls condemning this man are legit jealous because they lost their own virginity to their dads and uncles at a very tender age.
And you, who did you lost your own virginity to Or you are still a virgin?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by advanceDNA: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Help2020:

This Is pure illiteracy.. A lady can have sex several times and the gate will still remain close..hymen has elasticity,and it can accommodate slow sex and and remain unbroken.. The fact that blood came out does not mean she has never had sex.

Lol.....Oh Lord have mercy....

U guys like making one off cases a standard..

Have sex several times indeed....

why is it so hard for u people to believe that someone's daughter is a virgin till marriage...is that hard??

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Stronghold91: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
man you're a lucky man
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by bigstan11787(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
Social media is making people loose their sanity.

What sanity are you talking about.

But folks like you would celebrate nudity on social media
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by PBeni(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Social media is making some people foolish tbh
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Le2money(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Olosho was once a Tear Rubber grin grin grin.
Lucky for u tho

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823900347814687&id=100005842170835[/quote]
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by joyandfaith: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Help2020:

Immoral people believe everybody is like them. There are people who married as virgins. They are even more if you count minors who were raped by bastards but waited till marriage for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a society where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman who has preserved her only dignity for a man who's worthy enough to take it should highly be valued lipsrsealed
So you don't see any dignity in a woman except her honey pot?
Why are most of us so greedy?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is not African law.
God says you should be a virgin before getting married. People refuse to obey God, and sin with
impunity, without conscience. Know that you reap what you sow.

Men here will never agree with you, to them, virginity applies to only females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by BruncleZuma: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
zexy2030:

His wife is on her period.
Nah only you go school for the full Nairaland...babe don play the bros maga

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Yungspitta: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
obembet:
Idiot dey celebrate non tested. Come we I give u beta Bleep, u will forget your wife

Olosho!!!!!!
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
i wonder oo
.thats the world we live in now

everythint for the media

some people sha
Omihanifa:
Must he post it on social media undecided for everyone to see
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by seyz91(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
confirm!
Charmingrascal:
The fact is, because you married a woman a virgin doesn't mean she won't f*ck those d*ck after marriage.

She might decide to Bleep and explore those di*ks she didn't fu*k before my marriage.

Women who were virgins before marriage, might start wondering what they missed out when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out especially when the husband is not living to expectations in the aspect of satifsfying their sexual desire.

So Mr man and Mrs woman stop being childish and take this dirty sh*t off social media.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Shezzman: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Doesn't stop the marriage from crumbling due to fornication or adultery later on.
siofra:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.