Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (122936 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by madjune(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
When I see news like this, it begins to make sense for the internet to be regulated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Urbanchampion: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
duro4chang:
You are not well trained at all. You are rude to me. An uncultured and untutored person.
Not well trained, ...rude to you, lols...please who are you and how are you, that I'm rude to you?
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by nedekid: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
advanceDNA:

U don't even know what alum does to the vagina
Hence I said "if you know you know".
I know what I know, you know what you know. grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
First of all that's a dirty ass bedspread for the first night, also just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she is wife material, that innocent naive virgin you dated back then will show her true form in marriage, heck you won't hear the end of how you met her a virgin in every argument.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Indispensable85(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to you guys. At least to clear the doubts of those who think we don't have virgins again in Nigeria.

But that bed sheet is too dirty for a thing like this. What happened to a neat white bed sheet with a touch of flowers? Hope you guys are not dirty couples though? Bed sheets are usually one of the things you use to know a neat couple.

Lastly,virginity though a fantastic thing, it's not a yardstick to measure a good wife.

I wish you guys the very best of love and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by duro4chang(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Not well trained, ...rude to you, lols...please who are you and how are you, that I'm rude to you?
You are not polite to me. Please go .
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Trybes(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Very dirty bedsheet. They didn't even use white.
Are you feeling jealous
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by benuejosh: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
bigstan11787:

What sanity are you talking about.

But folks like you would celebrate nudity on social media
not everyone on this play is a kid like you're. Don't be foolish. Don't ever quote me again. I may be your Father's age mate. Fool.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Lugianostar(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Disgusting i must say?

She will surprise you soon tear rubber husband?
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Darreytinho10(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by princeauwal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omoh... Congrats Mr Tear Rubber
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Darreytinho10(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Werey don provoke grin
benuejosh:
not everyone on this play is a kid like you're. Don't be foolish. Don't ever quote me again. I may be your Father's age mate. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by omoyeni37: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Stupid human being
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by abdulskulboy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
In the north right now, there's a remedy that returns woman virginity wallahi...

They often use it now when there wedding is around the corner...

Women are never to be trusted...

A married woman also remedied herself to virgin which makes her husband divorced her...
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by okhaiii(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be by virginity woman take dey good, all we pray for is a better wife who can stand the test of time.
siofra:
Please what is wrong with these people?

Shared by MCLawrence Izuchi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820955308109191&id=100005842170835

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823900347814687&id=100005842170835

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by infogeneral: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Village mentality! His eyes will soon be clear that he takes more than virginity for a woman to be a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

True.
Also, some people who aren't virgins lost theirs due to abuse (male/female) for the female, might have been from stress, exercise etc but not necessarily sex.
For some ladies, the hymen might not even be present sef so you might have deflower or have sex with a lady who claims to be a virgin and you won't see blood.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Astrid4(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
obembet:
Idiot dey celebrate non tested. Come we I give u beta Bleep, u will forget your wife

Borehole don drop quote ohhh grin grin
And if we call them hoelosho like this they will be annoyed grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by znuga: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
very nice
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Valuc: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
They wouldn't tell us how many people they have kissed and have pressed her breast,. I sorry for this bros... He doesn't know there is a bros by the corner she has been wishing to bleep but fear of loosing her virginity kept her back... Now they have tore the rubber... Well lemme allow elders finish dis talk for me.. m speaking from experience,
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Astrid4(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Dude there are non virgins that are also the bolded na, same way there are virgins that are not disciplined, can compromise, cannot stand by their words and the opposite of the yidiyada you typed, okay you as a man, as you are not a virgin, that means you are not disciplined, compromising, dont stand by yout words, is that it? These things shouldnt be debated on for real, every individual can possess any character trait, it has nothing to do with being a virgin or non virgin, it is just common sense.

Nigeria used spotted
Abegiii appreciate tear rubber e no easy grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Kylce042(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by JovialJune(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Astrid4:

Nigeria used spotted
Abegiii appreciate tear rubber e no easy grin

Your mother is also a Nigerian used I presume

Who doesnt appreciate a virgin, thing is, don't expect what you can't give.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Goodzinny: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Virgins are the head of masturbation... because they are trying to be whole. So what is the difference.?
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by MrSly(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye
Saying that virginity is overrated because you are none is like saying that all is vanity because one is poor. In Africa virgin till marriage is ideal and that is final. If you lost yours deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by mordred44: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Red wine
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by domchike(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Virginity is not in the hymen but in the mind some people's hymen might be intact but their mind will be very dirty
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by BadBradley: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
The best gift a man can find on earth is a virgin wife.

You won't know until you're there.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by emonis88: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Must he post it on social media undecided for everyone to see
Abeg see me, see trouble, this internet is making some people foolish Sha! Even when they r in their toilet , they post it online.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by end1999constitu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
It's a lie jor.....that na dirty blood from menstruation period abeg cool shocked
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Breastfeed: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Btruth: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
Social media is making people loose their sanity.
indeed. What a mad way to display their folly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.