Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! (5903 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by McSaviour(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
My girl friend don’t want pregnancy and she want to go and abort ,this is making one week I don’t see her ,in my own I told her to keep the pregnancy,but she don’t want ,,please friends what would I do in this situation?
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Ynix(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:
My girl friend don’t want pregnancy and she want to go and abort ,this is making one week I don’t see her ,in my own I told her to keep the pregnancy,but she don’t want ,,please friends what would I do in this situation?
Tell her you want to see her, tell your parents about it. If possible get to know her parents and tell them about it

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
One condom could have stopped you from bothering us with your Problem.. Just only one condom undecided

25 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by McSaviour(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks ,God bless you !!!
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by bigcee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bros, there is nothing we can do for you. Carry your cross. We no dey there when you dey give her doggy.

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by DICKstractor: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
undecided

Iron sharpenth Iron. Have sex with her again unprotected and watch how T cancels T.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Charmingrascal(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:

If you really want the pregnancy and you are ready to take responsibilities, inform someone who is close to the girl that you are against the abortion she is planning to do incase something bad happens (God forbid) you will be vindicated.
Bro this thing that I have said is very important I know what I am saying.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by habsydiamond(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bros do the needful
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Vickho6(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One condom could have stopped you from bothering us with your Problem.. Just only one condom undecided

You're damn right... harsh truth

see end result now... SMH
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Vickho6(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
End result of unprotected sexual intercourse... You already know what it gonna end to.. Why coming here to lament

Since you're capable to weigh the responsibility carry on bro....
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
He said he wants the pregnancy na undecided
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nnaaa condom no dey sweet again oooo.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by MufasaLion: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
I can't even be in such mess. I won't imagine it.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Artzdanielsz:

Nnaaa condom no dey sweet again oooo.

Lol

Unwanted pregnancy and infections are better?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
bigcee:
Bros, there is nothing we can do for you. Carry your cross. We no dey there when you dey give her doggy.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by McSaviour(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need the pregnancy,friends but she don’t need it and she don’t want to keep it !,am fully responsible and am ready to take good care of her !!
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by muller101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Call for a rematch. Use your tool aggressively on her once more. Use condom this time very important. *Idiot".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by McSaviour(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
muller101:
Call for a rematch. Use your tool aggressively on her once more. Use condom this time very important. *Idiot".

I told you that I need the pregnancy ,,but I don’t see her ,and I want advice on what to do next ,,
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Unwanted pregnancy and infections are better?
Lol better for where? Ma to dey manage am sha.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by muller101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:

I told you that I need the pregnancy ,,but I don’t see her ,and I want advice on what to do next ,,
"You told her you need the pregnancy" can you imagine. Are you both married?
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by MufasaLion: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Artzdanielsz:

Lol better for where? Ma to dey manage am sha.

Lol

It's better to get strapped because you gonna be more secure than exposing yourself to infections and all.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by McSaviour(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
muller101:
"You told her you need the pregnancy" can you imagine. Are you both married?

W
I will go and see the parents then do the needful bro !!! So she will be my wife !!
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:

W
I will go and see the parents then do the needful bro !!! So she will be my wife !!
Oga always follow due protocol. The horse always goes before the cart.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by khia: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour p undecidedost=106320146:

According to the members on this forum Nigerians don't have baby mamas, that's just an American thing. undecided I knew they were lying. grin
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by AuroraB(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:

There's a reason she's not keeping it. You need to say it. Is she still a student, jobseeker or serving?
At the end of the day, it's her decision to make.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by KingDash: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
McSaviour:
the time una dey fuccck we dey thier.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Prosmobi: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
She don see say u never ready...maybe ur not financially buoyant.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Look at this crack head.

Make sure you have achieved a lot to be able to take care of that child.

There's nothing I hate most than two buffoons bringing an innocent child here to suffer.

If you know you can't give that child the best, better abort it you id.iot.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by Bunmhi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
She knows her reason.
Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by ReneDaniels: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baba when you they get your freak on were me there? no. So please hanlele

Re: I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! by rex444(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank God we are not talking about life threatening STD

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find A Caring & God Fearing Husband / When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.