Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way (5902 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Now, we all know that the ladies this days droll over that perfect engagement like we see in the movies.

Aiite. U'v been dating this guy for some time now. Let's say like 2 years. For some time now, u'v noticed a negative change in his character which u'v tried to correct but isn't working. Then one day, u guys are out somewhere with a lot of onlookers around and he dips his hand into his pocket, brings out the ring and drops the million dollar question will u marry me?
What will u do?
Knowing that u'r expected to say yes
And his/ur friends are watching also
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Where 'em ladies dey?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
sorry, I won't say yes. undecided

I will form shy and run away grin
___bobo, so na onlookers come make the proposal big way?
Tchheeew,I thought u will say- the ring dey inside Rolls Royce. cry

3 Likes

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Run away? Dt will not tell good of u
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by kuphid(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Why will she remain in that relationship since she's convinced she can't marry him due to a particular character of his? I guess she's hoping for a change abi na miracle sef, ok nah...then she should say 'yes'

Some girls like putting themselves in a difficult situation.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by kuphid(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lmao...
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
kuphid:
Why will she remain in that relationship since she's convinced she can't marry him due to a particular character of his? I guess she's hoping for a change abi na miracle sef, ok nah...then she should say 'yes'

Some girls like putting themselves in a difficult situation.
U can't quick a relationship just immediately u notice a turn off in ur bf. U knw, there's always a watching period and dx happened within the "watching period"
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hahahahahahaa

Onlookers no make any difference na. I mean like d ring dey inside Rolls Royce and people plenty dey watch
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Ploy(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
If I were a girl, I would collect and marry him then separate after 5 months. Tiwa Savage style you know.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Ploy:
If I were a girl, I would collect and marry him then separate after 5 months. Tiwa Savage style you know.
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa

U wicked gaaan!

If a girl does this to u, hw u go feel?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Ploy(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa

U wicked gaaan!

If a girl does this to u, hw u go feel?

I will feel bad, really bad but I should know when a girl doesn't want to marry me. There is spark in real love.

1 Like

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Happened to me once.....
I barely knew him, was 20yrs then and he proposed marriage after 3weeks of meeting him but I refused.
Thank God I rejected his offer then!

1 Like

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Ploy:

I will feel bad, really bad but I should know when a girl doesn't want to marry me. There is spark in real love.
in this case, it'll b difficult to tell
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:
Happened to me once.....
I barely knew him, was 20yrs then and he proposed marriage after 3weeks of meeting him but I refused.
Thank God I rejected his offer then!
After 3 weeks of meeting him?? shocked shocked
Na so d love b dey shak am?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
After 3 weeks of meeting him?? shocked shocked
Na so d love b dey shak am?
First time I saw a desperate man.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by destante(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
hmm. It depends o...on how I interprete the scenario you painted.
I will definitely say yess to someone I have stayed with for two years, as I would really like him, having stayed that long. The negative change in attitude, depending on how gross it is, may be tolerated.

Now if it is someone I am sure I won't marry because of a huge difference, there wouldn't be any point in not declining the proposal.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
I wont say yes...
Rush in,rush out.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Why will a girl not want to marry her bf? Isn't marriage the point of a relationship?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
destante:
hmm. It depends o...on how I interprete the scenario you painted.
I will definitely say yess to someone I have stayed with for two years, as I would really like him, having stayed that long. The negative change in attitude, depending on how gross it is, may be tolerated.

Now if it is someone I am sure I won't marry because of a huge difference, there wouldn't be any point in not declining the proposal.
if d change is really gross... Hw r u gna decline in the presence of everybody? And abt tolerating... U mean u can go into marriage knowing u'll have to tolerate something probably for d rest of ur life??
mizzkeji44:
I wont say yes...
Rush in,rush out.
Lol
MarthaK:
Why will a girl not want to marry her bf? Isn't marriage the point of a relationship?
yh
But u wen d dude starts exuding some stuffs dt doesn't go well with u, won't u reconsider?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Sleekbaby(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
For me accepting d ring does nt mean dt i must marry him or dt he must marry me bcoz I hv seen many dt were engaged bt @ d end were disapointed so I might accept it den in order not 2 disgrace him infront of his friends but wil go back later n tell him dt I can't marry him with my reasons.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Dahjhi: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nor mind Agape.. See his definition of big way.. Not on even with a RR Key cheesy cheesy
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2014
If d change is really gross... Hw r u gna decline in the presence of everybody? And abt tolerating... U mean u can go into marriage knowing u'll have to tolerate something probably for d rest of ur life??

@Agapecharis.
We do a lot of tolerating in marriage.
Let me tell you a lil story. My husband used to be one of the most careless person in the world, when I say careless____ I mean careless!! He can misplace himself gaan, let alone an item...lolz. Being a very meticulous person, that attitude was making me mad while we were dating. He was also hot tempered.

I talk tire__ very little change. Then I decreed that anytime he gets angry unnecessarily/misplaces any item, he would pay me N500. He didn't even care, he kept on misplacing things and would tell me to calculate the weekly fine for him. I increased it to N700, he reduced *smalll, I increased it to N1000___ then N1500, he would now be pricing two for N2500.

One day after months, I noticed REASONABLE CHANGES, I sat him down and we talked extensively.
I used that money, to take us out for a dinner...hahaha. Then I gave him *smallll* out of it, I took the rest, I can guarantee you, it was very plenty...lolz.
It has been years now, the man I moulded is definitely the best man.

5 Likes

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@Agapecharis.
We do a lot of tolerating in marriage.
Let me tell you a lil story. My husband used to be one of the most careless person in the world, when I say careless____ I mean careless!! He can misplace himself gaan, let alone an item...lolz. Being a very meticulous person, that attitude was making me mad while we were dating. He was also hot tempered.

I talk tire__ very little change. Then I decreed that anytime he gets angry unnecessarily/misplaces any item, he would pay me N500. He didn't even care, he kept on misplacing things and would tell me to calculate the weekly fine for him. I increased it to N700, he reduced *smalll, I increased it to N1000___ then N1500, he would now be pricing two for N2500.

One day after months, I noticed REASONABLE CHANGES, I sat him down and we talked extensively.
I used that money, to take us out for a dinner...hahaha. Then I gave him *smallll* out of it, I took the rest, I can guarantee you, it was very plenty...lolz.
It has been years now, the man I moulded is definitely the best man.
hmmmmmmm! Dx marriage sef!
pricing two for N2500! LWKM4H! cheesy cheesy
U wicked gaan

Sustaining a marriage needs a lot of tolerance sha bt when u realize b4 marriage dt dx dude doesn't even wna change no matter hw hard u try....I think u'll think twice
Owhia?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dahjhi:

nor mind Agape.. See his definition of big way.. Not on even with a RR Key cheesy cheesy
Lol
I put it dt way cos dtx what will somehow hold u back in dropping a no
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hmmmmmmm! Dx marriage sef!
pricing two for N2500! LWKM4H! cheesy cheesy
U wicked gaan

Sustaining a marriage needs a lot of tolerance sha bt when u realize b4 marriage dt dx dude doesn't even wna change no matter hw hard u try....I think u'll think twice
Owhia?

If he doesn't wanna change. I would first ascertain if he is aware he has an attitude problem, some of them don't even know that the attitude they put up is 'that bad'.

Mine kept telling me to help him change though, and he asked me to use whatever measure I want...so, if the guy is aware and just doesn't want to change.
__ The next step would be for me to weigh the degree of the problem and possible solutions.

1 Like

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Dahjhi: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
I put it dt way cos dtx what will somehow hold u back in dropping a no
grin anyway.. As the female folks have been saying, even if he proposes on the moon in the presence of other planets, it should be a blunt NO since she's not feeling alright with him @ the particular moment. tongue
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I would Hug Him And Whisper in His ear
"Let Discuss This At Home"

1 Like

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Isiterere(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
sexymoma:
I would Hug Him And Whisper in His ear
"Let Discuss This At Home"
pami sile , ma pa mi si ta thing...
Badt gal.....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Isiterere(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarthaK:
if I hear....
So many reasons for a relationship nowadays .....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by ERCROSS(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:
Happened to me once.....
Thank God I rejected his offer then !

I guess u rejected him coz he's Not TALL..
grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

I guess u rejected him coz he's Not TALL..
grin
Nope He was an atheist.
I'm a catholic and I believe in God!
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

If he doesn't wanna change. I would first ascertain if he is aware he has an attitude problem, some of them don't even know that attitude they put up is 'that bad'.

Mine kept telling me to help him change though, and he asked me to use whatever measure I want...so, if the guy is aware and just doesn't want to change.
__ The next step would be for me to weigh the degree of the problem and possible solutions.
Wao
Ur hubby was very open smiley
Dahjhi:

grin anyway.. As the female folks have been saying, even if he proposes on the moon in the presence of other planets, it should be a blunt NO since she's not feeling alright with him @ the particular moment. tongue
lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted / Can Any Woman In This World Do This? / My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.