Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead (43363 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Dantreasure(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
This thing is really getting out of hand. Enough of this madness
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ezechi24(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

They have president, yoruba have vice. What do you have?

udele u better run ....because ur name don already dey these boys book.....the painful part is that there will be no place to run to at that time. grin grin grin grin......fQQRKING sabo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by saintrow1: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
LUVTB:
East has gone and what do surprises me is how our people are supporting this atrocities in the name of destroying buhari government.
Let everyone knows this now Nigerian is not dividing soon and the highest can only be restructure.

The north are scared of restructuring , that is why they are against tinubu. Come 2023, it is either we split the country into 2 just like Korea was splited into 2 or we will go into another civil war and the north will be extreme bleeped into piece.
Nigeria will never be an Islamic country. All those dickheads Muslims in the north dreaming are just digging their grave. Fucking bastards

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by chaloskyx: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
BROS AM RESTING FARAWAY FROM YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY NO AMOUT OF TARNISHING THE ETHNIC GROUP WOULD SAVE YOU FROM SHAME ALL OF YOU ARE ANIMALS WITH A TERRORIST AS A LEADER GOOD LUCK TO YOU
kmaster007:
Rest
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Broveens42(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
chaloskyx:
sorry to say but in the worlds eyes all Nigerians are bad including you in Nigeria you can still try to make your self look good by rubbishing a particular ethnic tribe for all the ill luck you have as a Nigerian but the actual truth is the government leaders pastors and people of Nigeria are a piece of shit[ Igbo's hate Yoruba's and Hausa's, Yoruba's hate Igbo's and Hausa's, Hausas hate Yoruba's and Igbo's the the latest group the Fulani's who hate all of you your country was built on hate corruption divide and rule ethnic bigotry and blood that's why nothing good can come out of the country,

Some people might be revolting against bad politicians and police brutality and they are blaming kanu.
Because it beats my imagination how scores of people are being killed on a daily in the North and people are exerting so much energy on reports of burnt buildings
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ifiokjohn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
May God do to those who are supporting IPOB, what IPOB are doing to innocent Nigerians. Amen.
That KARMA knows the address of every ipobian terrorist supporters including the homeless ones.
A such anytime you see police, sars, soldeirs brutality against Igbo tribe bear in mind that, its KARMA dishing them hot hot, for every action there is a reaction.
The federal govt are the cause of this. This guys where on their own 2017-2020 when the federal government where killing them and calling it python dance and you guys were hailing the govt. Now they have weapons and I killing security men too

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Bonavi: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

The SE is in a worse situation than the north. One northerner can marry 4 women and have up to 15 male children.

Igbo's marry one. 40% are in prison kanu have killed 20%. 20% are married, remaining 10% will have to manage the 70% available women.

So whose population is reducing more?
How foolish can one be Ur name simply fits u

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Cutehotnerd001: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Igbo hate themselves allow them to carry gun will be brutal.. I served in Anambra for 3years, somebody would just come with allegation because his brother children have money than him, Igbo don't love themselves.

And u are a graduate like this? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ezechi24(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
May God do to those who are supporting IPOB, what IPOB are doing to innocent Nigerians. Amen.
That KARMA knows the address of every ipobian terrorist supporters including the homeless ones.
A such anytime you see police, sars, soldeirs brutality against Igbo tribe bear in mind that, its KARMA dishing them hot hot, for every action there is a reaction.

so what about the innocent souls the police have been killing since time immemorial .....mounting check points allover the east ....making sure they kill any youuth they percieve is doing fine ,.....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Broveens42(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
I used to think Igbo are the most cleverest region in Nigeria

Thanks for your new found thoughts, concerns and love.
We are surprised Mr adebayo (aka Mr cleverest)
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Ayoefa: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Igbo hate themselves allow them to carry gun will be brutal.. I served in Anambra for 3years, somebody would just come with allegation because his brother children have money than him, Igbo don't love themselves.

True talk. Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by kmaster007: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Make sure all ur fmly suld leave d shithole country... Non of Dem suld remain here...best of luck
chaloskyx:
BROS AM RESTING FARAWAY FROM YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY NO AMOUT OF TARNISHING THE ETHNIC GROUP WOULD SAVE YOU FROM SHAME ALL OF YOU ARE ANIMALS WITH A TERRORIST AS A LEADER GOOD LUCK TO YOU
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by udele1: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
akanke79:

The 70% available Igbo women will marry Fulanis or South South men.

They have to compete with fulani and SS women.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Newton85: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahhahahaha.since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a tribe as daft as d biafrians.... Destroying ur own region to prove a point is complete foolishness
Very daft people. The dumbest people on planet earth. This is what happens when a people aren't known for rational thinking. I would lose it everyday if I was an Eboe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Theunbothered: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, the Easterners envy the North's unrest so much that they have decided to replicate the same over there....

Interesting times... Quite interesting!!!

That's their own business, nothing concerns me with anyone's matter, we told them what to do but they didn't listen.

Just don't let it reach my end.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by emilo2bad: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

The SE is in a worse situation than the north. One northerner can marry 4 women and have up to 15 male children.

Igbo's marry one. 40% are in prison kanu have killed 20%. 20% are married, remaining 10% will have to manage the 70% available women.

So whose population is reducing more?
Brilliant and epic response to an idiot

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by udele1: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
ezechi24:

udele u better run ....because ur name don already dey these boys book.....the painful part is that there will be no place to run to at that time. grin grin grin grin......fQQRKING sabo

If they want q meeting, let them schedule time and place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Cchuks27(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
The message is loud and clear, either APC sponsored thugs or Igbos don't want the elections to hold come November 2021.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Broveens42(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

grin
Mr English
Change your name to 'lord have mercy'
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Rexwalters1: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
baralatie:
Where are those denying deniers them from the east
Fahdiga & Raccoon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Rexwalters1: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Broveens42:

grin
Mr English
Change your name to 'lord have mercy'
It seems what he said pained you because you did not make any sense? You just had to say any gibberish to save face?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Rexwalters1: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

If they want q meeting, let them schedule time and place.
When they see your shadow, na Ben Johnson them go pull, ipob cowards, they will parade their bodies next week, the Miscreants that killed Doctor Akunyili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Rexwalters1: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Cchuks27:
The message is loud and clear, either APC sponsored thugs or Igbos don't want the elections to hold come November 2021.
Call a spade a spade be brave & mention ipob they are the killers, why join APC’s name to deviate from the truth, looking for a soft landing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Rexwalters1: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
STATE ACTORS ARE FOOLING YOU.

Abia State actors? They done launch East Nollywood for Umuahia?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by OBALOLA55(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Abia State actors? They done launch East Nollywood for Umuahia?
JULIUSMALEMA THE HERDER GET OFF MY MENTION angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Broveens42(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
It seems what he said pained you because you did not make any sense? You just had to say any gibberish to save face?

...coming from the spokesman of Mr English
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by paramakina202: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
The jungle called Biafra has come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Nnamdipapa(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
LUVTB:
East has gone and what do surprises me is how our people are supporting this atrocities in the name of destroying buhari government.
Let everyone knows this now Nigerian is not dividing soon and the highest can only be restructure.

IPOBians are incapable of logical reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Reflect7: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahhahahaha.since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a tribe as daft as d biafrians.... Destroying ur own region to prove a point is complete foolishness

Honestly. They are so dumb and stupid and blind.

Like they are possessed.

Disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Reflect7: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yankee101:
Killing your own folks

If this is the future biafran army it's better to remain in nigeria

You mean if this is the future BIAFRA itself.

A country where you are killed for expressing a different opinion from its leaders.

Tufiakwa.

Give me Nigeria anyday, and I say this an Igbo person.

See how we are all here abusing Buhari and his govt everyday with no reprisals or arrests?

Can this happen in Biafra with President Nnamdi Kanu?

Does that one even know what 'democracy' means?

Bunch of illiterate thugs and school dropouts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by revolt(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
These are politically killings.. clearly hoodlums and politicians have started using this cover to kill their enemies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.