Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead (43368 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Reflect7: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
revolt:
These are politically killings.. clearly hoodlums and politicians have started using this cover to kill their enemies...

SHUT YOUR LYING LIPS, YOU BASTARD.

YOU'RE A MURDERER AND A DEFENDER OF MURDERERS OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

POLITICIANS MY ASSS.

THE IPOB THUGS YOU SUPPORT LED BY KANU THE TERRORIST KILLED HIM, NOBODY ELSE.

BASTARD YOU.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER ONE DAY.

EKWENSU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by hosemujica: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
LUVTB:
East has gone and what do surprises me is how our people are supporting this atrocities in the name of destroying buhari government.
Let everyone knows this now Nigerian is not dividing soon and the highest can only be restructure.
You are talking to daft people they don't like humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Reflect7: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2021
JayB11:

And imagine killing an innocent Driver who came out into the world to feed himself and his family.

They are demonic. They don't care about that poor Igbo man.

Look at the demonic murderers that want to ''free Igbos''.

How can a rotten tree produce good fruit?

Impossible.

Anything they deliver to Igbos will be cursed and stained with the blood of their murderous atrocities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by iokpebholo: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Very daft and stupid at the same time... especially the supporters of useless Biafra on this platform.
and most of are living in lagos but fueling d crisis in d east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by udele1: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

They are demonic. They don't care about that poor Igbo man.

Look at the demonic murderers that want to ''free Igbos''.

How can a rotten tree produce good fruit?

Impossible.

Anything they deliver to Igbos will be cursed and stained with the blood of their murderous atrocities.

All this killing for a fraudulent business.

https://www.facebook.com/359179844190369/videos/456101452282947/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Unik3030:
so u believe the president have the power to grant referendum that is not even in the constitution?
Even if u become d President u can't do it single handedly so don't think it's just an easy thing.

Go n read history very well b4 u start embarrassing yourself

He's a bloody illiterate. Just imagine the rubbish he typed.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by revolt(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

SHUT YOUR LYING LIPS, YOU BASTARD.

YOU'RE A MURDERER AND A DEFENDER OF MURDERERS OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

POLITICIANS MY ASSS.

THE IPOB THUGS YOU SUPPORT LED BY KANU THE TERRORIST KILLED HIM, NOBODY ELSE.

BASTARD YOU.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER ONE DAY.

EKWENSU.
WHOS THIS BMC FOOL?!!!! KANU IS IN JAIL YOU FU.CKTARD. YOUR PROPAGANDA AND VITUPERATIONS WILL BE EXPOSED SOON. YOU BASTARD PROPAGANDISTS KILLING PEOPLE TO PROVE A POINT.. GOD PUNISH DESTROY YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IF YOUR HANDS ARE TRULY INVOLVED AND Igbos IS INNOCENT OF THESE CRIMES... BAGGA
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Dshocker(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahhahahaha.since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a tribe as daft as d biafrians.... Destroying ur own region to prove a point is complete foolishness

U are the daft one if you think Igbos are the ones doing this senseless killings
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by MufasaLion: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Political assassination is now rampant. This is sad. Im glad he wasn't killed.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Cchuks27(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Call a spade a spade be brave & mention ipob they are the killers, why join APC’s name to deviate from the truth, looking for a soft landing?

bros, I condemn IPOB wholeheartedly but you see in politics ehh, you can never be too sure. my opinion though
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Urbanchampion: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The North?? The same North were over 30 people were killed in Niger State alone today? Even the so-called unknown gunmen are yet to mass up such a figure in months of operation

Please continue with counting and competition. I hope your immediate family are on ground in the East, so that they can help to increase the figures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by luizpippo(m): 5:48am On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

The SE is in a worse situation than the north. One northerner can marry 4 women and have up to 15 male children.

Igbo's marry one. 40% are in prison kanu have killed 20%. 20% are married, remaining 10% will have to manage the 70% available women.

So whose population is reducing more?

This reeks of stupidity.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by danot1030: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Let's help the IPOB online defenders broadcast it that it's the Fulani government agents that did it to put the blame on IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Newboss(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2021
I think this is black ops. This doesn't look like what IPOB is doing. Something dark is going on in the east.

I don't support IPOB, but this is not IPOB. Any smart person can see that.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Myhusband(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
I have no problem if politicians are killing themselves but killing innocent civilians like Mr Akunyili is no no for me.

you better shut up Sabo before Ugm come for you

human life means nothing to you so don't say no no bloody thirsty terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by loveth360(f): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Myhusband:

you better shut up Sabo before Ugm come for you

human life means nothing to you so don't say no no bloody thirsty terrorist
Said by oduduwa Terrorist.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ezechi24(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

If they want q meeting, let them schedule time and place.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....talking from fear....you know you are finished.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Sheriman(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2021
If you're a driver to an Igbo politician hmmmm, please be careful ooooo. UGM Terrorists has run mad again they are now killing Igbo people. Are UGM killing Igbo people to pepe Fulani Government or what cos I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by kindlyheart: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2021
innocent driver.. may he rest in peace. the perpetrators of this crime will surely be judged by the universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ma373733(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

The SE is in a worse situation than the north. One northerner can marry 4 women and have up to 15 male children.

Igbo's marry one. 40% are in prison kanu have killed 20%. 20% are married, remaining 10% will have to manage the 70% available women.

So whose population is reducing more?

You will just sit in your hut in daura waa and type rubbish

Bokoharam have raped the sense out this one

Someone from a bandit ravaged region

Someone from the most illiteratrated region

Someone from the poorest region

Someone from the region with highest numbers beggars

Someone from a region with lowest IGR states

Someone from a region that contributes less than 10% of national earnings

Someone from a region that faked Thier population during census grin

Someone from region with highest child marriage

Someone from a region with highest cholera death in Africa because of dirtiness

Someone from a region of pantless and bra-less hijab wearing whores grin

Bloody unity beggers!

Congenital parasites grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Qoko: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Igbos hate themselves allow them to carry gun would be brutal.. I served in Anambra for 3years, somebody would just come with an allegation because his brother children have money than him, Igbos don't love themselves.
En en, nta, Onyeriri, you served in Anambla for 3 years, NYSC or military? mumu kill u.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by kechywillz(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Igbos hate themselves allow them to carry gun would be brutal.. I served in Anambra for 3years, somebody would just come with an allegation because his brother children have money than him, Igbos don't love themselves.
You are liar.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by adebwalex(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:
Igbo mmamma nu.

Just see innocent man who as a family killed by the Igbo's unknown gun men. And their people will be hailing them on the street. This is un call for...East as now become home of bandits.. I weep for the innocent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
kechywillz:

You are liar.
I give you six months many of your prominent men would run or be in the grave, tell me the freedom fighter who killed his own people? This is burn of out envy, I don't know what useless NIGERIA government is holding you for, give Igbo their nation , Afghanistan would be better than Igbo nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by kechywillz(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2021
ThankUJesus:

I give you six months many of your prominent men would run or be in the grave, tell me the freedom fighter who killed his own people? This is burn of out envy, I don't know what useless NIGERIA government is holding you for, give Igbo their nation , Afghanistan would be better than Igbo nation.
Yes,they should give us the referendum ,its better we stay on own than been in a failed country built on nepotism,tribalism and hatred
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Lovelyn451(f): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
blackmantis:
Oya come and tell us is it Fulani herdsmen or dss this time?

so what is stoping them from fishing out the killers of chike akunyili? If it was ipob they'd have fished them out within 24hrs
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by enonche85(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2021
LUVTB:
East has gone and what do surprises me is how our people are supporting this atrocities in the name of destroying buhari government.
Let everyone knows this now Nigerian is not dividing soon and the highest can only be restructure.

When the govt knows peppetrators and sponsors of evils in the north but are treating them with kid gloves of course other evils will be encouraged in other parts of the country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by enonche85(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
ma373733:

You will just sit in your hut in daura waa and type rubbish

Bokoharam have raped the sense out this one

Someone from a bandit ravaged region

Someone from the most illiteratrated region

Someone from the poorest region

Someone from the region with highest numbers beggars

Someone from a region with lowest IGR states

Someone from a region that contributes less than 10% of national earnings

Someone from a region that faked Thier population during census grin

Someone from region with highest child marriage

Someone from a region with highest cholera death in Africa because of dirtiness

Someone from a region of pantless and bra-less hijab wearing whores grin

Bloody unity beggers!

Congenital parasites grin

It haf do na!!!

Off ya mic! Off ya mic!! grin cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by warlordd(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Prior to now, we Igbos used to refer to boko haram as ''stupid" for killing their own people and bringing their place to ruins. Today, we now know that the criminal and occultic gang called IPOB are as stupid as boko haram. Unfortunately for IPOB, they don't have anywhere to hide if the military decides to deal with them tomorrow cos the whole of southeast is smaller than Niger state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2021
akanke79:

The 70% available Igbo women will marry Fulanis or South South men.
I already have 2 ibo cheeks here in lagos, another has been disturbing me, she wants join
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Igbo against Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.