Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. (3584 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
I just find out the health benefits of cannabis. how it cure depression, boost sperm quality and aid bed confidence.

I'm contemplating on trying it out But i hate the idea of inhaling smoke into my lungs because it gets me choked that i cough violently.

So i discovered an alternative to smoking which is "VAMPING". Vamping is the process of heating cannabis in oil or milk to form a paste. Cooking it with oil beans is also included.

But the question is "does vamping gives the same feeling as smoking it?" help a brother please.

boogyman557, lalasticlala, 070578649397, mynd44, sweetheart
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by LoudlyMouthed: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
You don dey mad, don dey mad..you dey mad abi grin
24brains:
I just find out the health benefits of cannabis. how it cure depression, boost sperm quality and aid bed confidence.

I'm contemplating on trying it out But i hate the idea of inhaling smoke into my lungs and to get my snoow white teeth blackend.

So i discovered an alternative to smoking which is "VAMPING". Vamping is the process of heating cannabis in oil or milk to form a paste. Cooking it with oil beans is also included.

But the question is "does vamping gives the same feeling as smoking it?" help a brother please.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by chatinent: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Same thing that killed Old Roger.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
LoudlyMouthed:
You don dey mad, don dey mad..you dey mad abi grin
LoudlyMouthed, it sounds crazy but i think i need it to fight depression. i read its safer than anti-depresant.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:
Same thing that killed Old Roger.
you don't mean it!!! Thank God i asked before atempting. but i think he overdosed on it. just moderation will do. I'm battling depression really.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 2rez: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
MJ is life bruh. Endeavor to know what best suit u as an elixir for depression, very crucial. We all got our differences plus our body systems work in diverse ways as humans aiit. MJ is a herb & so far so good, the herb helps fix some depressed souls. However, if u don't light up, u never can tell. That's just it.

PS: Aint tryna convince u to smoking it aiit, all i 'm tryna say is just follow your mind. Vamping? Aint heard of that.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kingpin1000: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
24brains:

I'm contemplating on trying it out But i hate the idea of inhaling smoke into my lungs and to get my snoow white teeth blackend.

Bro, you've not taken weed until you smoke weed.
Can you be eating beans and be feeling the vibes of Burna boy's music?
There is a difference when smoke pure unrefined weed. You get the vibes in a unique way.
You can think deeply and out of the box when you smoke than revamp weed

4 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kingpin1000: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please if you've not smoked weed, please don't criticize those smoking weed and you don't have the right to tell them to stop. Who no go, no know .
Have you ever seen a man who smokes weed talk bad about weed.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nonsense
sonnobax15 the banny guy.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Bro, you've not taken weed until you smoke weed.
Can you be eating beans and be feeling the vibes of Burna boy's music?
There is a difference when smoke pure unrefined weed. You get the vibes in a unique way.
You can think deeply and out of the box when you smoke than revamp weed
kingpin1000, thanks. I may try this out soon. Just that smoke from cigarete gets me chocked that i cough vehemently and vigoriously when close to the smoker. Some even call me woman wrapper while i cough.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
2rez:
MJ is life bruh. Endeavor to know what best suit u as an elixir for depression, very crucial. We all got our differences plus our body systems work in diverse ways as humans aiit. MJ is a herb & so far so good, the herb helps fix some depressed souls. However, if u don't light up, u never can tell. That's just it.

PS: Aint tryna convince u to smoking it aiit, all i 'm tryna say is just follow your mind. Vamping? Aint heard of that.
thanks. I think i should try both to decide which works best. So help me God, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by dalass(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
24brains:
thank bro. I think i should try both to decide which works best. So help me God, Amen.

I see all weed smokers addicted, black looking, rough looking, black-lipped and some going crazy....

Make more money. Credit alert sound is a big antidepressant... Joy will come and you'll be smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
dalass:

I see all weed smokers addicted, black looking, rough looking, black-lipped and some going crazy....

Make more money. Credit alert sound is a big antidepressant... Joy will come and you'll be smiling.
you're right but there are things money can't solve at times. I net up to 10mil in naira but still depr.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by nokspos: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Do your research very well, smoking generally is bad for sex drive and even erection

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
nokspos:
Do your research very well, smoking generally is bad for sex drive and even erection
what? This is contradictory.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by dalass(f): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
you're right but there are things money can't solve at times. I net up to 10mil in naira but still depr.

You're a very complex and complicated human being.

You talk of turning to God, then flat nipple showing a lady's breast and talking marijuana to enhance sexual performance. Not surprised you're repressed at all! ..,... Guilty complex must be dealing seriously with you bruv wink
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
dalass:

You're a very complex and complicated human being.

You talk of turning to God, then flat nipple showing a lady's breast and talking marijuana to enhance sexual performance. Not surprised you're repressed at all! ..,... Guilty complex must be dealing seriously with you bruv wink
Guilt? Yes.... But old things are pass away and everything becomes anew. All those rubish i post here is an open confession testifying the rough life i have lived before regaining my path to christ. And you think i will not feel guity and depressed?

When a sinner acknowledges his sins, he gets judged by his conscience and this become the most critical time in their life. Many experience self condemnation and may move to commit suicide believing in the lies of the devil that there's no second chance for them.

I have totally repented my dear.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chai....!! This guy, u too like drama cheesy cheesy
U go just sit down one side dey forge the next story way u go write for nairaland.
Na wa ooo....!!
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
This guy u go just dey lie lie anyhow.
You be small pikin ni??
Why u too dey lie like this??
nairaland don turn to Childrenland, abi??
Mtchewww......... And the funny part be say u go still mention monikers even when u know say wetin u write na LIES......!!
Haba, u no dey fear God ni??

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Chai....!! This guy, u too like drama cheesy cheesy
U go just sit down one side dey forge the next story way u go write for nairaland.
Na wa ooo....!!
Beebah2000, where have you been? these your contributions gives me goose bump.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Doja2000:
This guy u go just dey lie lie anyhow.
You be small pikin ni??
Why u too dey lie like this??
nairaland don turn to Childrenland, abi??
Mtchewww......... And the funny part be say u go still mention monikers even when u know say wetin u write na LIES......!!
Haba, u no dey fear God ni??
lol.... Doja2000. our people say na the owner of dead body dey feel the pains. strangers go just dey look am like stick. you may not understand my ordeal. thanks though.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
lol.... Doja2000. our people say na the owner of dead body dey feel the pains. strangers go just dey look am like stick. you may not understand my ordeal. thanks though.
bros but your problems too much na.
You give woman belle, your dog dey like your neighbor possy, your girlfriend flat nipples matter, now na marijuana. And u still dey in your right senses dey quote monikers sef.
Haba....!!

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:

I'm contemplating on trying it out But i hate the idea of inhaling smoke into my lungs because it gets me choked that i cough violently.

Does this "confidence" translate to better performance in bed or is it all in the head of the Pothead? undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Doja2000:
bros but your problems too much na.
You give woman belle, your dog dey like your neighbor possy, your girlfriend flat nipples matter, now na marijuana. And u still dey in your right senses dey quote monikers sef.
Haba....!!
the bolded should make you believe i say the truth. "a liar stutters in his words, but a truth sayer holdeth firm even in the face of persecution"
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Smokers' thread.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does this "confidence" translate to better performance in bed or is it all in the head of the Pothead? undecided
hmmm even me i cannot tell because i didn't experiment it before i got arrested by the holy spirit. Lets all turn to GOD. he alone can save.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
hmmm even me i cannot tell because i didn't experiment it before i got arrested by the holy spirit. Lets all turn to GOD. he alone can save.
Ok. What about a like link to the resource for the information you claim? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok. What about a like to the resource for the information you claim? undecided
Kobojunkie? i didn't even noticed!!! more grace to your elbow. meanwhile, i can't decode the question above.

abeg break am down make laymen like us understand.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
Kobojunkie? i didn't even noticed!!! more grace to your elbow. meanwhile, i can't decode the question above.

abeg break am down make laymen like us understand.
*link
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sincerely marijuana increases libido and it boosts sex drive.
A girl I dated would always ask me to roll a joint whenever we were getting intimate and I understood that whenever she smoked, even when she inhale just four-five drags from a full rolled joint we would have intense sex for long, she wouldn't get tired even after multiple orgasm. She wasn't using marijuana as much as I did it was just when we wanted to get intimate. Even in the middle of the night she would ask for a joint.
Unfortunately or fortunately for me I stopped smoking Marijuana early last month and to be sincere I miss Marijuana and that my ex sex tongue but I have vowed not to smoke again

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
*link
but i don't think the link to this worldly stuff up here is necesary anymore. "Be careful little eyes what you see. Its the second glance that ties your hand as darkness pulls its string" i learnt the bolded from casting crown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 5 Things That Can Make A Woman Visit You Often / What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.