Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3580 Views)

Help!! My Fianceé Has Drugged Me!! (graphic Pics) / I Was Drugged At A Party / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Beth2544: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by yomi007k(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Most likely...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by virginprincess(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes you were,i'm very sure they had evil intentions against you but thank God they didn't suceed,trust no Nigeria man,most of them are animals in human skin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EvilRampage(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank God you're a girl
Re: . by 1phone(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
100000%

7 Likes

Re: . by Jennyclay(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Don't go on a date with a guy alone.... When going on a date with a guy always go with battalion of your friends. If the guy doesn't like it that is his cup of agbo. That's what I do. I go with my friends.. Men can't be trusted. Men heart are full of evil.

I hope you recover soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Beth2544: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't go on a date alone, when going on a date with a guy always go with battalion of your friends. If the guy doesn't like it that's his is cup of agbo. That's what I do. I go with my friends.. Men can't be trusted. Men heart are full of evil.

I hope you recover soon.
....honestly if i will even go out again..but if i will,i will go with all my friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Beth2544: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes you were,i'm very sure they had evil intentions against you but thank God they didn't suceed,trust no Nigeria man,most of them are animals in human skin.
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: . by Uncle96(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Beth2544:
I'm an introvert,i don't go out on dates because i'm always shy...i would feel like the whole world is starring at me......last week i decided going out with one guy that has been asking me out ( alongside his friends)...i was served exotic juice,i started sipping small small from it...this guy feels i don't understand igbo language,so i heard his friend said something like " So she can sleep well" ....i didn't know what he meant because that was the only word i heard from their conversation,due to my poor igbo skill....regardless i followed my guts,carried my bag and said i was leaving,they were suprise and Seriously persuading me to stay.he later offered giving me a ride,but i declined....my people ,before i stopped a bus my vision was blurred already,i was already dizzy and weak. got home like a mad woman,walked to my room and slept off till the next day with my shoes on...i couldn't even recall how i got home,my mom said she was very very scared....so could it be that i was drugged ?

Your drink was probably mixed with codiene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by brain54(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Avoid that dude like dirt…

It’s for your own safety. Nice instinct by the way!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Beth2544: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
brain54:
Avoid that dude like dirt…

It’s for your own safety. Nice instinct by the way!
....i blocked and deleted his number

9 Likes

Re: . by Beth2544: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Uncle96:

Your drink was probably mixed with codiene
is it like a date rape drug ?

2 Likes

Re: . by falcon01: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Always trust your instincts, it is there for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheZeezle(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Lol you were drugged! Did you enjoy your sleep or not? Becareful outcha.
Re: . by Neptunium(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Yes. They were maybe going to rape you. You're lucky you escaped

2 Likes

Re: . by Nazgul: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Never go out on a date with a guy who comes with a trailer load of friends, they obviously have bad intentions for you.

Never accept any drink you didn't open yourself, it could be laced with sleeping pills.

If you're not comfortable during a date, follow your instincts and flee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by beelon1020(m): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Cut away from that oloriburuku somebody ASAP!..
God saved you OP!... dem for do evil party on you till day break...
Ladies always becareful of your drinks out there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Serial48(f): 2:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Those Bastards spiked your exotic with Refnol.. I was a victim, but I was saved because I used the restroom briefly on that date.. as I enter restroom, I locked the door behind unknowingly and slept there..then the management had to do a break in and when they saw me in that position they wheeled me to a clinic.. if not the Stoopid intending dude would've taken me home and had his way!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Smartguyboy(m): 3:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Why will a guy want to drug a lady you are meeting for the first time?
If you want to rape her why not look for hookup still don’t understand why some guys will be taking such risk or they want something else not rape .
And for the language matter too bad to speak your language or gossip someone in their presence that how I use Igbo with my friend to gossip one old aunty like not knowing she spent all her life in onitsha and she reply me with Igbo. Lol was so ashamed of myself. Since then I never tried such again .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Thank God for giving u wisdom.
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2022
My x lost her virginity to date rape on October 1.

That sh!t scarred her for life.

1 Like

Re: . by onumadu: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Most likely drugged.
People who do such things belong in long term jails.
It is not a new thing, but has simply continued under different guise in different times.
It is so hard being a woman. Women always need to worry about things that men never worry about.
Sorry my sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by imagrg(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2022
They would have rape you.
Thank God you escaped.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 27, 2022
They would have raped you, make sex videos of urs without showing their faces, hold you to sex Ransome and demoralise yu. Thank God for your life. Everywhere is evil these days. Open your eyes and pray hard whenever you going out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Hin remain small. Dem for use you do blue film
Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Go get a test done , those two bastards might be on rampage.
If confirmed, get the test result, a written note by the doctor and report those criminals. They don't deserve to be on the streets

4 Likes

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
I'm an introvert,i don't go out on dates because i'm always shy...i would feel like the whole world is starring at me......last week i decided going out with one guy that has been asking me out ( alongside his friends)...i was served exotic juice,i started sipping small small from it...this guy feels i don't understand igbo language,so i heard his friend said something like " So she can sleep well" ....i didn't know what he meant because that was the only word i heard from their conversation,due to my poor igbo skill....regardless i followed my guts,carried my bag and said i was leaving,they were suprise and Seriously persuading me to stay.he later offered giving me a ride,but i declined....my people ,before i stopped a bus my vision was blurred already,i was already dizzy and weak. got home like a mad woman,walked to my room and slept off till the next day with my shoes on...i couldn't even recall how i got home,my mom said she was very very scared....so could it be that i was drugged ?

You were definitely drugged. Never drink anything that wasn’t served in your presence. Also inspect what ever you’re about to be served, the bottle, can, plastic, whatever. You were very smart to have listened to your instinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
....my people ,before i stopped a bus my vision was blurred already,i was already dizzy and weak. got home like a mad woman,walked to my room and slept off till the next day with my shoes on...i couldn't even recall how i got home,my mom said she was very very scared....so could it be that i was drugged ?
Only you would know whether you were drugged or not. The symptoms you describe may have come from you having a panic attack thinking you may have been drugged, and then passing out from the exhaustion. Panic attack dey exhaust person oh! undecided

Next time you go out, take your own drink in a small can, or do not drink anything without a tamper-proof lid securely on. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uncle96(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Beth2544:
is it like a date rape drug ?

Not really but it could be used for any motive. it makes you weak , sleepy /drowsy that you would not feel like going anywhere.

Guys get high on it
Re: . by Wickedfacts: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Go and report him to soldiers around you. Explain everything that happened and see what they will do to him.
Re: . by jeromestarks: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't go on a date with a guy alone.... When going on a date with a guy always go with battalion of your friends. If the guy doesn't like it that is his cup of agbo. That's what I do. I go with my friends.. Men can't be trusted. Men heart are full of evil.

I hope you recover soon.

Shut up.
They will still drug and fvck you and your battalion.
You never jam bad boys ni.

The best is not to go on a date with a guy you haven't studied. Take time to know the kinda person he is and the kinda of friends he has.
Re: . by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Serial48:
Those Bastards spiked your exotic with Refnol.. I was a victim, but I was saved because I used the restroom briefly on that date.. as I enter restroom, I locked the door behind unknowingly and slept there..then the management had to do a break in and when they saw me in that position they wheeled me to a clinic.. if not the Stoopid intending dude would've taken me home and had his way!

If you're the girl on your DP, then the guy is stupid really. Why will he waste his time and resources trying to bone a girl like you?
Haba!
You don't worth it naah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. / Height Differences / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.