Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Can Atheists Explain Why… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Explain Why… (1405 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
… Nigeria recorded one of the lowest death rates in the world (3k) when it came to the pandemic compared to USA recording 600k deaths despite the technology they possess.

I believe this was a miracle from GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by falcon01: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Religion has taken a toll on this one

7 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by shawante(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
No be the one dem tell you wey you sabi.. The one dem no tell you nko

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
… Nigeria recorded one of the lowest death rates in the world (3k) when it came to the pandemic compared to USA recording 600k deaths despite the technology they possess.

But God couldn't save many theists in the USA

There was no God to save thousands in the USA

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

But God couldn't save many theists in the USA

There was no God to save thousands in the USA

They have turned their back on God. Legalizing sodomy in the church, blasphemy, etc.

You be careful tho.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They have turned their back on God. Legalizing sodomy in the church, blasphemy, etc.

You be careful tho.

Does God save anyone at all?

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by MufasaLion: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Funny how they attach God, religion and spiritualism to everything in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by MufasaLion: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You be careful tho.

And in Nigeria that lots of wrong doings are going on was being favored because of what?

5 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

And in Nigeria that lots of wrong doings are going on was being favored because of what?

They are illegal, i.e, not constitutionally approved. Sodomy is constitutionally approved
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

Does God save anyone at all?

You are alive and well.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by MufasaLion: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They are illegal, i.e, not constitutionally approved

You have no point. Stop trying to justify your nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You have no point. Stop trying to justify your nonsense.

Explain what you mean, NPC.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Workch: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Nigeria has no database or whatsoever, Nigeria doesn't even know the number of citizens it has, it doesn't keep death records nor proper birth record. We don't have the facilities to track and determine the extend of damage the pandemic has caused, we can't even test citizens.
You cannot get the clear picture of what's is happening because Nigeria has no data, no health information infrastructure and no proper health tracking method.

Hope you dig?

7 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Nigeria has no database or whatsoever, Nigeria doesn't even know the number of citizens it has, it doesn't keep death records nor proper birth record. We don't have the facilities to track and determine the extend of damage the pandemic has caused, we can't even test citizens.
You cannot get the clear picture of what's is happening because Nigeria has no data, no health information infrastructure and no proper health tracking method.

Hope you dig?

Lol sounds like coping mechanism. I mean, we were even lauded by other countries with our approach at the pandemic cheesy grin
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Workch: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol sounds like coping mechanism. I mean, we were even lauded by other countries with our approach at the pandemic cheesy grin
Did you read what I posted there or you just want to believe what you want?
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Did you read what I posted there
Yeah, I did.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Has nothing to do with your god or with technology. There are several factors why covid-19 wasn't bad in Africa the principal being our relatively dry clime and relatively younger population. BTW the percentage of deaths of those infected is about 1.3% which is about 0.7% behind global death rate. It shows that even though the volumes are lower the effect is still the same. If this is how your god operates he must be very incompetent.

7 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Has nothing to do with your god or with technology. There are several factors why covid-19 wasn't bad in Africa the principal being our relatively dry clime and relatively younger population. BTW the percentage of deaths of those infected is about 1.3% which is about 0.7% behind global death rate. It shows that even though the volumes are lower the effect is still the same. If this is how your god operates he must be very incompetent.

Relatively younger population? Lmao. What a joker.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You are alive and well.

That I'm alive has nothing to do with God

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

That I'm alive has nothing to do with God

Suit yourself
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Relatively younger population? Lmao. What a joker.

Yes Mr God Did It. 40% of Nigeria's population is in the age range 0-14 compared to the US where the same age range contains 20% of the population. The joker here is you who believes in an incompetent god.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Yes Mr God Did It. 40% of Nigeria's population is in the age range 0-14 compared to the US where the same age range contains 20% of the population. The joker here is you who believes in an incompetent god.

Hahahahahahahaha. Relatively young population grin grin grin
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I know you are immune to facts but at least allow your brain the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by SenecaTheYonger: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Get your vitamin depleted ass out of this thread lmao. FAct my ass. grin grin grin
LordReed:

I know you are immune to facts but at least allow your brain the exercise.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by TenQ: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I think you have over-generalized. Yes, Nigeria has been blessed by God...BUT the Question is HOW!

1. It seems because we are at the Equator, our weather is not only HOT but we have lots of sunshine (COVID Virus is killed in UV light of the sun)
2. Most Nigerians have to work outside in the (due to our poverty and inefficient governance system) Sun and his make the average Nigerian get as much vitamin D from the sun
3. We are generally dark skinned, making our Vitamin D synthesising ability much more efficient
4. We may be genetically predisposed to having higher resistance
5. Even though a Higher dose of vitamin C would be good to fight off viral infections, I do not think we take enough fruits containing Vitamin C

In Nigeria, most people who break down because of COVID-19 are
1. With underlying medical conditions like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Obesity etc
2. They live in relative comfortable environments (Air Conditioners in the House, Office and Cars) coupled with sedentary lifestyle

*It is good to note that most poor and suffering Nigerians seem to be immune to COVID-19

My Little take: We are blessed by God to have the combination of PRE-EXISTING factors
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Suit yourself

Whatever
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by LordReed(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Get your vitamin depleted ass out of this thread lmao. FAct my ass. grin grin grin

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit your lazy brained arse.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
TenQ:

4. We may be genetically predisposed to having higher resistance

We are not which is proved by high rates of infection in African and African descendant populations in countries with high infection rates. If we were genetically more resistant then the rates would be lower in such populations but it isn't.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by TenQ: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

We are not which is proved by high rates of infection in African and African descendant populations in countries with high infection rates. If we were genetically more resistant then the rates would be lower in such populations but it isn't.
That's why I used the Phrase "may be".
No one is certain for sure. But I get your point, in the western countries, there seem not be any major statistical difference between infection probability of persons based on their race.
Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
So you are implying that Americans don't serve God?

I don't know how many of you don't know how foolish this assertion is.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Workch: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Karleb:
So you are implying that American don't serve God?

I don't know how many of you don't know how foolish this assertion is.
Africans serve god more than the people that invented the god.
Jokers

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Explain Why… by Bacteriologist(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Africa has the largest proportion of youth population. Most African countries have the lowest median ages in the world . But I wouldn't expect a bible bashing, science denying Christian to know this though.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible / So Many Churches, So Much Confusion: How Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.