Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House (6464 Views)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by arthurwillia(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Did you die oo?
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Herbephe1(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2021
l did meet a girl who told me that she'd being experiencing whitish discharge from her p. part,she said it would stop when menstruating...I blindly told her it's infection and needed treatment,I told her to explain to her fiance or mother..for better advice. Some ladies like keeping things to their shelves
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by MediMedi(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Babara1994:
While I was on a bus to Ketu, I noticed I was sitting next to a lady with an attractive hairdo. I initiated a convo with her and we ended up exchanging numbers.

A week later, she came to my house and I was somewhat in the mood for sex. I asked for it and she obliged.

When she took off her underwear, and turned around, I noticed a very thick white discharge dripping from her vagina. I instantly knew she had an infection, so I challenged her, asking why she wanted to infect me.

She lied saying it was a natural discharge of some sort. I had to kick her out of my house and threw my chocolate condom away.

Why do ladies feel comfortable with infections? Why not treat yourself and stop spreading nonsense around? Fish brains!! undecided

You had a condom yet you're afraid.
Jonsi man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.