Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) (7898 Views)

Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
A video of three girls fighting dirty on a busy street is going viral on social media and has set tongues wagging

Every day or the other, amusing, weird and funny videos go viral on the internet, capturing the interest of users.

One such video that is being widely shared on social media is of a crazy fight that broke between a group of girls in the middle of a street.

It’s not known where the video is from, but the video has gone viral, and people are curious to know the reason behind this ugly brawl.

The video shows two young girls aggressively charging at each other and kicking each other.

After a few seconds, a third girl joined the fight as they continue kicking and punching each other in addition to pulling hair as well.

Meanwhile, onlookers standing at the end of the lane watch the fight from a distance.

It is not clear what the bone of contention was but from whispers online, they were fighting over a man.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/crazy-fight-breaks-between-girls-on-road-as-they-kick-punch-each-other-watch/

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
These ones are fighting over “rosto”
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2021
The future is female ojere

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Lawlab249: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Obaxxx(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na this kind of fight I sabi separate well well lipsrsealed
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by endsarrrs(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Nor carry your market comot dia. Leave ashewoos to fight alone!!

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Deenillah(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
The bross go dey house dey chill with one chill bottle and another bani for him side.

Some ladies and sense be like oil and water.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by decatalyst(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2021
I wonder who dates all these low lives.

Such a disgraceful act.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by care4you: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Honda na your mate?
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2021
The FUTURE are fighting over prick

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by KingDash: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
These ones are fighting over “rosco”
abeg wetin be rosco?

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
USELESS GIRLS
TUEHHHHH...........!!!

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Jeon(f): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Hackportal:
A video of three girls fighting dirty on a busy street is going viral on social media and has set tongues wagging

Every day or the other, amusing, weird and funny videos go viral on the internet, capturing the interest of users.

One such video that is being widely shared on social media is of a crazy fight that broke between a group of girls in the middle of a street.

It’s not known where the video is from, but the video has gone viral, and people are curious to know the reason behind this ugly brawl.

The video shows two young girls aggressively charging at each other and kicking each other.

After a few seconds, a third girl joined the fight as they continue kicking and punching each other in addition to pulling hair as well.

Meanwhile, onlookers standing at the end of the lane watch the fight from a distance.

It is not clear what the bone of contention was but from whispers online, they were fighting over a man.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/crazy-fight-breaks-between-girls-on-road-as-they-kick-punch-each-other-watch/

The fight nah from jattu.
Nah sis to the girl wearing leggings abi nah trouser.
The girl putting on white vest is at fault....

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Spending123: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
From Biafra... I say Happy Independence to our neighbouring country..

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Jeon(f): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Spending123:

Which independence Biafra dey celebrate?

FROM NIGERIA HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by kilojoDesigns: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why is it that most times we hear women fight to this extent, it usually involves a man? so two people cannot cooperate and be chopping the money in peace, contrary to popular beliefs, women have a lot of ego as well and that's what causes this in my opinion, sadly they fight for their pride and lose it in the process.

Thats just an observation, you can check out my illustrations. I make artworks for song/album art, books etc
hit me up on whatsapp: 07080959575

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

The fight nah from jattu.
Nah sis to the girl wearing leggings abi nah trouser.
The girl putting on white vest is at fault....

Wow... Thank you So much for this information

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
kilojoDesigns:
Why is it that most times we hear women fight to this extent, it usually involves a man? so two people cannot cooperate and be chopping the money in peace, contrary to popular beliefs, women have a lot of ego as well and that's what causes this in my opinion, sadly they fight for their pride and lose it in the process.

Thats just an observation, you can check out my illustrations. I make artworks for song/album art, books etc
hit me up on whatsapp: 07080959575

Hahaha
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Spending123:

Abi ooh
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The FUTURE are fighting over prick

Too bad
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by olamidedivotee(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale

Come and say something

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
olamidedivotee:
FutureIsFemale

Come and say something
Wow! Nice skit. What's the title?
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by fourboys: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Prick wahala grin grin grin
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by WoundedLamb: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
You clearly stated that people don't know what they were fighting over. Yet you find it appealing to sell the ego massaging narrative that they were fighting over a man. I know you guys like to think women have no other thing to live for than men, but the truth is, there are a hundred and one things that could have led to this fight.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Nyashmen(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
The preeq must be sweet grin because wtf
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Davash222(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
KingDash:
abeg wetin be rosco?
Rosco na client for asahwo.

When you visit brothel, the girls there sees you as Rosco.

I dey suspect that Amotolongbo of a girl. Her eyes don tear reach back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
The future is Gmail
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Hackportal(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
The future is Gmail

Hahaha
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Bolarineliza202: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Na this kind of fight I sabi separate well well lipsrsealed
So that you will press all the button in their body right undecided undecided
Oshey!!!!
Wisdom wee not kee you grin grin
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by KingDash: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

Rosco na client for asahwo.

When you visit brothel, the girls there sees you as Rosco.

I dey suspect that Amotolongbo of a girl. Her eyes don tear reach back cheesy
hahahahaha.. no be lie bros.
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Two useless and jobless junkies.
Re: Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na these types dey SMELL.
Invite them and watch ur BEDSHEET suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.