Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What You Owe Your Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Owe Your Country (171 Views)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Owe Your Country by Dangerousboy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
WHAT YOU OWE YOUR COUNTRY

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

The Cancer of the black race is greed, and this is the root cause of corruption. The love of Money and Power among our leaders and even among it's citizens, is so overwhelming.

The Average African leader wants to hold on to power even though he is underperforming.

Greed and selfishness has eaten deep into our government and Politics, that's why they keep looting and embezzling public funds. Little wonder a late Pop Icon Wrote a song tittled; ''They don't care about us."

For those of us in Politics, we should focus on changing the status quo. For those of us not in Politics, we can change things with prayers. We are not here by mistake, we are you to make a difference.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

(1) (Reply)

Gender Generalization. / New Sensual Romantic Love Story | DESIRE IN DENIAL | Episode 1 by Ima Udott / Airtime Topup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.