Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (59077 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by driand(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
when will you do DNA test just for you get assurance tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Commentor: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Quite common in the States.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by crafteck(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There are cases where midwives swap babies either intentionally or otherwise.

How many are those cases compared to sleeping around and misappropriated belle? Its one thing to be a feminist, its a whole new thing to be pretending to have dementia or wallowing in ignorance, stand well well...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by famouscargo4u: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106346954]There are cases where midwives swap babies either intentionally or otherwise.[/quot

Forget these talks. If they swap babies, the baby won't have DNA of any of the parents

12 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by pongwa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?
they have a database of DNAs just like biometrics. A computer search will easily match them and the people they represent. It's called technology
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Maybe he was swapped at birth.
like they did
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by CSTRR: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't seem you fit to be retained in this world.
Exactly.

It is sad that some men will come to this world, get married, and yet could not leave their genetic material for posterity, because their wives played a fast one on them.

That is cruel.

16 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by hopexter(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Are you defending the mother?

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Say NO to paternity fraud. Make some dollars.https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by airsaylongcome: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Lol! His mum needs to do a maternity test for your assertion to hold

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Agugbadin: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Advertising strategy
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
crafteck:

How many are those cases compared to sleeping around and misappropriated belle? Its one thing to be a feminist, its a whole new thing to be pretending to have dementia or wallowing in ignorance, stand well well...

Imagine lies been shared on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by hopexter(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106347225][s][/s][/quote

You can’t hide the truth undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by JoeEeL(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Must you always talk like a government sponsored bot!

9 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Pimine: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Aswearugaaad

Sharap!

7 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by GeneralPula: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
A lot of bastard are in circulation..

It’s no joke..

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Swapped at birth but the child has the same DNA like the mother.

14 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
This story is incomplete. But you can still make some money https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by CSTRR: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
All these females talking about swapped babies are dumb.

If Dem swap your baby, go and do a DNA test, because the child is not yours.

But not when the child is a carbon copy of the mother and yet his/her DNA has zero characteristics from the father's Genes.

And you are talking about swapped babies?

Na amadioha go fire that your mouth.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Excuses

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He knew about the man when he was 18. He carried out the test when he was 26. Have I asked your question?
So he has already knew his real father, undecided why was he surprised then?
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Deserea: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mama wazza ho
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
yes maybe, just maybe......
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by onomeabuja: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
that means some men or women during courship when de mistakenkly give woman belle & take in go gwt plenty children outside oooooo
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Paswill(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by bepositive11: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Let them do a DNA test for him and his mom too. That will confirm whether he was swapped or whether it was infidelity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Pimine: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't seem you fit to be retained in this world.
Aswearugaaad

You're wise my nicca!

Paternity fraud is a crime that deserves a jail term twice the age of the bastard child. Therefore if the child is 10 years, the woman should do time for 20years.

Watch feminists and simps come for me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.
shut up grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Kingray10: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.

Shut up, you are defending bit in disguise...

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by EndRape2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your mother told you the man you are with is not your father, I am sure the man that raised you is also aware so why making it look like your mother lied about you .

Nonsense

quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106346912]

https://.com/man-finds-out-who-is-biological-father-is-after-carrying-out-a-dna-test/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.