Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (59031 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by falcon01: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
pongwa:
they have a database of DNAs just like biometrics. A computer search will easily match them and the people they represent. It's called technology
where? Which country? Even America as advanced as they are they only have few DNA database. So what where and how did get the database?
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by reealec(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There are cases where midwives swap babies either intentionally or otherwise.
and the mother DNA was also swapped from the child right? I wonder how you guys think
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by xjiggy: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What you are essentially saying is that there are multiple births at any giving time in every hospital and a dumb midwife to swap babies. Kindly calculate that probability so we can have the correct ratio of children from infidelity to swapped babies.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by pongwa(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
where? Which country? Even America as advanced as they are they only have few DNA database. So what where and how did get the database?
what do you mean by few? Is 14 million few? Go and research CODIS
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Maybe he was swapped at birth.

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.

How was he swapped at birth? If he was swapped at birth, then d discussion wouldn't be about d identity of his real father but d identity of his real mother
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Regex: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.
Iwu otu.

Swapped kini, na you swap am?
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by suffering: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Nairaland set fire on a dead horse and is fanning the flame. This is dead news. E no concern me.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Tzar(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2021
You say something to excuse possible infidelity, then you claim you ‘don’t support infidelity’?! What kind of confusion is this?
Just ask the mother to explain the situation before playing the devil’s advocate for Pete’s sake!
It’s like catching a bank robber & you say, ‘maybe he was hungry & needed money for food’.

FutureIsFemale:

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I said midwives sometimes swap babies.

Yes they do, but that's a very big SOMETIMES...

it's a possibility that is very unlikely at least when compared to paternity fraud...

How many babies have you read about that were swapped at birth?? And how many cases of paternity fraud have you read about??

If you compare the values, then you'll see how unlikely this possibility is
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by whirlwind7(m): 3:07am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't deem you fit to be retained in this world.

Mostly black people think this way...and we know how far this has gotten the black race.
So, people who decide not to get married (i know several) and people who got married and resolved to not have babies as well as people who are sterile (barren) never existed, according to your twisted theory??

I'm talking people who impacted the world and left legacies that outlived generations after they were gone.
You seem to insinuate that some folks whose sole contribution to humanity was to sire lots of children they couldn't raise properly, are more valued
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Gfskw: 3:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Really
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by mainman7(m): 4:13am On Oct 02, 2021
The heartless Bastard Fatherer should be most violently shot in the Brain fast! To serve as deterrent to anyone that still want to sleep with another man's wife. This man must be killed soonest. Let the innocent Husband that has been played and deceived to spend his whole Life, Money, Effort and Emotion training this senseless Bastard weep no more, quality Justice shall be served without delay! Cameroon, here I come!
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by HRMK: 4:57am On Oct 02, 2021
whenever there is any doubt on the biological dad of any child.......blame the mum!
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

That wud mean his mother isn’t his biological mother if he was swapped. Is that what ure saying?
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by cardoctor(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Good
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Dozie32(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2021
falcon01:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?

Hahahaha! Don't mind those idiots grin
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by emmnprince(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't deem you fit to be retained in this world.

You're partially absolutely right. Whether the woman tells him or not, his DNA is retained on Earth. Just that the woman hid it from him (he doesn't know). And that is selfishness & wickedness on her part.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by emmnprince(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2021
We only hear of "paternity fraud" but no "maternity fraud."

Remind me of a young pretty of a lady 2 years ago who is 10 years younger than OP, who did a DNA test to know if her mum's husband was truly her dad. Lo and behold, he wasn't her dad. Her mum hid it from her husband and daughter for donkey years. Already, sef the man so much loved his supposed daughter for her care, concern and support which his wife didn't give or show him.

The DNA result gladdened his heart, and the bond between him and his supposed daughter became stronger and waxing beyond human comprehension. The man has filed for divorce because of his wife nonmarital attitude and conduct, and plan to marry his supposed daughter has been set in motion!

Mother now hate her daughter. Daughter now love her mum's man. Mum refuse to accept divorce. The case now in supreme Court and to be finalized February 14 of next year (OP's birthday). See gbege! Long story short, believe this story at your own peril.

This story is solely dedicated to OP and her goons.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by myrates: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:
No matter what you do, the baby will still go back to the original father. To prevent such emotional disaster at old age, don't marry a Feminist.
If your child have no resemblance with you, run DNA test.
Pregnancy is not a prophecy but a transaction. Be careful of what you take home. Be sure that it is what you ordered for
You nailed it. It baffles me, she fraudulently gives an innocent partner a bastard to raise and still feels entitled. This life no just balance.....
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by UncleKoboko: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Or maybe his mother swapped sperm... Yẹyẹ

All WHÓRES must be disgraced!
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by dfrost: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, just only that? Yes, its possible but why didn't you consider if his mom slept around?

She won't because most times they employ the below:

Compartmentalization

Compartmentalization is a psychological defense mechanism in which thoughts and feelings that seem to conflict are kept separated or isolated from each other in the mind.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by falcon01: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
pongwa:
what do you mean by few? Is 14 million few? Go and research CODIS
14 million out 330 million? That's not even half of California Amigo.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by iamtardey: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Use your sense, what is maybe in this world of reality, obviously in this case man wasn't swapped at birth, his mom hoed with mans father simple. Must we beat around the bush to hide our lies. Enough of this shit,
You women are evil.
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by iamtardey: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Who else?

HRMK:
whenever there is any doubt on the biological dad of any child.......blame the mum!
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by freshalien: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:

This clearly your subjective opinion. Does not mean it is the truth.

The main aim of sex is to enjoy the experience and then to procreate, have offsprings of your own that you would love and care for. Although the latter it can be done without sex, it is less stressful emotionally and financially; and more of the “normal” way to do it via sex than other methods of conception.

Also the main aim of marriage is for closer companionship involving a very high level of commitment. Not to spread your DNA on earth. As I have said, you can do that without having sex or ever getting married.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by pongwa(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2021
falcon01:
14 million out 330 million? That's not even half of California Amigo.
well.....you know FBI will not tell you the actual amount plus some private companies in the states do keep a database too. They won't also share amigo
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by falcon01: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
pongwa:
well.....you know FBI will not tell you the actual amount plus some private companies in the states do keep a database too. They won't also share amigo
well that's another way to put it. But this particular dude's ien isn't plausible
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
dfrost:

She won't because most times they employ the below:

Compartmentalization

Compartmentalization is a psychological defense mechanism in which thoughts and feelings that seem to conflict are kept separated or isolated from each other in the mind.

Exactly!

She's always full of bullshit and hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.