Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (78007 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Exumal:

That's the point, why hand a gun to a mad man? People don't understand that once t these codes Islamic nations possess nuclear weapons, let's just forget world peace.

Pakistan is an Islamic state, how come they haven’t used it ?

I don’t know where you folks get that quote from, it’s kinda sad though. Turn everything tribal and religious.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Masterito:
Some countries actually deserve to have nuclear capabilities while some don't deserve to because of the history of sharing advance ammunition with terrorists. Isreal have nuclear capabilities and am sure you haven't heard of any terrorists using nuclear bomb. But you will start seeing terrorists using nuclear bombs when Iran has nuclear weapons.

So why has Pakistan not share its own with the Taliban ??

Your analogy not really make sense though.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
haslaw:

@ Bolded, make you dey reduce hand for weed abeg.

For real, dude is really high when he was typing that nonsense.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Igedeegghead:

I'm 100% a Christian, but I don't support Israel aggression in the middle East, Iran is a very powerful country despite years of sanctions from US because of its nuclear program.
Israel will not engage in any reckless act against Iran, Iran is not Palestine

You nailed it!

In as much as nobody want any war, an Isreali/Iran war will definitely devastate the Middle East and the whole world badly affected by its aftermath.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

They hit empty base and Iranian government didn't claim responsibility.

Iran also didn't claim responsibility for hitting Saudi oil facilities. Countries don't go to war based on suspicion.

Israeli airforce has been bombing Syria and Iran, why dem never retaliate?

Go research how MOSSAD eliminated Iranian top nuclear scientist right on Iranian soil.

Also research MOSSAD heist on Iranian Nuclear archive. MOSSAD stole thousand of classified nuclear documentd right on Iranian soil in Tehran.

Isreali-Russia war will never happen. It'll trigger a nuclear disaster. In case you don't know, Russia and Israel maintains a military hotline. Go research what it means.

Also, Israel Airforce will defeat Russian ME air deployments with ease in a dogfight. The dynamics will only change if Russia enter heads on into war against Israel and that will draw US and NATO into the conflict.

Nobody wants that.

Again, Russian recently warned Israel about continuous air raid against Syria, but Israel continued to do their thing.

You can keep deceiving yourself. But we all know the outcome of Iran Vs Israel conventional warfare.

I think it’s really wrong to compare Isreal and Russia in a war.

First, it can never happen.

2nd, if it does… Chechnya is enough to wipe out Isreal, Russia is too big to fight Isreal. Don’t even imagine that. Isreal cannot survive a conventional war with Russia talk less of a nuclear.

Destroying Russian Air Force? That’s too overreaching though.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
emmyileri:

Do you know almost one quarter of the population of Israel are Russians, with dual nationalities. For your information, Russia and Iran are partners not allies.

Russia and Iran are ally’s.
Russia and Isreal are ally’s too, there’s a huge population of Russian Jews that reside in Isreal and Russia.

Russia would rather keep neural in the event of a war with between those two countries.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Exumal: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunboy:

Pakistan is an Islamic state, how come they haven’t used it ?

I don’t know where you folks get that quote from, it’s kinda sad though. Turn everything tribal and religious.

9/11 comes to mind
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Exumal:

9/11 comes to mind

9/11?

What nuclear weapons was used

98% of the terrorist are Saudis

Osama bin Laden was US trained

There has been conspiracies that it’s an inside job to start war on terror and Americans official entrance to the Middle East …

So back to the topic: how did Pakistan shared nuclear weapon with terrorist to use on 9/11 ??
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Exumal: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunboy:

9/11?

What nuclear weapons was used

98% of the terrorist are Saudis

Osama bin Laden was US trained

There has been conspiracies that it’s an inside job to start war on terror and Americans official entrance to the Middle East …

So back to the topic: how did Pakistan shared nuclear weapon with terrorist to use on 9/11 ??

Osama never did the job alone, it was inconjunction with his Islamic brothers. Hope you know the Taliban gave him room to train and organize the attack.
Back to the matter, if they could use such little equipment to wreck that heavy damage on US, think of them possessing nuclear weapon. They will just wake up some and declare jihad on the whole world and you know what follows.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Exumal:

Osama never did the job alone, it was inconjunction with his Islamic brothers. Hope you know the Taliban gave him room to train and organize the attack.
Back to the matter, if they could use such little equipment to wreck that heavy damage on US, think of them possessing nuclear weapon. They will just wake up some and declare jihad on the whole world and you know what follows.

The topic: how has Pakistan given Taliban or any terrorist their nuclear weapon to use ??

Yes Taliban gave him a training platform. And he was also US trained, and they were all Saudis.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by drlateef: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
macjireh:

if u say God will reward or save people who believe in Him bkos of their calamity,,therefore the Arabs who are in calamity in d hands of Israel should count it all joy,,bkos God will reward dem for their calamity,,don't feel pained on their behalf.....God will not come down to punish man,,He uses man to bless or punish man at d same time....even d Israelites were punished many times by idol nations wen they sinned b4 God...so who are u to say God cannot use people to punish other people....Ur wrong and erroneous opinion of God does nothing to Him.... I will stop ds argument here..I won't reply u anymore

Who did God use when Egyptians were punished? When Pharaoh sank in the sea, who did God use? And what sin have the arabs committed that deserve eviction from their lands and killing their women and children?
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Masterito(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Read my comment again and answer your self.
sunboy:

So why has Pakistan not share its own with the Taliban ??

Your analogy not really make sense though.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Exumal: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunboy:

The topic: how has Pakistan given Taliban or any terrorist their nuclear weapon to use ??

Yes Taliban gave him a training platform. And he was also US trained, and they were all Saudis.

I'm trying to wrap my head around where I brought or singled out Pakistan giving terrorist nuclear weapon in this conversation. Howbeit, that Pakistan does not supply nuclear weapon does not mean it is not giving terrorists other military provisions. What am I even saying, was Hamas not hiding in Pakistan? Forget it that one Islamic country does not have the guts now will make us come to conclusion that others who are more dogged will not have the effrontery to do the same. Prevention is better than cure, they say.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by macjireh: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
drlateef:

Who did God use when Egyptians were punished? When Pharaoh sank in the sea, who did God use? And what sin have the arabs committed that deserve eviction from their lands and killing their women and children?

ds link provides u with reasons why d Arab world is a nuisance to d world and why America and Israel keeps fighting against terrorism

https://www.nairaland.com/6783883/cornflakes-jihad-boko-haram-origin
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by drlateef: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
macjireh:

ds link provides u with reasons why d Arab world is a nuisance to d world and why America and Israel keeps fighting against terrorism

https://www.nairaland.com/6783883/cornflakes-jihad-boko-haram-origin

Nonsense. If you cannot give me your own cogent logical argument forget it.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by NobleRace: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
drlateef:
We have been here before. All those verses are verses of self defence. It’s very convenient for you to quote them out of context of why the statements were made. Read a few verses before and after each of those verses you quoted and Allah will educate you on why He stated the few words you lifted out.
And I have a few bible verses for you too to consider:

Matthew 10:34
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Samuel 15:3

“Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”
There are many more.

Allah forbids oppression and injustice for Himself and all human beings.

There's no context. The verses are contexts themselves. These are the same verses that have bred Islamic terrorism and violence all over the world. Allah even said everyone would go to hell, then later, he'll save those he wishes to save, but those who kill for Allah would never see hell, they go straight to heaven to meet 72 virgins waiting for them. You can't school me in these things. Those verses simply fulfilled the prophecies of Jesus about the advent of a set of people who'll kill Christians thinking they're killing for God as we see today.

Yes, Jesus said to His disciples that He brought sword. The continuation of the verses you quoted noted that family members would put believers to death. Yes, even you, as a devote Muslim would definitely put your own son to the sword if he leaves Islam. The antagonism from darkness against light brings a sword. Darkness hates light, and wherever light is shown, people in darkness with violent tendencies would brandish a sword. It's a Prophecy, it's fulfilled already. Jesus never held a sword. All of Jesus' disciples were put to the sword because of their association with Jesus. Many are still put to the sword today because of Jesus. Boko Haram, ISWAP, Al Queda, etc, continue to fulfill that prophecy.

Yes, God commanded Saul, the first king of Israel to destroy Amalek. The judgement was pronounced 400yrs before this verse you're quoting. What was the sin of Amalek?

When Israel was journeying from Egypt, God specifically instructed them not to harm the Amalekites. They were to simply pass and keep going. However, as they were going, Amalek came from behind, and started killing the weak old people, tired women and children without any provocation. Amalek wrecked a great havoc, and the people wept sore. God was angry at the injustice and promised that He'll wipe out Amalek out of the face of the earth.

About 400yrs later, God called the sin of Amalek into remembrance and sent Saul by the hand of Samuel the prophet to execute the judgement.

Again, God is just. No sinner shall go unpunished. If you sin, God would wait a long time for you to repent, if you fail to repent, He'll bring you to judgement.

He is the judge of the whole world. He cannot err.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by NobleRace: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
drlateef:
We have been here before. All those verses are verses of self defence. It’s very convenient for you to quote them out of context of why the statements were made. Read a few verses before and after each of those verses you quoted and Allah will educate you on why He stated the few words you lifted out.
And I have a few bible verses for you too to consider:

Matthew 10:34
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Samuel 15:3

“Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”
There are many more.

Allah forbids oppression and injustice for Himself and all human beings.

There's no context. The verses are contexts themselves. These are the same verses that have bred Islamic terrorism and violence all over the world. Allah even said everyone would go to hell, then later, he'll save those he wishes to save, but those who kill for Allah would never see hell, they go straight to heaven to meet 72 virgins waiting for them. You can't school me in these things. Those verses simply fulfilled the prophecies of Jesus about the advent of a set of people who'll kill Christians thinking they're killing for God as we see today.

Yes, Jesus said to His disciples that He brought sword. The continuation of the verses you quoted noted that family members would put believers to death. Yes, even you, as a devote Muslim would definitely put your own son to the sword if he leaves Islam to profess Jesus. The antagonism from darkness against light brings a sword. Darkness hates light, and wherever light is shown, people in darkness with violent tendencies would brandish a sword. It's a Prophecy, it's fulfilled already. Jesus never held a sword. All of Jesus' disciples were put to the sword because of their association with Jesus. Many are still put to the sword today because of Jesus. Boko Haram, ISWAP, Al Queda, etc, continue to fulfill that prophecy. Remove Christianity or the name of Jesus out of the world, all Islamic terrorists would sheath their swords.

Yes, God commanded Saul, the first king of Israel to destroy Amalek. The judgement was pronounced 400yrs before this verse you're quoting. What was the sin of Amalek?

When Israel was journeying from Egypt, God specifically instructed them not to harm the Amalekites. They were to simply pass and keep going. However, as they were going, Amalek came from behind, and started killing the weak old people, tired women and children without any provocation. Amalek wrecked a great havoc, and the people wept sore. God was angry at the injustice and promised that He'll wipe out Amalek out of the face of the earth.

About 400yrs later, God called the sin of Amalek into remembrance and sent Saul by the hand of Samuel the prophet to execute the judgement.

Again, God is just. No sinner shall go unpunished. If you sin, God would wait a long time for you to repent, if you fail to repent, He'll bring you to judgement.

He is the judge of the whole world. He cannot err.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Rexweaver(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
This region is full of conflicts and I hope that the UN will resolve this issue.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Godson32(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bodmum:
who is deceiving this Yoruba Muslim?
Lols, the guy is being mislead.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by edmaraja: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Krismas:
F coolPound the Iranians? U day dreaming. Maybe u don know the diff btw Hamas, with no military and a fully armed Iran
Israel will pound shit out of Iran everyday and twice on Sunday.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
edmaraja:

Israel will pound shit out of Iran everyday and twice on Sunday.
grin How can u be so sure? Wot gives u such mind? In the Bible Days Iran was known as Persia. Uptil 2day the PRINCE OF PERSIA is popular in Christian circles, cos Israel served as slaves to the Persians several times for several years. It won’t change even in the future till tomorrow. If Israel try any nonsense, Iran will enslave them once more and even marry all the Esther among them without bride price like Arhasarus

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by NobleRace: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Krismas:
grin How can u be so sure? Wot gives u such mind? In the Bible Days Iran was known as Persia. Uptil 2day the PRINCE OF PERSIA is popular in Christian circles, cos Israel served as slaves to the Persians several times for several years. It won’t change even in the future till tomorrow. If Israel try any nonsense, Iran will enslave them once more and even marry all the Esther among them without bride price like Arhasarus

You're disillusioned.

God used Persia to punish Israel only once. The people sinned. They were warned that they would be carried away as captives. They remained unrepentant until the captivity happened. After God was done punishing them, He returned then back to Jerusalem.

As the Word of God is true, which has surely returned brought back the dispersed people of Israel to Palestine as promised, Israel can no longer be defeated. It is a solid Biblical Prophecy that cannot be faulted.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
NobleRace:

You're disillusioned.

God used Persia to punish Israel only once. The people sinned. They were warned that they would be carried away as captives. They remained unrepentant until the captivity happened. After God was done punishing them, He returned then back to Jerusalem.

As the Word of God is true, which has surely returned brought back the dispersed people of Israel to Palestine as promised, Israel can no longer be defeated. It is a solid Biblical Prophecy that cannot be faulted.

grin grin See dis one! Where in the Bible was it written they can nolonger be defeated?? They sinned and became slaves to the Egyptians 430 years! Wen they returned, they quickly sin again, and were made slaves of Nebuchadnezzar for 70 years. After they returned, they hurriedly sin again and became slaves of the Assyrians and den slaves of the Medo-Persians and then slaves of the Greeks for another 400 yrs and thereafter became slaves to the Romans and later slaves to the Germans. Today I can bet they are about to sin again and will subsequently become slaves to Iran grin grin
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by NobleRace: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin See dis one! Where in the Bible was it written they can nolonger be defeated?? They sinned and became slaves to the Egyptians 430 years! Wen they returned, they quickly sin again, and were made slaves of Nebuchadnezzar for 70 years. After they returned, they hurriedly sin again and became slaves of the Assyrians and den slaves of the Medo-Persians and then slaves of the Greeks for another 400 yrs and thereafter became slaves to the Romans and later slaves to the Germans. Today I can bet they are about to sin again and will subsequently become slaves to Iran grin grin

They were never slaves to the Greeks, Romans and Germans. The Medo Persians inherited them from the Babylonians.

The last day regathering of Israel cannot be defeated. They would be there till the rising of the anti-christ. This is the generation that would rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem where the Antichrist shall offer the abomination that maketh desolate. This is the same Israel against whom the whole nations of the world shall gather for battle. This is the nation that Jesus would come to defend as His feet lands upon the Mount of Olives. Go and read your Bible. Israel would never be defeated except God is a liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.