Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (77998 Views)

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin haba pity this guy na...he get family see how u naked am with insult
edmaraja:

Lol, look at this fool, ignorance is bliss indeed. Continue fooling yourself, a mad man will never agree that he is mad but everyone around him knows that he is mad, such is your case. continue wallowing in your lunatic illusions by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Mccullum: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
edmaraja:

Mr man shut up, you're seriously deceiving yourself. Israel will wipe out Iran and all it's proxies in the region if they dare go to war with israel. We know your type, making noise online but you will be the first to start wailing about human rights when israel start raining bombs on these lunatics.

Iran is not Palestine that's under systemic colony of Israel.. If both face themselves.. It'll be a collateral damage, Iran is not an under rated country in international power politics.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by macjireh: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
drlateef:

If your god supports Isreal in their aggression towards Palestinians and other countries, then he is an unjust, racist god. That god is not worth being worshipped.
but ur alla.h supports wat Taliban,,Isis,, bokoharam and bandits are doing abi

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

Your own case is worse, adult with no brain. Go and correct your ignorance and stop posting nonsense.
Since you love eating poo (bullshit western media, CNN, BBC, Reuters etc) I will give you more smelling poo to eat

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441.amp

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Rexymania(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
I just wish the world can leave Israel and Iran to sought things out themselves. They should just give them 2 months to fight it out...no interference from any country. If Iran survive 6weeks, call me bastard. Stupid country trying to fight with God's chosen

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
it will take 15yrs for you to transform from a donkey to a camel then another 15yrs to get a nurtured brain to start seeing through the lies of western propaganda. First Hezbollah existed since 1984, then let me give you your own pills to swallow. Naturally I don't read those garbage buy you can have it since that's the only vomit you hit. Bullshit Wikipedia and guardian.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2000/may/24/israelandthepalestinians.lebanon
You are very pathetic, you said hezbollah forced israel out of Lebanon in 1982 and I debunked your lies and now you are posting an article of events that happened in the year 2000 as your evidence? Are you this pathetically obtuse or has your brain so reached a level of decay that you can no longer tell the difference between 82 and 2000? Will you take your coçk and bull story and stuff it up your behind where the sun don't shine. You must think you are talking to your fellow ignoramuses on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

Your own case is worse, adult with no brain. Go and correct your ignorance and stop posting nonsense.
And just yesterday here Israeli flying bullshit junk drone was shot down by Hezbollah. Here is another of your delicious poo.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-investigating-after-lebanons-hezbollah-says-it-shot-down-israeli-drone-2021-09-30/

In the next war it won't take up to 72hrs for Hezbollah to destroy Israel in totality. You guys are clowns. You need more of your kiddie toys
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

You are very pathetic, you said hezbollah forced israel out of Lebanon in 1982 and I debunked your lies and now you are posting an article of events that happened in the year 2000 as your evidence? Are this pathetically obtuse or is has your brain so reached a level of decay that you can no longer tell the difference between 82 and 2000? Will you take your coçk and bull story and stuff it up your behind where the sun don't shine. You must think you are talking to your fellow ignoramuses on this forum.
You don dey calm dey get sense small small. Yes I said 1982, that was the year the first Lebanon war started which lead to the creation of Hezbollah and the war lasted for 18yrs and ended in 2000. Just calm I dey come. Israeli military might is a myth brought to you by Zionist Hollywood propaganda. That Wikipedia war of 2006 you are reading I bet you have gotten to the place where Israel military said they were just bombing empty ground. Hezbollah didn't even suffer up to 5 casualties in the entire war. Israel was busy killing children while their soldiers got their ass handed over to them

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Rexymania(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go and watch the 6 day war. Israel no be their mate for that Middle east. Israel will finish Iran. Na Only Russia, USA, France, England then maybe Germany dey fear Israel... The rest can come. Just check up Israeli military power. They have the best war pilots and most of them are female...make I no talk too much

Mccullum:

Iran is not Palestine that's under systemic colony of Israel.. If both face themselves.. It'll be a collateral damage, Iran is not an under rated country in international power politics.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
And just yesterday here Israeli flying bullshit junk drone was shot down by Hezbollah. Here is another of your delicious poo.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-investigating-after-lebanons-hezbollah-says-it-shot-down-israeli-drone-2021-09-30/

In the next war it won't take up to 72hrs for Hezbollah to destroy Israel in totality. You guys are clowns. You need more of your kiddie toys
Lol, so shooting down a drone is what you categorize as a big military achievement? You're such a pathetically ignorant fool.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
You don dey calm dey get sense small small. Yes I said 1982, that was the year the first Lebanon war started which lead to the creation of Hezbollah. Just calm I dey come. Israeli military might is a myth brought to you by Zionist Hollywood propaganda. That Wikipedia war of 2006 you are reading I bet you have gotten to the place where Israel military said they were just bombing empty ground. Hezbollah didn't even suffer up to 5 casualties in the entire war. Israel was busy killing children while their soldiers got their ass handed over to them
Bufoon, you just admitted you lied yet you are still making noise like a shameless fool. Tuck your ignorant tail within you legs and take a hike to the land of your fellow ignoramuses. Brainless Ignoramus of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Since you love eating poo (bullshit western media, CNN, BBC, Reuters etc) I will give you more smelling poo to eat

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441.amp
And what is this one? That hezbollah launched a drone and it was shot down by Israeli forces is a victory for hezbollah?? There's something seriously wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

Bufoon, you just admitted you lied yet you are still making noise like a shameless fool. Tuck your ignorant tail within you legs and take a hike to the land of your fellow ignoramuses. Brainless Ignoramus of the highest order.
Good! This is the second stage of sense. Irritation then follow by wailing. You go soon cry. I am happy I taught you something new today and I haven't even started yet. I am old enough to be your grandfather. I came here to save our youths from the stupidity of my generation. I don't want history to repeat itself. One by one I am freeing all mental captives. Please enjoy my thread " lies of Nigerian living in America". Till today so called heavy height who dare counter me in the travel section are all quiet. You are next in line to crawl back into your hole and stop posting on naira land. You will spend the rest of your days getting educated by my comments. Ask kroger and Beautyaddy

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

And what is this one? That hezbollah launched a drone and it was shot down by Israeli forces is a victory for hezbollah?? There's something seriously wrong with you.
Nah you didn't get the scope yet. Glad you are getting brighter by the day. Now listen and listen with both ears open. That was the clearest message sent to Israel since its existence. The drone flew close to israeli biggest nuclear plant,meaning Israel was just 2mins away from total destruction. Another study for you tonight to find out what happens when a nuclear reactor comes under attack. After I am done educating you tonight I will send you 50k to spread my truthful gospel around the world. Just a token my new convert

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Good! This is the second stage of sense. Irritation then follow by wailing. You go soon cry. I am happy I taught you something new today and I haven't even started yet. I am old enough to be your grandfather. I came here to save our youths from the stupidity of my generation. I don't want history to repeat itself. One by one I am freeing all mental captives. Please enjoy my thread " lies of Nigerian living in America". Till today so called heavy height who dare counter me in the travel section are all quiet. You are next in line to crawl back into your hole and stop posting on naira land. You will spend the rest of your days getting educated by my comments. Ask kroger and Beautyaddy
What's this bullshit? The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that I am talking to a raving mad man that is full of his own delusions. You and I had a debate after I debunked something you posted about Hezbollah driving Israel out of Lebanon in 1982, you yourself have admitted that what you posted was a lie and yet you're still beating your chest in some kind of imaginary victory. Wow, if this is not madness then tell me what is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Abascoh: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Nah you didn't get the scope yet. Glad you are getting brighter by the day. Now listen and listen with both hears open. That was the clearest message sent to Israel since its existence. The drone flew close to israeli biggest nuclear plant,meaning Israel was just 2mins away from total destruction. Another study for you tonight to find out what happens when a nuclear reactor comes under attack. After I am done educating you tonight I will send you 50k to spread my truthful gospel around the world. Just a token my new convert
I am just laughing here at how pathetic you are sounding. What is a drone? Even the nigerian military can launch a drone, the so called drone was shot down and you're still making noise about it and you are a very big fool if you believe that the pathetic drone was capable of destroying israel's biggest nuclear plant. The way you are even going on about drones shows how little you know of modern weaponry. You're just sounding like a fool if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by NobleRace: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
drlateef:

If your god supports Isreal in their aggression towards Palestinians and other countries, then he is an unjust, racist god. That god is not worth being worshipped.

For killing Jesus and the prophets sent to them, God promised to punish them by uprooting them out of Isarel and scatter them all over the world. This promise of punishment was fulfilled about 30yrs after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The promise was that infidels will take over Jerusalem, but in the later days, God would have mercy on them and return them to their land.

In 1949, the promise of God's mercy was fulfilled but on getting to their land, they met the infidels (Palestinians/Muslims) on their land. The had to keep warring till today to recover their land from those infidels. However, God has said Israel would see many wars after returning to Palestine, but it shall never be defeated.

The Palestinians are people of Philistine. They have their own territories. Let them go back to their territories and leave Israel's little land for them for peace to reign. But as the word of God is true, there shall be no peace in Palestine until the coming of the antichrist (Biblical Prophecy). The antichrist would bring peace to Palestine in the last 7years of the world. The peace would be maintained for 3.5yrs after which the remaining 3.5yrs would be a world war against Israel. This world war would end in the last 3.5yrs as Jesus returns to reign.

We see Biblical prophecies fulfilling before us. I pity anyone who takes these happenings for granted. Israel isn't bullying the Palestinians. Jerusalem belongs to Israel. The Palestinians know this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by xelly: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Iran is too big to fight Israel. They will allow Hezbollah to give Israhell a bloody nose. Hezbollah already defeated Israel twice in the past (1982 and 2006), and in the next war it will be a total annihilation of Israhell

Hope you have defeated the mosquitoes in your room?
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

What's this bullshit? The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that I am talking to a raving mad man that is full of his own delusions. You and I had a debate after I debunked something you posted about Hezbollah driving Israel out of Lebanon in 1982, you yourself have admitted that what you posted was a lie and yet you're still beating your chest in some kind of imaginary victory. Wow, if this is not madness then tell me what is.
debunk what? Did you attend school at all even though I am not a lover of university. Lebanon civil war that Israel intervened in started in 1982 and lasted for 18yrs. It ended in 2000. It was the same war that started in 1982 that ended in 2000 not two different wars. I am glad you enrolled in my school of debunking the myth of western propaganda. You will be compensated

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by timesup234: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abascoh:

I am just laughing here at how pathetic you are sounding. What is a drone? Even the nigerian military can launch a drone, the so called drone was shot down and you're still making noise about it and you are a very big fool if you believe that the pathetic drone was capable of destroying israel's biggest nuclear plant. The way you are even going on about drones shows how little you know of modern weaponry. You're just sounding like a fool if you don't know.
I know the effect of prolong propaganda so I won't insult you anymore. It is not your fault. I will have to pet you with more truth to reduce the damaged done to your head. You are getting closer my dear now you know so called iron dome and military missile defense are all lies. Israel wasn't capable of detecting a drone till it got closer to sensitive areas. Now read another of your poo so you sleep in shame tonight. After over $100 billion of bullshit American made junks see what became of Saudi Arabia oil fields launched by farmers in Yemen. You honestly don't know what a drone means. Now pay your first term school fee for me to enlighten you more. Here below is your delicious poo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/09/17/billions-spent-us-weapons-didnt-protect-saudi-arabias-most-critical-oil-sites-crippling-attack/?outputType=amp
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Babaken(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
edmaraja:
All those hypocritical human rights terrorist rights activists won't talk now but when israel will start pounding the hell out of this lunatics now, you will suddenly see them talking nonsense up and down. Stupid jew haters
mostly a Jazeera
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by PaNnamdi: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
You can't just Make these things up. The Signs of the End are right before us.

The Prophet Zechariah, by the Spirit of GOD Prophecied that in the Last days, the Nation of Israel will Be a Focal Point of World Conflict and He gives a Dire Warning to the Nations who would dare come against Jerusalem.
Read Zechariah 12 to know and Understand Events.

GOD will Personally Fight for Isreal and Deal with the Nations.
The World needs to Understand that Isreal is the Apple of GOD'S Eye. And when you Come against dem you are trying to Poke GOD in HIS Eye and you know what that Means.

The Convergence of the Endtimes Signs before us is so Fearful.
Everywhere you look on Earth, we are seeing the Word of GOD written over 2000 yrs ago Finding Fulfillment live in our Eyes.

It is time for Anyone who values his/her soul to put his/her house in order.

Ready or Not ! JESUS IS COMING! You cannot say you Have heard the Truth Here.
Mad man,keep entertaining us cheesy
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
The continent of Africa needs a country like Israel in Africa to put a check on these Jihadists rampaging the continent and that country is BIAFRA!

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by emmyileri(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Privatepart00 post=106354416]
If Israel can attack Iran and defeat them in a war , they would have done so over the years . This is something Iran is wishing for all their lives , they won’t attack first but will be the last to stop fighting.
Israel can’t win Iran in any war if you like quote all the scripture .
Israel vs Hezbollah war of 2006 in Southern Lebanon still fresh in the mind of any Israeli soldier, they were outclassed.
NB: Hezbollah target the soldiers but Israel only focus on civilian population, nothing else
@ timesup stop wasting time educating those guys [/

Google Israel six day war 1967. Where all the Arab nations were put to their heels by one tiny country. You like dreaming.
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by pansophist(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
If nuclear weapons doesn't exist, I won't worry much really. They can butcher themselves in millions, just another replay of human civilisations.

But with a single mistake and nuclear war is used when a side feels its loosing with conventional weapon, it may trigger the use of nuclear weapons. This I fear. Hope it doesn't get to that.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by hansomb: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2021
edmaraja:

Mr man shut up, you're seriously deceiving yourself. Israel will wipe out Iran and all it's proxies in the region if they dare go to war with israel. We know your type, making noise online but you will be the first to start wailing about human rights when israel start raining bombs on these lunatics.
don't compare Iran to helpless Palestinian movement. These are two different set of people. Iran is the first nation on earth to strike American bases precisely.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by hansomb: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
The continent of Africa needs a country like Israel in Africa to put a check on these Jihadists rampaging the continent and that country is BIAFRA!
terrorist sighted
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2021
hansomb:
terrorist sighted

It's funny that those who are TERRORIST love to project what they are onto others. You sound and talk like a MURDEROUS TERRORIST that you are!

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Geeman2006: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Masterito:
I actually called a spade a spade. I don't know for you. Isreal and Palestine issue is bigger than the propanganda you hear. Note: Isreal don't attack Palestine without provocation.

Contradicting yourself! Without provocation you say. You come and grab my land and drive me out, and when I protest and vent my frustration, you now attack, kill me and commit all sorts of human rights atrocities. So I should sit down in one corner and be cool about it undecided.
But like you said their issue is bigger than propaganda, but when it comes to the real propaganda, Israel takes the crown.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Geeman2006: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2021
macjireh:

but ur alla.h supports wat Taliban,,Isis,, bokoharam and bandits are doing abi

Don't mind all the jihadists. They are mad because Israel is the only country that truly understands the mind set of these TERRORISTS.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) by Geeman2006: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

It is hypocrisy looking it from one angle. But Israel is saner with the use of these weapons than those nations roundabout them: Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc

They maybe saner but they are no saints either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.