Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend (400 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by techgeniusworld(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Men I am over the moon !!! Met this girl two weeks ago and it seems like I'm in Heaven, IV never felt like this before , it's like I'm in the Garden of Eden, everything is so Perfect.!!! I just came back from a date with her in Banana Island and we went to Excelsiorre Restaurant where they only take Dollars. It was so Magical... The people at Excelsiorre were wonderful. My Babe is from Heaven !!!!. She is so Polite, Intelligent and Beautiful... It's like the whole of her just glows. I wanted to get her the new iPhone 13 but I did not have enough on me. I felt so bad my money finished at the Excelsiorre.... I was ashamed of myself.. I was embarrassed. I need to make up for the F-up Men ! You should see my babe she is 6ft tall and Totally Beautiful. From what I can see her measurements should be around 50 -28 - 54 inches. I'm so Excited !!!! God I thank You !!! To Make up for my F - up of not having enough money to get her an iPhone 13 today I am going to buy her an iPhone 13 and a Samsung Galaxy 21 tomorrow

Babe Ko Babe Ni..... Na joke Be This ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! iPhone 13 Ko, iPhone 14 Ni. Nothing for any babe.... I will buy her China phone at Computer Village Ikeja, Lagos . " NON TESTED , NON TESTED , NON TESTED, N1,500 GET YOUR NON TESTED PHONE HERE " Ha ha ha ha. All you men who are spending money on your babe and not buying your mother and sisters presents for all the times they covered your shame need to have your head checked or go to a Church to be released from the Spirit of Jezebel. Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by techgeniusworld(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
One Day Men Will Wake Up. This Naija Romance Thing ls like 419. Yahoo Girl Without Laptop. YGWL. Ha ha ha !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by techgeniusworld(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
One days boys go wake up
Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by chatinent: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Benin hunger no good las las.
Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by younglleo: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
y Non-tested? grin omoh, i no stingy but i never for once reason to buy woman phone shaa

2 Likes

Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by OloshoMan: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Get vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Spent N750,500 On A Date With My New Girlfriend by brosom(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rounds of applauds for you..

Keep it on,

Don't ever stop,

Keep showing her love, u re not just a SIMple man but a 'SIMPLE' fellow. grin

(1) (Reply)

Super Lunch For A Loved One / How Do I Reach Lautech At Ogbomosho From Lagos / I {{¶+2349031487066}} ¶™ How Do I Join Occult Society Money Ritual In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.