Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Strange Love (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Strange Love (18+) (55117 Views)

A Strange Love / Too Hard To Love (18+) / Dangerous Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Suddenly Jimi stood and moved toward the door.

“This is bullshit," he snarled, “Everyone gets a better dance than I do. I am going back to the bar.”

“Don’t leave Jimi," Tinu pleaded, “Don’t leave me by myself.”

“Bleep this, "Jimi replied, “Mike, you stay with her.”

He stormed out of the door, slamming it behind him.

Victoria started her dance again, telling Tinu to blow him off. She began to move back and forth on Tinu’s lap, her hand once again caressing her breast. This went on for several minutes. It seemed that with Jimi out of the room, Tinu began to loosen up. Tinu’s hands which were now on Victoria’s hips began to move. She was responding to Victoria.

Victoria immediately sensed Tinu’s change of heart. She turned to me and suggested I move from the sofa to the chair next to them. She told me the view was much better. I got up and moved as suggested. She was right, the view was spectacular.

The dance continued and I noticed that Victoria had began to grind her pussy into Tinu’s. Her hands were now around Tinu’s waist pulling them closer to each other. Tinu was breathing heavy and had become lost in Victoria’s spell. Victoria knew she had Tinu where she wanted her. She reached up and slowly pulled her top off exposing her breasts. I saw Tinu swallow hard as she was inches away from Victoria’s breasts. Victoria reached down and put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her silk panties.

“You like that?" she asked Tinu. “Do you do this too?”

All Tinu could do was nod, she was almost in a trace. Victoria tilted her head back and moaned as she stroked her pussy. Her hand had started moving a little faster. I could see her nipples were hard as small pebbles, she was really getting into this. Victoria moved her face back to Tinu’s. She raised up slightly taking the pressure off Tinu’s thighs. She placed her right hand on the inside of Tinu’s thighs and pushed up Tinu’s skirt a few inches. Then she sat back down never moving her hand. I couldn’t see exactly where it was but judging from Tinu’s reaction, it had to be extremely close to her pussy. I watched Victorias arm for some sort of sign as to what she was doing. Then with one quick motion of the neck, Tinu’s head snapped back. Victoria had reached Tinu’s pussy. Tinu let out a small moan, trying her best to muffle it. My cock was throbbing at this point. I felt like unzipping my trousers and pulling it out right there and then. I wanted to stroke it while I watched these two gorgeous creatures interact with each other.

Victoria pulled her hand from under Tinu’s skirt and returned it to her own panties. She pushed it inside the front until she found her own pussy. She began to stroke herself looking deep into Tinu’s eyes. She leaned over and whispered something in Tinu’s ear. Tinu shook her head no, but was not very convincing. Once again, Victoria leaned over and whispered into Tinu’s ear. This time Tinu looked nervously at me, then back at Victoria. Victoria just nodded at her and smiled. Tinu’s right hand moved to Victorias panties. Victoria pulled her hand out of her panties, reached down and pulled them to the side exposing herself to Tinu. With her other hand she took Tinu’s and placed it on her pussy. Tinu’s fingers began to slowly explore Victoria’s pussy. It was clumsy, almost comical. Victoria leaned over and whispered again in Tinu’s ear.

Tinu extended one finger and slipped it deep inside Victoria. She then withdrew it and began to rub her clit. Victoria leaned back and groaned in gratitude. Soon Tinu had a great pace going and Victoria’s breathing became more unstable, her face showing signs of urgency. Victoria placed her hand over Tinu’s and showed her the proper stroke. Tinu quickly adapted and soon had Victoria’s senses reeling. Victoria moved down and her lips met Tinu’s in a long slow kiss. I was ready to explode in my trousers at this point.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wow this is mindblowing fr...
Kudos to you kweensheeba

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Nice read ! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Interesting.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by samfrancis1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Beautiful, why me and i Mike come deh feel the same way like this, this tinu and Victoria shouldn’t let me catch them abeg o

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Awesome05: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nice story
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
More
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Saturn101: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by jullyrosy(f): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Saturn101:
Go on.

Dis update slow sha
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Zamar: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
more
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
This kind I don the lose joy for the story sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 2:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Tinu quickly adapted and soon had Victoria’s senses reeling. Victoria moved down and her lips met Tinu’s in a long slow kiss. I was ready to explode in my trousers at this point. My cock was so hard I was not able to sit comfortably. I noticed they both opened their mouth’s slightly, I knew their tongues were dancing. Then without warning Victoria broke the kiss, threw her head back and screamed.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming………”, she cried.

Her hips bucked wildly against Tinu’s hands for close to a half minute. I watched her ride wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. She slowly began to breathe normal again, her face flushed, sweat glistening on her forehead. She looked down at Tinu, whose hand was still stroking her pussy and brought her close for another long but gentle kiss. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

“You were wonderful," Victoria told Tinu, “Thank you.”

Chapter Five

Tinu, now coming to her senses removed her hand from the red head’s panties. She began to turn red again, realizing she had become lost in lust. Victoria stood up and began to get herself together. Once again I reached in my pocket and pulled out a 100 dollar bill. I folded it and handed it to her.

“Thank you," she said, “It was my pleasure. Wait here, I will be right back.”

She hurriedly pulled her top back on and fixed her panties. She scurried out of the room. Tinu was just sitting there, her skirt still pushed up with a confused look on her face.

“You alright," I asked her, “You look a bit frazzled.”

“I … I…, can’t believe that just happened," Tinu mumbled, “I am so embarrassed, " she said looking away from me.

“Why?" I asked, “I thought you were incredible. I will never forget tonight.”

Just then the door opened and Victoria returned. She had put on a beautiful long black Japanese Kimono. She walked over to me and put a card in my hand, and leaned over into my ear.

“I also do private parties," she whispered, “Call the number, leave a message and maybe I will get back to you.”

With that she turned and walked out. I looked at the card in my hand. It was high gloss black with gold lettering on it. It simply said Victoria. Under her name was a phone number, nothing more.

“What’s that?" Tinu asked me.

“Just a business card for the club," I answered as I put it in my pocket.

Tinu stood up, straightened her skirt and blouse and fixed her hair. We both left the room and walked back downstairs to find Jimi. I knew Tinu was nervous of how Jimi was going to react. She knew it was going to be a long night. When Jimi got pissed, he always took it out on Tinu.

We entered the main room downstairs and looked around for Jimi. I soon spotted him sitting at the bar talking to the bartender. After a second, it was apparent to both Tinu and I he was hitting on her. We approached him from behind so he had no idea we had come down from upstairs. Tinu walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and when he saw us, we got his usual annoyed lo alright. Tinu told him we were ready to leave after he finished his last drink. In typical Jimi fashion, he responded.

“Who said this was my last drink," he snapped at her.

“I think you have had enough, lets go alright. I want to be home before it gets too late.”

“Well I don’t much give a Bleep what you think, I’m not ready to go," he responded.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Zamar: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Still following.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kdavid07(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Well done.. next episode please

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 4:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Tinu walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and when he saw us, we got his usual annoyed loalright. Tinu told him we were ready to leave after he finished his last drink. In typical Jimi fashion, he responded.

“Who said this was my last drink," he snapped at her.

“I think you have had enough, lets go alright. I want to be home before it gets too late.”

“Well I don’t much give a Bleep what you think, I’m not ready to go," he responded.

I knew this might happen. Jimi never knew when to quit. To be honest, I was really quite surprised he had never wrapped himself around a tree or had a serious accident while drunk. I don’t think he ever had a DWI either, if he did I never heard about it. Tinu turned and looked at me, I simply shrugged my shoulders. She turned back to Jimi and continued to try to convince him it was time to go. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 11:28 p.m., twenty minutes until the new year rang in. I thought to myself what a way to ring in another year, dealing with a drunk. I looked over my shoulder and saw a small table that no one was seated at. I moved over to it, pulled out a chair and sat down.

Tinu continued arguing with Jimi and the more they talked the louder he became. She reached down and took his arm and tried to urge him off the bar stool. He made a swinging motion with his arm to get it away from her, coming very close to hitting her in the face. I was tired of this and him. I got up and walked over to them.

“Look Tinu, lets not do this here. We are guests of Tee’s and it is the Grand Opening, lets not make a scene," I told her calmly.

She agreed and backed off Jimi a few steps. He got up and started to move toward her. I quickly stepped between them. He stopped abruptly and looked up at me. I am considerably bigger then Jimi in both height and weight. I had continued both cardio and weight training long after my college football days were over. Considering my age, I was in much better shape than most of the younger guys who tVictoriad at my health club. I am close to 6’3” tall, weighed about 228 lbs. but have a thirty inch waist.

“What’s your problem?" he barked at me.

I simply stated in a very calm matter of fact voice that I agreed with Tinu, maybe it was time to go. I offered to follow them home and make sure everyone got home safe and sound. This family did not need any further tragedy.

“Well, since I don’t give a Bleep about her opinion, " he said pointing at Tinu, “What makes you think I give a Bleep about yours.”

“Personally what you give a Bleep about is the least of my worries," I calmly replied, “If you want to kill yourself, great, but I don’t want anything to happen to Tinu.”

“Take a fucking hike asshole," he replied and put his finger in my face.

Tinu reached over and grabbed my shoulder. She pleaded with us not to do this. She just wanted to go home. But if it was going to cause all these problems, she agreed to stay with Jimi. He sneered at me turned around and sat back at the bar. I knew as long as Jimi was getting free drinks, he would not leave.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Saturn101: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rubbish
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Saturn101:
Interesting update.

Thanks.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Tinu reached over and grabbed my shoulder. She pleaded with us not to do this. She just wanted to go home. But if it was going to cause all these problems, she agreed to stay with Jimi. He sneered at me turned around and sat back at the bar. I knew as long as Jimi was getting free drinks, he would not leave. Besides, he was too far gone now to drive anyway. I calmly moved next to him and asked if it would be alright to drive Tinu home, that way he could stay. He looked over at her and made a wave of his hand in our direction.

“I don’t care if you leave. I can have a better time by myself., “ he
laughed.

“Please be careful on the way home," Tinu pleaded, as he turned his back on us.

I took her arm and gently guided her towards the door. I saw Tee in the center of the room and walked over to thank him again. He told me he was really glad I could make it and to come back anytime. He winked and asked us if we enjoyed the private entertainment. Tinu blushed and looked down. We shook hands and I told him we would talk soon.

We left the club and walked down the block to the lot where my car was parked. I gave the Valet my stub and he hurried off to get my vehicle. Tinu never said a word while we waited. Soon he returned and stepped out of my car. I tipped him and he hurried to the other side and opened the door for Tinu. She climbed in and we pulled off the lot and headed home.

We were driving only for a few minutes, when Tinu looked at the clock on the dash.

“It’s 11:58," she said, “Almost midnight. I don’t know how many more year’s I can keep doing this.”

I drove a few minutes more and approached the on-ramp to the riverside Bridge which connects both the east and west banks of the river. The signal light turned red at the bottom of the ramp and I came to a complete stop.

“It’s 12:03," Tinu said, “We missed the New Year celebration. Oh well, no use in it being a total loss.”

With that, she reached over and put one hand behind my neck. She moved her lips to mine and kissed me. Soft at first, then pressing into my mouth with more urgency. I felt the end of her tongue on my lips.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Awesome05: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice update.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Destinylink(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by CHAVINCI: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
nice,few stories really gets me glued to my phone like this

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonsense
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by mokoh(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
CHAVINCI:
nice,few stories really gets me glued to my phone like this

Can you recommend to me
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by CHAVINCI: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
mokoh:

Can you recommend to me
start with "the sorcerer's ring" it has book one to seventeen
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by mokoh(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
CHAVINCI:
start with "the sorcerer's ring" it has book one to seventeen

Is there link
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by CHAVINCI: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
mokoh:

Is there link
free books by worldreaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Restless...story Of A Survivor. / Nairaland Detection Club / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.