Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) (1108 Views)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Angry wife storms her husband's secret wedding to another woman and causes a disruption with her kids

There was commotion at  an Apostolic church when a woman stormed the premises with her children and media men to disrupt her husband’s wedding.

The woman, Dukuzumuremyi Janvier, who has five children for the groom, swore not to let the wedding take place, and did all she continued causing a scene until the officiating Priest cancelled the wedding and asked the groom to resolve his issues first.

The incident happened in Rwanda.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/angry-wife-storms-her-husbands-secret-wedding-to-another-woman-and-causes-a-disruption-with-her-kids/

Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Damn!

Nigga was busted! grin
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Ezehillary(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin which kind news be this one
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ezehillary:
grin grin which kind news be this one

Omo things dey happen I swear
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

Nigga was busted! grin

Hahaha
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Hahaha

I like that wife. Street smart! grin
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

I like that wife. Street smart! grin

Yes Bro! The woman is street wise

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
East African men has no joy
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Yes Bro! The woman is street wise

Yes, she is.
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Obaxxx(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
The pastor knew what the man was doing was bad,yet he was about to bless the two idiots undecided.

Well cha,na him hustling ground be that cha lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by HeOrShe: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Like Zimbabwe like Rwanda..
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Caramia2020(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
This people nor de tire
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Ezehillary(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Omo things dey happen I swear
i they tell you bro
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Caramia2020:
This people nor de tire

Hahaha
Re: Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) by Testimony1988(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
The Priest should have asked questions before joining them so he won't bring the wrath of God upon himself.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party / Please I Need A Girl I Can Share My Mind With Please I Am Dieing / See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.