Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman (22586 Views)

Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Angry Wife Storms Her Husband's Secret Wedding To Another Woman (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by GistmoreNG: 1:38am On May 01, 2019
GistMore.com

There was drama at Anglican Diocese of Mt Kenya South St. James Cathedral in Kiambu town, Kenya, on Saturday, after an estranged wife stormed the church with her family and friends, then tried to stop a wedding of her husband to another woman.

According to local media, the groom, though separated from his wife, remains married to her, given their divorce case is yet to be ruled upon by the court.

It is believed that the bride hired security guards to watch over the wedding venue after she allegedly learnt that her lover’s wife was planning to storm the event.

Journalists from TV and radio stations who tried to capture the drama, sustained minor injuries.

However the wedding still went on inside the venue as journalists were locked outside the gate.

http://gistmore.com/wife-storms-church-in-kenya-to-stop-the-wedding-of-her-husband-to-another-woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by GistmoreNG: 1:39am On May 01, 2019
Watch video here >> HERE
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by showafrica(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2019
Ghen ghen, the man's jabulani is so sweet that the woman can't afford to share. Regina Daniels comes to mind... Women and prikk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by BarrElChapo(m): 2:33am On May 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:58am On May 01, 2019
cheesy : D Omo see gobe grin
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by 360degreess(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2019
I have never heard a single good news from any of these countries;kenya,zimbabwe,south africa..if anyone has any good news from these countries he can post it..i am waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by noni14(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2019
hahaha u nava see anything
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by KingLennon(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
The wedding still went on? Which church does that? The divorce case is still in court yet you wanna join the man to another woman. Pathetic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by mixta140: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
Wetin you expect
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by gosmoney(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2019
Gbege
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by donaldde2: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
Omo, see gombe
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by Pavore9: 11:18am On May 01, 2019
The Church is at fault here, as the woman went to inform the Church authorities way before the wedding that they were still legally married and they told her they would look into it and get back to her, only to go ahead with the wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by philip0906(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2019
OVA200:
Without no iota of fear and fear of consequence I boldly and confidently say that Nairaland is now shit, this is not the nairaland I've been following 7 years ago, everything is just wrong with this forum and I will blame the mods and Seun for the regression of this once educational, lively and matured forum.

Yesterday Regina Daniel palava grace front page like 8 or 10 times.

Ereyesterday fake JAMB news also grace the from page.

Scammers everywhere.

Bet Lord all over the place.

Nairaland is a no go area for kids and those ready to learn now.

What is the way out or are we going to continue like this?

₦bringbacktheoriginalnairaland
Stop with all these crap! Nairaland is a forum with different boards and contents curated by members. The boards speak to different interests of readers. e.g if you want info about education, head to the education board, you’ll find what you’re looking for. If you want to make automobile purchase/sale, head to the auto section.

The front page is an aggregation of contents/topics from different boards. On this front page, we currently have topics from politics, business, romance, celebrities. It’s left to you as a reader to pick from the litter of topics.

Nah! Hypocrites will leave the “education” topics and click on Regina Daniels topic to talk about how Nairaland is not educative.

There are lots of people making a fortune in the business, automobile sections of Nairaland. You don’t see them hang around gossip topics. Nairaland is big enough to tender to different interests. The ball is in your court what to read and what not to read. Let’s stop with all these hypocrisy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2019
what's the need of marriage when i can have baby mama(s) and lamber as much i can hence i have money

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by Martartins(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2019
Seems he didn't marry her in church.
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:24am On May 01, 2019
360degreess:
I have never heard a single good news from any of these countries;kenya,zimbabwe,south africa..if anyone has any good news from these countries he can post it..i am waiting.
Have you ever heard any good news from your own country before? You should include Nigeria to that your list.
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by Pavore9: 11:25am On May 01, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
what's the need of marriage when i can have baby mama(s) and lamber as much i can hence i have money

I understand where you are coming putting into consideration, your family of origin.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by nicepoker101(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2019
At the point you start thinking of getting married. You are finished grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by wakes: 11:28am On May 01, 2019
Yaay!
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2019
Pavore9:

I understand where you are coming putting into consideration, your family of origin.

you know nothing about my family, so back off from my mention, if you have issues with your family of origin, i don't nigga

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2019
Na wa.
Welcome to the month of May.
I tag it the month of Testimony, Breakthroughs & Deliverance

IBU ONYE DINMA E ONYE DINMA E NARA EKELE
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by ricon: 11:33am On May 01, 2019
Men are not enough, women are just recycling the available once.
Re: Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman by mikejj(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
grin this one na gbaskelebe ...winter has arrived the man no know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.