Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It (5708 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
So we were just friends at the office , she would always come around my office to exchange pleasantries.
On one occasion she was looking dull so I asked what the problem was , she told me it was actually a personal thing so I asked her to say what it was if I could help ?
Then she told me that her hubby has not been giving her time ! I asked her to explain what she meant by time ? Then I observed she was shy , I then realized she was talking of intimacy ?
Then as a sharp guy I asked her what she wanted or I could help ? She started smiling , so I just put it to her do u want me to shag u? She was like no ooo if we do that how are we going to be looking at one another at the office? She left for her office !

Two days later she was like she wanted to tell me something ? I said ok what is it she would not talk just stood by my table smiling , so I was sitted beside her while she rested on my table I slid my hand down her tigh she just kept looking at her phone as if she was not aware what I was doing , I slid my hand up her vvj den she smiled and said I will chat u later

Well we chatted she told me exactly what she wanted , I arranged for a hotel gave her the direction and she met me at the venue , immidiately she came in she removed her ring , chsins and jumped on the bed like she has missed the dk for a century!!

I drilled this babe like tomorrow no de , then went down the posi , and gave her tongue , she was moaning like a baby.
Since then she told me I needed more I was like are u for real mama don love up oh
It just take my wish now to fok this madam anytime I want

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Jeon(f): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
ifinger:
So we were just friends at the office , she would always come around my office to exchange pleasantries.
On one occasion she was looking dull so I asked what the problem was , she told me it was actually a personal thing so I asked her to say what it was if I could help ?
Then she told me that her hubby has not been giving her time ! I asked her to explain what she meant by time ? Then I observed she was shy , I then realized she was talking of intimacy ?
Then as a sharp guy I asked her what she wanted or I could help ? She started smiling , so I just put it to her do u want me to shag u? She was like no ooo if we do that how are we going to be looking at one another at the office? She left for her office !

Two days later she was like she wanted to tell me something ? I said ok what is it she would not talk just stood by my table smiling , so I was sitted beside her while she rested on my table I slid my hand down her tigh she just kept looking at her phone as if she was not aware what I was doing , I slid my hand up her vvj den she smiled and said I will chat u later

Well we chatted she told me exactly what she wanted , I arranged for a hotel gave her the direction and she met me at the venue , immidiately she came in she removed her ring , chsins and jumped on the bed like she has missed the dk for a century!!

I drilled this babe like tomorrow no de , then went down the posi , and gave her tongue , she was moaning like a baby.
Since then she told me I needed more I was like are u for real mama don love up oh

Congratulations is all I fit dash you.

But don't come back crying or insulting ur wife if karma remember to give you what you sow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by anthonyuncle(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
wakanda fuckery is this

2 Likes

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by vibbb: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
You shouldn't be proud of shaging a married woman, you are practically playing a delicate/dangerous game, watch your back and stay off. #GoodLuck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Caramia2020(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
This generation, it's just too unfortunate. This is one of d reason life expectancy keep reducing. Congratulations for your carelessness.

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Ocholu: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
OP! Let me be real with you;

You're a foolish imposicant. As you get mind bleep person wife, na so them go bleep your wife shege too. Shout Amen!

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by tesseract: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations, you just collected std and curses all in one package. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by cybersoldiers: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oh you generation of vipers and adar.

How on earth are you celebrating this despicable act of shame?

Imagine its your wife another man is experimenting on like that?

Your case will be posted on Nairaland soon if you don't desist.

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na wa ooo
Op and sex dey like this

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ReneDaniels: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
What kinda stupid thread is this OP,are these your illusions or just a stupid fantasy. Mind you am not the over holy type but one thing I know is "adultery is a sin attached with a curse" so all y'all having sex with people's hubbys karma's a bitch and she comes in different flavors ...
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Ocholu:

You're a foolish imposicant. As you get mind bleep person wife, na so them go bleep your wife shege too. Shout Amen!
Ameeeeennnnnn grin
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Ocholu:

Ogun ki ur mama

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2021
ReneDaniels:
What kinda stupid thread is this OP,are these your illusions or just a stupid fantasy. Mind you am not the over holy type but one thing I know is "adultery is a sin attached with a curse" so all y'all having sex with people's hubbys karma's a bitch and she comes in different flavors ...

Gettat son of adultry did anyone invite u?

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo
Op and sex dey like this

Na so na
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Oh you generation of vipers and adar.

How on earth are you celebrating this despicable act of shame?

Imagine its your wife another man is experimenting on like that?

Your case will be posted on Nairaland soon if you don't desist.

Gettat hypocrite did the person complain to u were

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2021
tesseract:
Congratulations, you just collected std and curses all in one package. grin

It's non of ur business curses kill u

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2021
vibbb:
You shouldn't be proud of shaging a married woman, you are practically playing a delicate/dangerous game, watch your back and stay off. #GoodLuck.

Yeah good advice I will watch my back but mind ur business

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by omonla10(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigerians and religion.
It's morally wrong that's all. Aside that, no curse or karma will haunt you joor. It happens everywhere in d world at same rate sef.. Just don't get caught my broda..

3 Likes

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by IkpuMmadu: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2021
ifinger:

before the year runs out you will end up like Boma .........no winni g,no endorsements

trust me , sleeping with someone wife will ruin you
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by IkpuMmadu: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2021
omonla10:
Nigerians and religion.
It's morally wrong that's all. Aside that, no curse or karma will haunt you joor. It happens everywhere in d world at same rate sef.. Just don't get caught my broda..

you must be a yoruba man....you think like them
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ReneDaniels: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2021
ifinger:

Gettat son of adultry did anyone invite u?
[color=#770077][/color]
Lol see mouth.. All these small children on nairaland that don't have sense.when did you leave feeding bottle self? Cause you sound like 2year old kid.
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2021
ReneDaniels:
[color=#770077][/color]
Lol see mouth.. All these small children on nairaland that don't have sense.when did you leave feeding bottle self? Cause you sound like 2year old kid.

Ogun ki u holy of holy na ur mama feeding bottle I de sok
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

before the year runs out you will end up like Boma .........no winni g,no endorsements

Ogun ki u the mugu spent all his life watching BBNAIJA
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ReneDaniels: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
ifinger:

Ogun ki u holy of holy na ur mama feeding bottle I de sok
[color=#770077][/color]
You see child like . I rest my case kiddo

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Sex is overrated abeg

2 Likes

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by omonla10(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

you must be a yoruba man....you think like them
o yea.. But try ask ur friends and famy in d Western world if its not so common. Even more common amongst white sef.. Everything in naija must be linked to curses. Why ibb or buhari never die.. Forget curses joor. Everyone deserves freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
ReneDaniels:
[color=#770077][/color]
You see child like . I rest my case kiddo

Werey ff
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by IkpuMmadu: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
omonla10:
o yea.. But try ask ur friends and famy in d Western world if its not so common. Even more common amongst white sef.. Everything in naija must be linked to curses. Why ibb or buhari never die.. Forget curses joor. Everyone deserves freedom of expression

you are a yoruba man and not white ...and it seems that you guys don't see sleeping with people's wife as a big deal .....
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

you are a yoruba man and not white ...and it seems that you guys don't see sleeping with people's wife as a big deal .....

C'mon keep quiet when u de collect money from guys u no no sey it comes with gbola? Pesin wife indeed!

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Did I ask u for story? Ogun fire u

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by omonla10(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

to me personally, its a big deal o. But onto say any curse, na lie. I just frown at it for moral reasons
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Jaydot01: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
HOW CAN I UNREAD THIS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree / See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) / How To Pick The Right Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.