Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) (5702 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Had to pull up last night for the prestigious sound city mvp awards, I wasn't nominated but due to my little impact in the music industry, I was invited.

Trust your boy to add some spice to the event!

Here is my looks below, did I kill it?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Tinububalls: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Our nairaland celebrity. One day you go make us proud.
Learn from the best and leave the rest to God.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Dshocker(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iamdbull:
Had to pull up last night for the prestigious sound city mvp awards, I wasn't nominated but due to my little impact in the music industry, I was invited.

Why veins full your body like all these aboki wey dey sell yam with wheelbarrow.

The bull if you want to blow once and for all, just support and vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by VinnyBaba: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay, dat is looking for Rich Husband. sad

We have D'Bull here ooo. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Jennyclay(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

iamdbull that refused to give us Grammy award undecided.

Well, I'm ready to shake my ass on camera for him in his music video if only he's ready to pay me handsomely... Like 30 million naira.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Goldmynemaniac: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Well, I'm ready to shake my ass on camera for him in his music video if only he's ready to pay me handsomely.
Ass wey CIA still dey find.
Abeg no go cause bad market for Bull there.

24 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Omo see punchline. That bitch be sweating depression wherever she is now cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Zonefree(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Well, I'm ready to shake my ass on camera for him in his music video if only he's ready to pay me handsomely... Like 30 million naira.
Abeg keep that rotten asss one place. Don't come and use that dilapidated asss and spoil market for dbull. Na beg I dey beg please.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by KingDash: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
This guy ugly die
Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
The bull himself........I believe say one day one day you go blow cha...Just that no just think of giving up✌️

6 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Goldmynemaniac: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Omo see punchline. That bitch be sweating depression wherever she is now cheesy
The thing vex me nah.

Them Delilah specie.
Been gold-digging with hoe since 2300 BC (pun intended).

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by VinnyBaba: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Abeg keep that rotten asss one place. Don't come and use that dilapidated asss and spoil market for dbull. Na beg I dey beg please.

Comrade, Make una still show some Mercy nah.🙏🙏

Na Person Future Wife oo. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by namiji2598: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't think wearing a T shirt kills though,

Just saying my mind.

Ur dress sense no really cool like that bro.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by LionTiger(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cool Man! You didn't just kill it, You Hazelle Gagarin it !!

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

You better go back and complete your industrial training on prostitution from the grassroot. Prostitution is a career so each of the phases should be properly followed.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by padi94(m): 1:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Congrats
Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Queendera(f): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinububalls:
you forgot to add "papillo"

That peak milk ads those years

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by BeanX(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinububalls:
I hope he doesn't end up like Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Almaigaa: 5:15am On Feb 13, 2023
KingDash:
This guy ugly die

Post your picture, let's check something.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Tinububalls: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Queendera:
you forgot to add "papillo"

That peak milk ads those years
You're on point.

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by BigYash: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2023
This guy dey always remind me of airforce one.. Papilo one day you go make nairaland proud. Bullilo one day you go make us proud..

5 Likes

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by GoodCane: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

When we say you're a prostitut*e and a hookup girl from a very poor background, some people will think we're Joking, because a virgin and a cultured girl can never say those things you just said above. Prostitute like you.

You should get a decent job and work. Olosho and hookup no be work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Lovilla(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Iamdbull:

wow

You look amazing

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
U are getting somewhere unlike airforce those years ago.

If u don't get it, forget it

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Mercury12(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinububalls:
Amen ooo and you too thanks alot man
Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dshocker:

Why veins full your body like all these aboki wey dey sell yam with wheelbarrow.

The bull if you want to blow once and for all, just support and vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Boys don hustle small way back
Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I never rich oooo😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Latest next year am getting the Grammy and am going to acknowledge you while reading my speech on stage

1 Like

Re: See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming To Naijaland / How To Pick The Right Wife / Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.