Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary (65398 Views)

Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

See the number of shares u gat
use your share to buy ammunition for your ipob terrorists.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Theunbothered:

Is the bloody person lying on the ground part of a drama presentation?

Think carefully before you answer.
I thought you will show me a dead body.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
I thought you will show me a dead body.

I'm sure you can read the text in the original post you replied to and tell me what you see instead of expecting me to point it out like you're a child in primary school.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by saintade01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sense Reset

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
saintade01:
Sense Reset

Repentant #Endars terrorists..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Theunbothered:

His name is Victor Sunday Ibanga

The person you're referring to is Oke Obi-Enadhuze

Victor was killed in the night, Oke was killed in the afternoon, the two pictures aren't even the same!

You people shamelessly lying on this thread, what exactly is the the root of your problem? angry
[/s]

#FAKENEWS.

Show us the real families looking for their dead family members, not fake social media families like you liars making up your own stories.

Evil fake news peddlers..
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Escravos(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Have you asked your governor for potable water?
CaptainAyub:
This type of thing is where you see Buhari's govt work very hard.
But ordinary potable water,they won't provide.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Escravos:
Have you asked your governor for potable water?

They think the allocation their crooked and corrupt governors collect every month is pocket money...

grin grin
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by slowice(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
only a fool will donate #1000 to ipob terrorists to purchase ammunition to kill his family members.

Don't see the correlation..... Hope you are okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by AfonjaConehead: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
kill yourself!

I was talking to a human being,not you,thanks.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by westfield: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
One thing about nigerians is that when one person says make we start fire ....the people will follow without using their brain to critically analyse what was said......

Everybody keeps shouting endsars, who gave the order, people died.......now the questions is

1. Your request for endsars.....was it answered.....Yes

2. Who gave the order......if they tell you who gave the order what exactly will you do.....beat the person?

3. People died.....if you are brought in front of a jury and asked how many people died can you tell them with concrete evident

4. Now you put up a bloody flag that has no busy with what you are shouting for an twitter flags it as violence......instead of looking for anyway to get your message across you are shouting they are compromised, govt has tied their hands......my friend dont be stupid

5. I was expecting by now DJ switch would have gotten all her facts right since she claimed she was their and saw everything and request for a zoom judiciary hearing to state her claim ......instead like a coward hiding behide the curtain to rant

6. To all the fellows who are also claiming what they dont know I thought yall would have started posting evidents on social media

7. All of you that are saying government is bad ....how many of you used your good to prevent people's businesses that was looted because of your stubbornness

8. No matter how much you cry fowl about this government.....put it into your thick skulls PDP will never rule this country again.......most of you have not really suffered........you think if this was PDP you guys will even gather talk more of starting endsars

9. I am waiting for the fool who is going to say rubbish.....just drop your contact
AnonPoet:
https://gazettengr.com/twitter-cracks-down-on-nigerians-using-bloodied-flag-to-mark-endsars-anniversary/
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are such a fooool with this nonsense u wrote supporting this evil govt. Twitter did the right all along.....FG is evil and only trying to armtwist Twitter...and being a capitalist...he would kowtow ...stop supporting evil..

In biafraNISTAN Taliban ipobian jihadi nation, no freedom of speech, no respecting other people's opinion, it's strictly authoritarian and death to descending opinions.

If na Anambra or any village in the ipobian jihadi Nation, you go just slaughter and behead this mod for voicing his opinion.

You, lousy jihadi hypocrites, yelled and wail freedom of speech and human rights when the FG blocked Twitter, but you hypocrites are raving mad like lunatics over another man's free speech that you think he does not deserve.

grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

#FAKENEWS.

Show us the real families looking for their dead family members, not fake social media families like you liars making up your own stories.

Evil fake news peddlers..

You must be very drunk this night grin

Nothing will ever satisfy you demons so why are you even bothering to engage with me?
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Theunbothered:

You must be very drunk this night grin

Nothing will ever satisfy you demons so why are you even bothering to engage with me?
[/s]

Rubbish#FAKENEWS peddlers, show us the real parents of your #FAKE victims looking for their children and relatives.

There's more to life than hatred and peddling lies and rettarded rubbish, find something better to do with your life.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Temi2468: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I'm amazed that even oyibo can be bought over politically. Las Las, they want to silence our freedom of information on Twitter.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Perfectbeing(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jydo2000:
If Twitter is not very careful with the way he deals with the people of Nigeria all because he wants to make money and bow for the government of the day whose tenure is momentary, I swear very soon we the people of Nigeria will flag up a campaign tagged *#ENDTWITTER IN NIGERIA#
imagine tweeting #endtwitter with twitter.. Is God not wonderful?. grin
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Rubbish#FAKENEWS peddlers, show us the real parents of your #FAKE victims looking for their children and relatives.

There's more to life than hatred and peddling lies and rettarded rubbish, find something better to do with your life.

Peace be with you
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Mide1data: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
All am gonna say is that:
1. Southerners don't like buhari because he only invest mostly in north, try giving southerners job with high paying salaries and you would see how 9ja will turn in a beautiful place, but no. All buhari knows is everything must go to the north, and it is this same north that are mostly uneducated, don't allow their women to work, only to give birth.
2. If you think that ipob are only doing bad things, then you need to look in these people very well. Have you heard of the grant going on in the igbo land? Have you heard of supreme, liberation and theobarth grant? If no, then you don't know a thing about igbo people. FYI, supreme has started disbursing.
3. As for the #endsars matter, if you think it was a lie, you weren't there to witness it. And for those thinking it was true, you weren't there to witness it also. So insulting yourself is of no use, because when the truth is finally revealed you will see that you just wasted your time.

AS 4 ME, IDC. ALL I KNOW IS DAT WE MUST GET THERE
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by FreeSpirited: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

In biafraNISTAN Taliban ipobian jihadi nation, no freedom of speech, no respecting other people's opinion, it's strictly authoritarian and death to descending opinions.

If na Anambra or any village in the ipobian jihadi Nation, you go just slaughter and behead this mod for voicing his opinion.

You, lousy jihadi hypocrites, yelled and wail freedom of speech and human rights when the FG blocked Twitter, but you hypocrites are raving mad like lunatics over another man's free speech that you think he does not deserve.

grin grin grin

1. You paid scumbag!...I spit on you!
Your moniker gives u away as a paid wretched rat whose job description is to defend evil...wtf is NGpatriot? NG is a hot evil crucible and only the wicked whose conscience has been bought can support NG as it is. A patriot of evil? U are a cursed soul!
2. You infer I must be speaking from the sentiment of an ipob..... Meanwhile, you wretched paid bastaaard use 'jihad' to qualify ipob?....such are a cheap glaring tactics of truth distortion, misrepresentation of fact, public opinion re-engineering, an indirect way to smear the East with the jihad curse of the North. U are a paid bastard from NG govt Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Theunbothered:

Peace be with you

Peace be with the innocent people of the SE and may the almighty God protect and shield them from their own evil, bloodthirsty and sadistic terrorist brothers.

The people of SE need your prayers more than me.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

1. You paid scumbag!...I spit on you!
Your moniker gives u away as a paid wretched rat whose job description is to defend evil...wtf is NGpatriot? NG is a hot evil crucible and only the wicked whose conscience has been bought can support NG as it is. A patriot of evil? U are a cursed soul!
2. You infer I must be speaking from the sentiment of an ipob..... Meanwhile, you wretched paid bastaaard use 'jihad' to qualify ipob?....such are a cheap glaring tactics of truth distortion, misrepresentation of fact, public opinion re-engineering, an indirect way to smear the East with the jihad curse of the North. U are a paid bastard from NG govt Oloshi.

Good to know that it hurts your jihadi ass, your ipob brothers, esn murderers and ugm sadistic killers are all jihadi terrorists, no difference.

Btw, scumbag is what you and your household see every time you terrorists losers see in the mirror...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Fourwinds: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Everybody will be fine last last

Some people said it last year that twitter knows that a lot of its actions and activities don't conform with twitter's own regulations and they would not dare do things like that in other countries but trust Nigerians who think theu can spite their own country.

People also pointed out that the suspension will reset twitter and make them act right but people felt, nah, twitter want do such.

The same twitter that needs to expand yet the biggest markets it is observing (India and Subsaharan Africa) are demanding standards else they will be banned.

The same twitter which started deleting tweets they deviously said was not against their rules after the ban, this is what happens when a government decides they have had enough of BS and want companies to act right

CaptainAyub: 5:28am On Oct 02
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

CaptainAyub: 5:28am On Oct 02

Nna, it's your corrupt governor's job to provide water, the allocation they collect from PMB every month is not pocket money, that's for them to provide water for you to drink.

They stopped teaching civic education in igboland y?
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Fourwinds: 2:13am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Nna, it's your corrupt governor's job to provide water, the allocation they collect from PMB every month is not pocket money, that's for them to provide water for you to drink.

They stopped teaching civic education in igboland y?

Stop having the believe anybody who speaks against this government is Igbo...

I'm not from your perceived east okay
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Fourwinds:

Stop having the believe anybody who speaks against this government is Igbo...

I'm not from your perceived east okay
[/s]

You are not the first ipob to deny his identity and you definitely won't be the last..
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Fourwinds: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are not the first ipob to deny his identity and you definitely won't be the last..

shut up there...

Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are not the only languages in Nigeria...you are very parochial in your reasoning... Go and study history of languages in Nigeria. Delta state alone has more than five language.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by jimcaddy(m): 2:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Before nko. That is the outcome of the meeting Uncle Lai and his cohorts had with Twitter executives as part of the conditions to lift the ban. Now Twitter Nigeria is now controlled by the Nigerian government. Up APC.. "From Tof to Bottom"
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Fourwinds:
shut up there...

Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are not the only languages in Nigeria...you are very parochial in your reasoning... Go and study history of languages in Nigeria. Delta state alone has more than five language.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian rants..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by NGpatriot: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Twitter choked..........

A common social media website is below Nigeria, our great Nation and formidable PMB.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Fourwinds: 2:58am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipobian rants..

Zombie who ask you..nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.