Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary (65409 Views)

Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ovamboland:

How did that picture tell you who shot the guy, where he was shot, when he was shot?
Your threshold of evidence makes you part of the easily manipulated

You can't read simple text inside the picture but rush to vomit nonsense.

That is all I will say.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
TWITTER SHOULD CUT THEIR NAIJA FEED TILL BUHA HAS LEFT. sad
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Ovamboland(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Theunbothered:

You can't read simple text inside the picture but rush to vomit nonsense.

That is all I will say.

Don't be a simpleton, I can lay hold of your picture and write a story on it that you are from Burundi, does that write up make it true you're not a Nigerian?

Now I see why it's so easy to manipulate your generation with trends.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ovamboland:

Don't be a simpleton, I can lay hold of your picture and write a story on it that you are from Burundi, does that write up make it true you're not a Nigerian?

Now I see why it's so easy to manipulate your generation with trends.

Ok prove the picture is fake and he wasn't killed in Lekki

I am still waiting for the proof Ovamboland
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Babalola0920: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Twitter no go get serious effect like before
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
MPESA:

How Much are they (APC) paying you, are you the only mode here....
Cc seun it's obvious that you are turning this forum as one of APC foot-soldier media..
some of you just want an avenue to misbehave... Since Twitter is restricting your rubbish do ur worst
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
loyedammy:

I don’t know who you are, but a lot of people don’t like you. Also, a lot of account still has the red flag on as profile, please get on Twitter to report more blood stained flags. So i don’t believe this news.
Imagine 20-10-21, it’s going to be a memorial with that blood stained flag
dat concern u and other gullible minds what we know is that that memorial represent lies about lekki massacre...
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Twitter already see through the sham pictures.

In saner climes they won’t allow that picture to remain on Twitter but since it’s Nigeria anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by LutanFyah: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mynd44:
Everybody will be fine last last

Some people said it last year that twitter knows that a lot of its actions and activities don't conform with twitter's own regulations and they would not dare do things like that in other countries but trust Nigerians who think theu can spite their own country.

People also pointed out that the suspension will reset twitter and make them act right but people felt, nah, twitter want do such.

The same twitter that needs to expand yet the biggest markets it is observing (India and Subsaharan Africa) are demanding standards else they will be banned.

The same twitter which started deleting tweets they deviously said was not against their rules after the ban, this is what happens when a government decides they have had enough of BS and want companies to act right
Seun

Please you don't need creatures like this to be a manager in your platform. If he wants to be a zombie, he can create his own platform and support tyranny from there.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Reflect7: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
CaptainAyub:
This type of thing is where you see Buhari's govt work very hard.
But ordinary potable water,they won't provide.

SHUT UP. DID YOU FATHER JONATHAN PROVIDE ''ORDINARY POTABLE WATER'' OR WAS IT LOOTING SPREE?
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Less than a year.... he will be out of Aso rock..

Twitter has always and will always be there..

Stupidity and foolishness at it peak.... people that are deceived with the quote born to rule..

After the set time nah...!!... Zombies!!
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by chaloskyx: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA TO TYRANNY AND CITIZEN CRAKDOWN
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
AnonPoet:
https://gazettengr.com/twitter-cracks-down-on-nigerians-using-bloodied-flag-to-mark-endsars-anniversary/
useless news media (gazette) . ipob sponsored media.
The flag was from a seen of drama carried out by corp members. Enemies of this country are using everything possible to ternish the image of the country but by the grace of God they will fail, they always fall.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
mybiz234:

With the way you and your fellow mods use nairaland to perpetrate injustice, you may also deserve a ban.

For example, rule 19 says no alternative monicker is permitted. Yet, mannabbgrills use NLpolicewoman as alternative monicker, but you do nothing about it despite all the evidences pointing in that direction.

You ban others for breaking Rule 19, but allow mannabbgrills to break the rule without redress. That's first class injustice and hypocrisy.
kill yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
DefHQ:

You're a shame of a mod
pained ipob.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by loyedammy: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
dat concern u and other gullible minds what we know is that that memorial represent lies about lekki massacre...

Millions of youths are gullible so says the one that claims it ain’t gullible. You must remember this, what goes around must come around. You might not get your own now but surely will you receive it in the end and they will deny your own story and you will be called gullible by others too
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
lalajnr:
Sharrap oga ever since na you dey quote any anti-buhari people here so you happy with the present condition here in Nigeria I'm sure you are from same family with that dead being in Aso rock better go and fix your brain hunger insecurity Fulani herdsmen e.t.c are killing innocent people in this incompetent regime and you are here typing rubbish and rejoicing over that I'm sure this is mynd44 second moniker or that mannabbqgkkcdjnvcnjgrillerhhc
who kill Akunyili? Terrorist bastards will not like this question. Turning the Igbos to slaves. Your grandparents generation tried to bring Nigeria down but they failed.
Your parents generation also tried but they also failed
Now your generation is doing the same thing but they will still fail.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
slowice:
They can't handle insecurity, they fix our roads, they can't create jobs, can't fix the economy, not even power not corruption.... They ve only been able to suppress opposition voices. They want to look good but not do good.

If you support this kind of behaviour then you are the fooool here.
only a fool will donate #1000 to ipob terrorists to purchase ammunition to kill his family members.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by mybiz234: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
kill yourself.

Lolz. I gave you a serious blow.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I really don't know what guides these kinda,they just seem ignorant or pretend to be over the BS of the govt especially the current draconian ethnocentric fed govt in power towards the people. Certain so called little and insignificant things like over zealous religious fanaticism are actually little foxes seriously destroying this false contraption beyond repairs...And that one is supposed to be a mod!!!!
kill yourself!
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Theunbothered:

Which NYSC camp did they take this?

I will not waste time with your kind, just post these links over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVHkdiZCEAQ
nysc camp Calabar.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
CaptainAyub:

DJ switch has been shouting at the top of her voice that she's not in asylum and is holed up in a house and can't come out cos she's afraid of her life,it was all over the news but you can continue deceiving your fellow miyetti Allah people.
dj witch is a useless prostitute
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

Is it the responsibility of buhari to provide portable water for Enugu people or the Enugu state govt?
abeg help me ask that ipob terrorists.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Theunbothered: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
nysc camp Calabar.

Is the bloody person lying on the ground part of a drama presentation?

Think carefully before you answer.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
AllahThePig:
Absolute garbage and rubbish. Why does Twitter allow Americans to post pictures of flag burnings which even the United States Supreme Court has declared to be a right to freedom of expression.

If a Nairaland mod can be this ignorant, then there's no hope for this forum.

because that Nigeria flag is a lie. The flag is from a drama seen in NYSC camp Calabar. While the Americans own is a true story.
Stop comparing lies with truth.
Re: Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary by Sunday2021: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
CocoaOla:
Free innocent people from this forceful fraudulent marriage called Nigeria

The system is rigged to favour only political criminals

nobody force you. Your greediness from ZIK, IRONSI, OJUKWU cause all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.