Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Men, What Is Better Than Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Is Better Than Sex? (2493 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Snitch24(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
zeefa:
In my case, I will pick passive income. It could give me that rest of mind and freedom than sex. That is doing what I want, when due not justifying it to something else. I will say getting a good job Or a business that has guaranteed financial security is the key. Sex was fantastic, but that sounds like a short time of enjoyment. What do you feel, guys?

For me it's food and enjoyment
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by tompat86(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Very chilled Trophy/Guinness stout(mortuary standard) and Nkwobi or Catfish pepper soup
It will even make u CUM
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Riding a horse is better than sex
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Dabronze(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ginomel:

Material things can not make you happy.

There are more to happiness than material wealth. Some people have made more than that, but were depressed and committed suicide.
So what u are sayin is that if i sleep under the bridge and have sex everyday i will be more happy or "i dnt get"
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by HajiaNotu: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Anything that can give me
"Joy like a river"
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Scoring winning goal in 93 minutes
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Tenshades(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
zeefa:
In my case, I will pick passive income. It could give me that rest of mind and freedom than sex. That is doing what I want, when due not justifying it to something else. I will say getting a good job Or a business that has guaranteed financial security is the key. Sex was fantastic, but that sounds like a short time of enjoyment. What do you feel, guys?

Making money at your convenience it is.
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by MisterBash(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Answered prayers.
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Money
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by Ginomel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dabronze:
So what u are sayin is that if i sleep under the bridge and have sex everyday i will be more happy or "i dnt get"

Did you see that in my write up? Can't remember saying that.

My Line of fact is completely off your point.
Re: Men, What Is Better Than Sex? by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
A lot of things. I'll tell you one.

Now pick something you know that even in your wildest dream, you'll never achieve it, and see if other human has done it before. Then say to yourself that from this day henceforth, I will work and restructure myself to achieve that goal. And work hard even if it take years to achieve. The feeling you'll get after achieving it is greater than sex. Sex is nothing compare to it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? / 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise / Love And Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.