Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN (13799 Views)

New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Kei144(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
NIN is a scam. In order to buy a new SIM card, I went to one outfit in Awka and paid N2000 to get NIN. I was asked if I have BVN number and I replied that I have. They then used my BVN number to get NIN for me and printed the card for me. I later took the card to Glo to buy their SIM card, but the NIN number was rejected by NIMC system. I was told to go to NIMC Awka to regularize the number. I went there and a receptionist told me that it will cost me N3000. When the receptionist saw that I wasn't ready for that, he said, "Don't you want it immediately". I gave up the idea of buying any SIM card and suspended the NIN issue.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by HRMK: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2021
we av more than enough locations to get registered!yes,both govt and agents!!
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Tomahawk99(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2021
They will keep extending it till this jihadist government leaves.
Nothing for Pant-Army.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Tomahawk99(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Kei144:
NIN is a scam. In order to buy a new SIM card, I went to one outfit in Awka and paid N2000 to get NIN. I was asked if I have BVN number and I replied that I have. They then used my BVN number to get NIN for me and printed the card for me. I later took the card to Glo to buy their SIM card, but the NIN number was rejected by NIMC system. I was told to go to NIMC Awka to regularize the number. I went there and a receptionist told me that it will cost me N3000. When the receptionist saw that I wasn't ready for that, he said, "Don't you want it immediately". I gave up the idea of buying any SIM card and suspended the NIN issue.
You were scammed. Don't pay for NIN una no go hear.
I doubt if NIN is issued immediately.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by od501: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
adenigga:
•NIMC working on challenges, issues NIN to 64.4m people

•Telcos seek SLA agreement, set to activate 80,000 registration devices

•Stakeholders worry about deadline, status of subscribers in trouble-prone areas

Source: https://guardian.ng/140m-Nigerians-yet-to-get-NIN-as-teething-challenges-remain

So..there are still 140 million reasonable people in this abomination called Nigerian? We are making progress.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by suffering: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Na them know. They should push the deadline to 2023.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by joyousever(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2021
God punish Pantani and his by force NIN ideology and deadlines. So the ones they've registered, have they been put into use by tracking bandits and kidnappers that have become a phenomenal menace in the history of Nigeria? And I'm still yet to understand why I need to pay this useless government agents to tender my personal details to them!! I mean who does that??
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by uuzba(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Kei144:
Sorry you had to pass through this.
Here in Lagos, I just went to one authorised NIN centre to submit the form which I had previously downloaded and filled out.
Paid N3000.
They took the form, input my details into the computer, printed out a slip to give me and asked that I return after 1 week.
1 week later, I went back there, they took the slip, searched the computer and gave me my NIN slip with number etc.
-
My phone just got lost this ending of September and I now ran to GLO to retrieve my line. Of course, I gave them my NIN.
I ran to 9mobile to buy another SIM, and I gave them my NIN as well.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Tundex911: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2021
To remind this bubu administration, whether una like it or not I won't do that shit...

Failed Nation, Failed Leaders

Smh
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by MrBONE2(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2021
TsaTrinity:
This by force government don't know people have money making activities. You can't just give a deadline without the registration process being challenging. What happend to registering on the internet? Must we continue to do analogue registration?
grin

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by sowilli: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigerian problem is simple wisdom problem. Make banks, workplace, universities, Telecoms offices venues for NIN registration. All you need to do is recruit adhoc staff. These Npower guys can do the job. Hian
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by bab22: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Calibrator:
Something that they will still turn to an infinite continuous exercise.

As for me, myself and I, I am not interested in registering for NIN.

My details is already on the BVN and Voter's card database.
What a country serious about collating information about its citizens ought to do is synchronise the information on the preexisting databases onto the new one.

You want me to go and be dragging space to register again for one yeye database as if I no get work or more productive things to do with my time.

Nonsense and terrorism-sympathetic dispensation!
But in the event of wanting to retrieve a lost Sim or register a new one u will surely provide ur nin
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Yemi4luv: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have done.my.nin for the past 5months till now I haven't got my nin number whenever i visit the place i did it , they always say that my nin number isnt ready and I don't think I will go back again

1 Like

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
BenzEne1:

Your yarnings for hold water if they are efficient at the so called reg centers. I was told to come back by January for my nin. Something wey I register for early last month.

Very true. It takes time to even get the permanent id too
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by kenzysmith: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
chineduuf:
They should keep giving deadlines

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by chaloskyx: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
E NAIRA PUSHED BACK NIN NOT FEASIBLE UNA ONE NIGERIA THIS YOUR YEYE COUNTRY IS THE EPITOME OF PROMISE AND FAIL MAKE UNA CONTINUE WITH YOUR FAILURES. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE. I GUESS A FOOL AT 61 IS AN ABSOLUTE NONENTITY FOREVER

1 Like

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by AntiBMC(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
How is the nin stopping iswap and Bokoharam? Instead, they are conquering more territories everyday and killing countless people.

1 Like

Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Gfskw: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by l0uie(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
No funny shit, but NIN people are fucking clowns.
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Mccall88(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Dam mehn
Na to count NIN people una sabi,what about the graduates on the street jobless.

Modify: NIN , we die here
Re: October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN by Lovelive: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2021
somebody02:
I still don't know why I'm not bothered about this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! / FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.