Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law (25582 Views)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I want you to stop quoting me on any thread on this forum. I dislike you and your mentions piss me off.

Am not interested in ur like or otherwise. If u don't like my mentions, don't read it
And if I don't stop quoting u, what are u going to do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Better to abort than to bring irresponsible souls to the world.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.

Madame how come single mothers are popular even more than after the legalization of Abortion in America, there is no excuse for killing an unborn babies,

You don't want to take accountablity and responsiblity for having sexual intercourse knowing the risk of child birth

3 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Haines: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوٓا۟ أَوْلَٰدَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَٰقٍۖ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْۚ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْـًٔا كَبِيرًا
And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.
وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ فَٰحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلًا
And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.
Al-Isra17 32-33

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by maxito28: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Your own case is different. My views have never for once go inline with yours reason I dislike you. You should dislike me too and let's avoid each other. Bye

How's my case different?

Since u say your "views have never for once go inline with yours reason", can u kindly provide proof to support ur claims?

U free to dislike if u so wish. It's a free world. It's also my choice not to allow my activities to be driven by emotions but reason. I don't owe it to u to avoid u.

As long as I keep by d rules, I can respond to anybodys comment as I deem fit and u aren't an exception

4 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by emmyyoung688: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.
your last paragraph is not true.. where did you the statistics from?
abortion bad no matter how we want to paint it to look like it's your right to keep or decided to discard... Remember it's not you making that formed the baby in the womb...
well what IAM I even saying,,,that's if you are a Christian because it's a sin to us christians..that is why sexual intimacy is only allowed within the confines of marriage to avoid things resulting to this....
but no every body is now claiming my right my right...and that's why we are distroying the world ...make God help us
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by adebobconed(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You're the irresponsible soul here not the innocent unborn child you intend to kill.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
UDUJ:

Complete it

UDUJ boss... Can I send my CV to your mail...

Abeg shud incase any connect for job. Show up....

Boss uduj
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by newisd75: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
joe biden & buhari with similarity, are 2 of d worse president a country can have
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Biden administration says Texas has waged a war against a woman's Constitutional Right over her body.

.... but the same administration is mandating experimental vaccines.

5 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Why do u keep on posting foolish stuff...jokes apart u and intelligence are quarrelling bitterly ... what does a man hats to do with taking up responsibility if he dint want the child in the first place...so u think u can foolishly force a baby on a man cos u had sex... u need therapy or u are outrightly dumb

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by spartan117(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mowoe:
People who do not support abortion(pro-lifers) only care about a baby before it's born; after you give birth they'll tell you to 'carry your cross,' and ask you why you'd give birth to a baby you cannot take care of.

So is the answer to kill the human before he/she is born?

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by memd: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Hello ma.
When you say irresponsible soul, do you mean a fetus that was never given a chance? Is your next paragraph meant to justify that label given to a developing embryo whose brain is probably yet to form?

5 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by UDUJ(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
DenreleDave:

UDUJ boss... Can I send my CV to your mail...

Abeg shud incase any connect for job. Show up....

Boss uduj

Okay send it bro. No promises, but I will do my best.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Missy89(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
CUMIN:
Religious nutss always want to control other people decision. Only women should decide what they should do with their body.

So much for freedom in America.

Her body her choice argument is no longer valid.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by saintokwuluora(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Very lame and most unjustifiable excuse to abort another life. Widows should as well kill all their children because their father is dead. Their are mirads of rapists, and armed robbers whose fathers did the best they could for them. Admit that you are an abortionist.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by justking(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

How's my case different?

Since u say your "views have never for once go inline with yours reason", can u kindly provide proof to support ur claims?

U free to dislike if u so wish. It's a free world. It's also my choice not to allow my activities to be driven by emotions but reason. I don't owe it to u to avoid u.

As long as I keep by d rules, I can respond to anybodys comment as I deem fit and u aren't an exception
stop quoting me. Mind your business. You are not the one who sub for me to tell me what to post and what not to post. Whenever you see my posts, overlook them and go your way.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by muller101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Since the future is female. Why still wait for a man to impregnate you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abortion should be a personal choice.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
muller101:
Since the future is female. Why still wait for a man to impregnate you. cheesy
Since it's a man's world, why do you allow women to birth children for you?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by muller101(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Since it's a man's world, why do you allow women to birth children for you?
Stick to the context. (Future is female). You can't give what you don't possess.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
You can't eat your cake and have it. If you knack in secret, be ready to tell the world what you did after nine months. Women are turning our societies into women vs men wars. This is very bad. Today, men have lost every interest in marriage. What many feminist and "women right" e-warriors don't understand is that when you tilt balance of nature, there will always be consequences
You just remind me of my childhood days in bariga.

One young lady that used to form spiritual or so we thought.

Boys in the street were always watching her but couldn't approach her because we all respected her.

Until we heard and saw that she has gotten pregnant.

Who got her pregnant, nobody knew.

She just did her knacking codedly until Belle show.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
stop quoting me. Mind your business. You are not the one who sub for me to tell me what to post and what not to post. Whenever you see my posts, overlook them and go your way.

If I don't stop quoting u, what are u going to do? U are yet to answer that question.

Your sub has nothing to do with how nairaland operates. If u don't want me or anyone to quote u, kindly leave d platform.

Like I told u earlier, As long as I keep by d rules, I can respond to anybodys comment as I deem fit and u aren't an exception and there's absolutely nothing u can do about it

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by CUMIN: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
lesbiconverter:
It's not about religion. The survival of mankind's sanity is at stake when we decide to murder our offspring before they even taste life

There are 8 billion people on planet earth... Africa had been relentless in churning out babies without planning... Those people who decided that they wanted to abort should not be stopped. We already have enough.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FreeStuffsNG: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

I hate that weak funny guy called sleepy Joe.
Hmmm. You obviously don't know him and it will be nice to read up about him. He is one of the few US Presidents that have suffered personal tragedies that none of the other Presidents suffered. The most recent is him losing his son to Cancer years after a tree fell on the car his wife and children were parked, killing his wife and daughter and two sons landing in critical ICU . He was just 29 years then and raised his two sons for some years before he remarried to the current US First Lady. Even as a sitting VP was on the verge of selling his only house for his late marine son's cancer therapy before Obama, his boss, bailed him out. Such experiences humble you in life especially when you go through such and today becomes the most powerful President in the world.

He knows what it means to be vulnerable but tenacious with your goals in life. It's funny when you call someone like that weak. That's a very strong person you have there.

He is not the son of a former President like George Bush Jnr. or the pampered son of a billionaire like Donald Trump. He is a survivor and you don't call such people weak. If I have such a person as opponent, it will be naive of me to think of such a survivor is weak. That's a War Horse! Donald Trump knew all along that he is the only one who can defeat him and that's why even years before the democratic parties primaries started, he went after Biden yet still lost as a sitting President .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by philanj(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
This your comments set. The lady's lines are self-explanatory this your comments is a mere repeatation to what she meant.
emmnprince:

. . . Good you "offed" the mic there grin

But that your "but" tells of a heart that is ready to compromise when situation demand.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by yalik: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2021

27,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Price - 13,000

See Price on Jumia

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Offpoint1: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
VenExchange:
Say no to abortion. One girl just died after abortion ( 18) years ( 6 months belle
Who in her right senses go for abortion at 6 months pregnancy?

Illiteracy na disease

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Adakintroy: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
It's not about right it's about arrogance or pride. If them abort you you for no de here. Some things are understood with great humility not with arrogance . You don't say i have the right to kill my baby no matter how articulate you put it, it will still come out wrong. There so much arrogance nested in our knowledge it's almost shamefully to argue.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by neyoohhh: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why can't they simply close their legs to prevent pregnancies in the first place.

Freedom's without discipline is slavery.

Say no to baby killer's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan / Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 / Strong Earthquake Hits Southeastern Taiwan ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.