Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law (25565 Views)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by GodisFirst: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Better to abort than to bring irresponsible souls to the world.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.

That is your choice, but Texas l state said they don't want such abominations or atrocities committed on their soil anymore. So if you are there and wants it, simply move out to another state that may welcome you. Is it too much or difficult to ask?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
The way people want to understand the world is women are a single item and men are a single item. It's not so..men build this world..if American over feminize their societies or their women that's on them
Other more masculine societies are just going to beat them up and take World domination. What is happening to is a rich man with no grip over his wife or children. Just a matter of time he will loose everythimg

teaching women to be free with no core morality or values is just free for the sake of freedom. We are anchored to God, morality and truth and women are anchored to us. It how we are string ourselves for orderliness.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.
I don't agree with you in the second paragraph! No child is irresponsible unless he /she is not shown a good way to follow. I had seen a loy of single mothers raise up billionaires and millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

If I don't stop quoting u, what are u going to do? U are yet to answer that question.

Your sub has nothing to do with how nairaland operates. If u don't want me or anyone to quote u, kindly leave d platform.

Like I told u earlier, As long as I keep by d rules, I can respond to anybodys comment as I deem fit and u aren't an exception and there's absolutely nothing u can do about it
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise Dominique
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise Dominique

U can keep reporting from now till d end of age. Except u can prove an offence which breaches nairaland rules, then u just wasting your time. Except u didn't notice, u are d butt of attacks on d thread. So kindly report everyone who is tackling your point of view

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by skywalker240(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Your bitterness is so brainless, most children from good homes are also influenced by peer and most children from single parent are successfull in life.

your foolish hatred for men has damaged your lobo faculty.

worst thing is at a point your cunt gonna get tired of the 7up bottle and be craving dearly for even a 4 inch dick.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
GodisFirst:

That is your choice, but Texas l state said they don't want such abominations or atrocities committed on their soil anymore. So if you are there and wants it, simply move out to another state that may welcome you. Is it too much or difficult to ask?

The Texas law goes against Roe V Wade an established judicial precedent on the matter.

The truth is this law won't stand and it will be overturned by the courts or federal legislation it is clearly unconstitutional.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Starzo:

and do you know that about 49% of adult females in America are against abortion??

Where are your stats on this?
Abortion remains legal in the united states and Texas restrictions on it is only temporary.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by VarlLord: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Way to go. Immorality needs to be curbed.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by 5thcolm(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
BabaIbo:
This man is the only leader/president that can compete with the one here in dullness.

What's thus one saying.

You call buhari orchestrating murders and chaos dull?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Evangelynn(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
dhardline:
Before you abort make sure you get consent from the baby you are about to abort. A legally binding document signed by him/her.

This is very illogical and makes no sense.Abortion will continue to happen in the united states including Texas.
A child doesn't give consent not to talk of an embryo/foetus

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by BabaIbo: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
5thcolm:

What's thus one saying.

You call buhari orchestrating murders and chaos dull?

Yes "dull" because they think people don't know they are the ones orchestrating it.

So, you think that is smartness?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dodoisk(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

better to close ur legs than to open ur legs like �
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by MartinsD12(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

It pains me that this is coming from a female, this shows how wicked your thoughts are, if your mother had aborted you, do you think you would have be alive to type this heartless message on nairaland? Abortion is murder in the sight of God and man.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Eppking(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why do people reason this way? This can not be the future...

FutureIsFemale:

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Chigold101(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

No child becomes irresponsible because he or she was born outside wedlock. What makes a child irresponsible is the attitude of the parents especially the mother when he was still a cradle.
Therefore abortion for any reason is still murder. When a sperm donor accepts his responsibility on a child or not that child can grow up to make one of the most positive impact in this life if the mother trains her well.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Bfss: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by DMerciful(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Women birth children for men? So you're saying the children belongs to the men only? Wonderful!
FutureIsFemale:
Since it's a man's world, why do you allow women to birth children for you?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chigold101:

No child becomes irresponsible because he or she was born outside wedlock. What makes a child irresponsible is the attitude of the parents especially the mother when he was still a cradle.
Therefore abortion for any reason is still murder. When a sperm donor accepts his responsibility on a child or not that child can grow up to make one of the most positive impact in this life if the mother trains her well.
We are not talking about wedlock here. We are talking about being responsible as a parent. Whether wedlock or not, men need to learn how to be responsible for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
DMerciful:
Women birth children for men? So you're saying the children belongs to the men only? Wonderful!
Whose names do the children's bear?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
So if I follow your logic, the wives that bears their husband's names belongs to their husband?

And still on your logic, if the husbands owned the wives, can't they dictate the tune( he who owns the piper dictates the tune)
FutureIsFemale:
Whose names do the children's bear?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Powersurge: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

But you know that is not the case in US. You will pay child support through your nose over there. In fact, many women in US have no work. Get pregnant for couple of folks, relax and watch the child support roll in every month.

D state fit deep hand into ur account and collect the money. Nothing like I don't have. because u dey play with jail.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by CXLVII: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lovelies1:
Praying with those sincere guys in the pictures uploaded by the op

Having the baby will be fun though, but make sure you pray earnestly and train them well

The sky can accommodate unthinkable over billions of people nothing to panic it's just in the hand of God

Young american mother's should give up stupid slogans and let their babies stay

How do you want to train a child you never planned for, or born out of dreadful circumstances. Most of those children are doomed at birth. They mostly get into crime and gangs. And psychologically, it has an impact on the child and parent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sleepy Joey Biden is the fakest Catholic ever!!!
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nexton2468: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oyibo fine Sha that one for middle

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Lovelies1: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
CXLVII:

How do you want to train a child you never planned for, or born out of dreadful circumstances. Most of those children are doomed at birth. They mostly get into crime and gangs. And psychologically, it has an impact on the child and parent.

Ok, but Christiano Ronaldo mom at a time had almost apply for abortion

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.eurosport.com/football/liga/2014-2015/cristiano-ronaldos-mother-i-wanted-an-abortion-but-god-said-no_sto4979169/story-amp.shtml&ved=2ahUKEwjy0PrZlKzzAhVUgFwKHftbBPAQFnoECDcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1xwo8rnMMnxWhaCkWEKBDR&ampcf=1
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
VenExchange:
Say no to abortion. One girl just died after abortion ( 18) years ( 6 months belle
she died after commiting UNSAFE abortion at the hands of a quack.

If abortion was legalized, her chances of survival would have been greatly increased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dhardline(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

This is very illogical and makes no sense.Abortion will continue to happen in the united states including Texas.
A child doesn't give consent not to talk of an embryo/foetus

Exactly the same reason murder makes no sense even though people still commit it just like in this case. Abortion is Murder.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by CXLVII: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lovelies1:

Ok, but Christiano Ronaldo mom at a time had almost apply for abortion

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.eurosport.com/football/liga/2014-2015/cristiano-ronaldos-mother-i-wanted-an-abortion-but-god-said-no_sto4979169/story-amp.shtml&ved=2ahUKEwjy0PrZlKzzAhVUgFwKHftbBPAQFnoECDcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1xwo8rnMMnxWhaCkWEKBDR&ampcf=1

That’s 1 in 1 million

Go the street of South Chicago, California, Alabama, Arizona and Alaska, Over 90 percent of those gang boys are from unwanted homes.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Maximus85(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

So you allowed an irresponsible man to have sex with you. Both of you are irresponsible. The child is innocent, the blood will be on your neck directly.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by emmnprince(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
philanj:
This your comments set. The lady's lines are self-explanatory this your comments is a mere repeatation to what she meant.

She didn't complete her statement when I commented. It was after she modified it you saw her's and mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 / Strong Earthquake Hits Southeastern Taiwan ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.