Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (333144 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by premierlinks: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
HR PEOPLE ARE HUMAN,SOCIAL AND WORK PSYCHOLOGISTS AND SOCIAL SCIENTISTS.SPECIALLY TRAINED TO ADD PRODUCTIVITY TO ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETY AT LARGE.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jonnyp(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Wealthyone: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2015
ttomexy:
pls which of the dailies pleaseeeeeeeeee
Now uploaded on the website. Checked mine ystd.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ttomexy(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
wealthy one, thanks I am grateful, i passed, moving on to PE II now
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Wealthyone: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2015
ttomexy:
wealthy one, thanks I am grateful, i passed, moving on to PE II now

U are highly welkm. I passed as well and will be writing PE II in august diet. I wish us the very best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kavey10(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Wealthyone:

U are highly welkm. I passed as well and will be writing PE II in august diet. I wish us the very best.

Good day, I'm seeking to write CIPM exam next year. Please, I would love to have your study packs and any study material for Intermediate II and PEI. Thank you.

Here's my BBM pin: 55D6C6A3
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Wealthyone: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
kavey10:

Good day, I'm seeking to write CIPM exam next year. Please, I would love to have your study packs and any study material for Intermediate II and PEI. Thank you.

Here's my BBM pin: 55D6C6A3

Hello kavey10, take a step @ a time. Next diet is august and u stated you are writing it next year which makes having the materials now too early. Moreover, If you register and pay for d study pack now, u'll surely be given without paying for exams.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kavey10(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wealthyone:

Hello kavey10, take a step @ a time. Next diet is august and u stated you are writing it next year which makes having the materials now too early. Moreover, If you register and pay for d study pack now, u'll surely be given without paying for exams.

Thanks Wealthyone, I'm actually getting the materials ready for next year. I'll be graduating this year and intend writing the two stages while serving. It might be too early but hey, an opportunity like this is rare. Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ColoursnBrushes: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
dedifferrence:
Who need to check his/her result Give me your name and your centre. The daily the result was published is with me now. I passed mine. PH centre, Intermediate 11.

Hy can u mail me ur phone no or bbm pin. Have some questions I need to ask you in private. Tnks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Oga yemmight pls show face o, I sent you a mail.Pls respond. Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by isobayor: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details.

Please note that you will earn commission on every successful clients introduced by you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Prinxx(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Good Day HRP,

A nice job from everyone, as I have read through the thread. I have a degree in Political Science and Public Administration and would love to build my career as a human resource professional as this has been my passion though am yet to be certified and will be taking the August diet. I currently work as a customer service professional with over 2years experience. I would appreciate if I could get any link to an human resource job to build my career.
Here is my mail odehcx@yahoo.com.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Geniusgreat: 4:32am On Apr 12, 2015
enceehr:
Volunteering Opportunity!!! Are you a young graduate based in Port Harcourt? Do you have a passion to pursue a career in HR ? Are you interested in learning the ropes under the guidance of an HR guru in a consulting environment? Do you have strong analytical and communication skills? Are you willing to spend ONE YEAR working as a Volunteer? We will prepare you and help you find a permanent employment after your stint. Call Nkem on 08133515010 or call 08064174979 and send your CV to vitalsolutionsconsult@gmail.com

I'm a Prospective corper awaiting Batch A List and would also want to take CIPM exam while serving.
Please I need counsel cos I want to do masters in IRPM Unilag.
Advice needed.
I'm a Graduate of sociology. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good day everyone....I need your professional advice. I am currently pursuing a career in HRM and I want to write an international certification but I don't know which one to go for...I am already an Associate member of CIPM but I need an international certification. Please kindly give suggestions....
Also I need a job in the capacity of a HR officer. I have few months of experience as a recruitment officer. I don't mind if it's a volunteer work as as long as the work environment is challenging and I am able to learn.
I have a degree in Philosophy(2:1). I also have a diploma in HRM. Also currently doing my masters in Managerial Psychology but I will be done by September this year.
Anticipating your responses...Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by call4shola(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello there,

Are you a young, smart and intelligent Female? Are you currently doing your youth service or about to go for it? Can you work as a front desk officer in an advertising agency as an intern? If you are interested and have these qualities kindly forward CV to akinboolushola@gmail.com immediately.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ttomexy(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
THE LOCATION PLS

call4shola:
Hello there,
Are you a young, smart and intelligent Female? Are you currently doing your youth service or about to go for it? Can you work as a front desk officer in an advertising agency as an intern? If you are interested and have these qualities kindly forward CV to akinboolushola@gmail.com immediately.
Regards,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by teetee2(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Good morning, I have little knowledge of HR that motivated me to sit for CIPM exam and now im qualified. The challenge is that im not still in HR but I need practical knowledge to work elsewhere. Please what do I do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DebYB1(f): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2015
call4shola:
Hello there,

Regards,

Pls where is the location of this job and when will it close.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udoka2: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Dear professionals,

please l will like to know if anyone has claim experience on Employee Compensation from NSITF?

Has anybody been able to access claim through them?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2015
moreeni:
Oga yemmight pls show face o, I sent you a mail.Pls respond. Thank you.

I am so sorry. I have been so busy lately doing something new. I will read my mails and get back to you. Thank you moreeni.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
yemmight:

I am so sorry. I have been so busy lately doing something new. I will read my mails and get back to you. Thank you moreeni.

Expecting...thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 9:27am On May 04, 2015
yemmight:

Oga yemmight, I haven't gotten your response yet. Pls o I'm seriously expecting.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
moreeni:

Oga yemmight, I haven't gotten your response yet. Pls o I'm seriously expecting.
Yemmight hardly respond to mails or post dis days. I sent him mail sometime ago (have even forgotten) till date, no response.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Jagabanthelion: 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
anuz:
CIPM results are out. Check today's paper. Congratulations to new ACIPMs

U SENT ME A PM,we have never talked on any forum, I dnt knw u, what's d pm for?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2015
moreeni:

Expecting...thanks.

Have you gotten this response?. I have a lot but will always respond.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2015
moreeni:

Expecting...thanks.

Please check your mail.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 12, 2015
yemmight:

Please check your mail.

Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by vhw2014: 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
Any intern H.R positions in rivers state? I would appreciate d help. Tnks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by eHustler(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
House please when is registration for the August diet starting? Can someone help me with the breakdown of the cost? Is it possible to buy the study pack to prepare ahead for the exam before finalising one's payment. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DOverah(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
we can teach ourselves here..what do you all think.....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ttomexy(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2015
eHustler:
House please when is registration for the August diet starting? Can someone help me with the breakdown of the cost? Is it possible to buy the study pack to prepare ahead for the exam before finalising one's payment. Thanks for your responses.

Yes, you can get the study pack, go to the bank and pay the study pack fees plus 700 bank charges on etranzact platform, then take the slip to any cipm centres, they will give you the study pack
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ttomexy(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2015
Good day everyone....I need your professional advice. I am currently pursuing a career in HRM and I want to write an international certification but I don't know which one to go for...I am already an Associate member of CIPM but I need an international certification. Please kindly give suggestions....
Also I need a job in the capacity of a HR officer. I have few months of experience as a recruitment officer. I don't mind if it's a volunteer work as as long as the work environment is challenging and I am able to learn.
I have a degree in Philosophy(2:1). I also have a diploma in HRM. Also currently doing my masters in Managerial Psychology but I will be done by September this year.
Anticipating your responses...Thanks

Mr yemi pls reply this post, I am also interested in this.

have a great week

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.