Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331992 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Moyarh:

Where are you sir?
Im willing to give you mine, if you'd give Zantaclaz your pack for int 1...

I studied Bus/Admin so i am starting from intermediate ii, I don't really know the essence of the page when people are not ready to help.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Zantaclaz: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Adet5:

I studied Bus/Admin so i am starting from intermediate ii, I don't really know the essence of the page when people are not ready to help.

I just offered to help...
I only asked that you help Zantaclaz in return, by giving him your intermediate 1 study pack, which is only fair.

Where are you? How will you pick them up?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Moyarh:

I just offered to help...
I only asked that you help Zantaclaz in return, by giving him your intermediate 1 study pack, which is only fair.

Where are you? How will you pick them up?

I am presently serving in nassarawa, is it not in soft copy?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Zantaclaz: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Adet5:

I am presently serving in nassarawa, is it not in soft copy?

No sir. I have the hard copies of the four courses. I dont think there are soft copy notes tho.
Im in lagos, so if there's a means to get them across, maybe through someone, let me know.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Staceystella: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Someone please help I need course materials for intermediate 2 I want to start reading for the August diet anyone please my email is staceyiroha@gmail.com thanks. I'm currently in Lagos so I'm free to collect hard copies.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Zantaclaz: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Zantaclaz: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
ttomexy:

Good morning, you sent me a mail, and i believe it is about this, i started from intermediate 2, not 1,you can just register and get the study pack immediately, you can even pay for only the study pack for now, have a blessed day

Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by TalentBaseHRIS: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
We believe that Technology plays a very big role in streamlining HR Processes. We have some useful tips on how to reduce time spent on tiring HR Processes https://talentbase.ng/home/blog/
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by anuz: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Do you need a CIPM study centre that is committed to your excellence? Go for Fixed Heart Coaching Centre at Gbagada, Lagos. A one time CIPM Best Student lectures there too.

Visit the centre's LinkedIn page for more info: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fixed-heart-international-coaching-centre-?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
How long will it take before u get ur admission letter from cipm. i paid just this yersterday
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
sonssyo:

How long will it take before u get ur admission letter from cipm. i paid just this yersterday

You should get a mail bfr the end of the week.
If you dont, send them a mail on monday.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Moyarh:

ok ,,tanks

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joliefille(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'll send you INT II past questions for February 2016 diet.

Staceystella:
Someone please help I need course materials for intermediate 2 I want to start reading for the August diet anyone please my email is staceyiroha@gmail.com thanks. I'm currently in Lagos so I'm free to collect hard copies.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Moyarh:

have gotten d letter today,PE1.tnxs all d same.one more question,,,,,can one get a study pack frm someone and still ignore d institute's own without been punished? i dnt have money to waste. Sir, if yes and you can be of help, kindly indicate.....God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
sonssyo:

have gotten d letter today,PE1.tnxs all d same.one more question,,,,,can one get a study pack frm someone and still ignore d institute's own without been punished? i dnt have money to waste. Sir, if yes and you can be of help, kindly indicate.....God bless
You're welcome.
Truth is, even when you get study packs from people, its just so you can read ahead, or if you dont have the money for it yet, cos you'd still have to pay for it before exams, else you wont get your exam slip.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Moyarh:

You're welcome.
Truth is, even when you get study packs from people, its just so you can read ahead, or if you dont have the money for it yet, cos you'd still have to pay for it before exams, else you wont get your exam slip.

its ok,just want to know sha, its better i buy them
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
sonssyo:

its ok,just want to know sha, its better i buy them
Yes it is.
Its good you're starting early, you'd have enough time o prepare.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
joliefille:
I'll send you INT II past questions for February 2016 diet.

please can u also send a copy to me? Please Please Please..... odinakaduru@yahoo.com.
God bless u
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xristos(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hi all... pls I'm a female, a bsc holder n jst starting my HR career.. tho i hav a 4yr xperience as a training manager/hr support in a sales company in Lagos... i had to relocate to Abuja arnd October. now i nid anoda job in Abuja.
kindly assist if u knw any.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joliefille(f): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
please can u also send a copy to me? Please Please Please..... odinakaduru@yahoo.com.
God bless u[/quote]

Have you seen what I sent to you?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2016
I just did... God bless u
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
joliefille:

Please, I'll appreciate it if you can forward same to be. Thanks.

davidadekanmi@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Teedon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello house, i just stumbled on this thread.
I am a consumer science undergraduate(human resource option) soon to graduate.
I intend to be a HR personnel please what advice/mentoring can i make use of?
I will appreciate all contributions thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Timossa(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
In my own opinion, I will advise people going into HR as a career should aim for the international professional bodies like CIPD etc. However, I am an Associate Member from Association of Human Resources Practitioners of Nigeria, and I am still looking for a good company where I can practice. I did my dissertation on Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).

Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) is kind of outdated in form of the curriculum and content. There is a paradigm shift from Personnel Management to Human Resources Management and to Human Capital. HR Professionals should be aware of these shifts, or else you will be left behind.

My expertise are Instructional Design, Manpower Training and Development, OD and Industrial Relations. It will be nice if you can also speak one or two foreign languages, because it will expose you to work outside the company and represent your team, department or company on a given public or business issue.

Left for me, I can speak Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, and Portuguese. That makes me a Polyglot. Don't freak out, I also teach interested individuals. You have to be multi-talented and skilled in this dispensation. Please, let's LEARN, UN-LEARN AND RE-LEARN. You have great DEEDS within you.

5 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
joliefille:
Thanks dear. God bless you plentyyy
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Bolaji350: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2016
I really need a job in human resources function. I studied sociology, I am a member of NIM and i did my CIPM PE II last month
I have 2 years plus of experience; though still counting

Here is my mail: abolaji12@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 15, 2016
skentelelady:

Yes if you are starting from Intermediate 2

Hi dear, pls do you pay the exam fees immediately after registering and where did you get your past questions for intermediate 2. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2016
joliefille:

God bless u

pls i wud also luv 2 receive d pst questn in ma mail Adesolomon2014@ Yahoo. Com..Tanx v.Much<august diet on my mind>
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joliefille(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2016
I need PE1 past questions. Someone should pls come to my rescue by scanning and sending me PE 1 past questions. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.