Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331976 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by towontoprecious(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good day.
I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics. I would like to know the level to start from and the process of registration. This is quite urgent as I wish to write the next diet.
Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Meetmeat(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
towontoprecious:
Good day.
I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics. I would like to know the level to start from and the process of registration. This is quite urgent as I wish to write the next diet.
Thank you.
u will start from intermidate one

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by slizylindy: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
world:
Stacy hope u got d past questions I sent to ur mail. Is of diff diet. Though not arranged. U can print and arrange accordingly
[color=#006600][/color]

Please dear send to me too... lindanwokedi@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
world:
check ur mail
please can u send it this email odinakad7@gmail.com. the other 1 is not opening
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
get your professional CV, text question and anwsers,gmaths question and anwsers, aptidute text question and anwsers. over 1000 resource in one park. http://www.cvtext..com or email bestnews59@gmail.com with subject cvtext.

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Omolola1(f): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good evening,

I'd like to know, would registering and joining in May a study centre for the August diet be late?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Omolola1:
Good evening,

I'd like to know, would registering and joining in May a study centre for the August diet be late?

No,u ar still on track
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
clarion tech consulting Hr Advanced training; how effective are they?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Good day people,

Please does anyone know any study centres for CIPM in Lagos, specifically around Surulere environs?

Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by trailblaiza(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please help o

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by trailblaiza(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
hrworld:

The key human resource issue for private and public sector organizations is how to identify, develop and retain talented leaders of the future. The essence of any organization's success is having in place not just people, but rather the right people to lead tomorrow who live the values today – so they can sustain the culture. Succession planning has been identified as one of the main sources for employee retention.

Typical Steps to Implement focus Succession Planning

1. Identify staffing needed to implement organization strategy. Develop succession planning metrics.
2. Select critical jobs. Decide on optimal replacement chart and pool structure.
3. Assess candidates.
4. Select back-ups.
5. Implement development plans.
6. Track progress against metrics for individual candidates and the program overall.

Please send your email address so that i can send some materials you might find helpful.

All the best

Good day sir,

Please if you don't mind, can I also have the materials??

Thank you and God bless

Permit me to pm u, thanks...
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by anuz: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Are you in doubt of the Study Centre that can help you with CIPM Aug 2016 diet examination?

Fixed Heart International Coaching Centre is committed to your excellence.

Registration has started. Lecture commences on Saturday 23, April 2016.

Christ The King Intl School
Atunrase Estate Gbagada
Opp. Mobil Filling Station,
Oshodi Apapa Expressway
Gbagada Lagos
Email:
info@fhiccng.com
07039577053, 08133307479
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Raalsalghul: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Teedon:
Hello house, i just stumbled on this thread.
I am a consumer science undergraduate(human resource option) soon to graduate.
I intend to be a HR personnel please what advice/mentoring can i make use of?
I will appreciate all contributions thanks.

Well, if you have internet data, I will advice you to go to youtube.com and type in the name Armin Trost in the search box. He is a world renowned German professor in Human Resource Management. Check on the list of his videos. There, you'll see about 21 videos/lectures on HRM. That is a good start! I intend going for CIPM later, but don't have the funds. So I am using his videos to ground myself in the subject before aiming for the required certifications. Hope that helps?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by phantomBBT: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello everyone.. I have a Bsc in business management and administration and a masters degree in industrial and labour relations and human resources from Obafemi awolowo university.. I want to build a career in human resources. Thanks.. +2348067183075

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2016
get your cv and aptitude text question here www.cvtext..com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Good day guys... il be putting in for
intermediate II August exam by God's grace and il love to get
materials and past questions from fellow nairaland.... Tnks for ur
imminent assistance....my email is ureliaphemmy@gmail.com....femi by name.......nos is 08069091571

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by superstr: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Whatever you think... below will help you a lot.

38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want to Be Successful in Life.

http://www.careerlinko.com/2016/04/11/38-career-tips-you-must-know-if-you-want-to-be-successful-in-life/
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by benebaby77: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=aileru post=44746269]Good day guys... il be putting in for
intermediate II August exam by God's grace and il love to get
materials and past questions from fellow nairaland.... Tnks for ur
imminent assistance....my email is ureliaphemmy@gmail.com....femi by name.......nos is 08069091571 [/quote

Has anyone responded to you?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kweenkong(f): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2016
world:
Stacy hope u got d past questions I sent to ur mail. Is of diff diet. Though not arranged. U can print and arrange accordingly

Hello @ world can u send to me too @ aoduemi@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
@cynthiabelle no one has answer me yet oo.....still hoping n expecting....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lyndchi(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello Everyone, glad I can finally connect wit u all. Pls I Need ur candid advice. I am a graduate of chemical engr, but I want to diversify. Already in P.E 1 CIPM and just got a job as Customer care Agent. I feel lost but I really want to av a good life. No jobs!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'll advise you have a set out plan for urself....being a call centre agent is not a bad tin but being it for the rest of ur life is worst....endure to finishing ur cipm program...n at the end of it...u will surely av ur desired dream.. fulfilled....dts d little I can say dear....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lyndchi(f): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
aileru:
I'll advise you have a set out plan for urself....being a call centre agent is not a bad tin but being it for the rest of ur life is worst....endure to finishing ur cipm program...n at the end of it...u will surely av ur desired dream.. fulfilled....dts d little I can say dear....

Tanx for ur spontaneous response, I appreciate. At most, I should get a job in hr after av completed my CIPM PROGRAM, probably in d coy I work for Nw or sum oda. Am open to ideas n vacancies.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lyndchi(f): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls house, send me past questions of PE1; @ lyndaukachi@ymail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
@lyndchi... Pls do u av past questions and materials for intermediate II......
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jidluk: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Pls anyone have info on a coaching class around Oke afa, isolo?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
yemmight:
One keen issue in HR is Induction. I was discussing induction with my company when I joined newly and nobody seems to appreciate what it is. This was introduced and even those that have been in the system realized what they missed.
Staff induction activities are designed to provide new-starters with the information they need, as well as getting them up to speed on how the organization works.
Induction processes are vital to ensuring that new staff are productive as quickly as possible, and should play a key role in knowledge management initiatives.

Please find attached an induction presentation you may find useful.

Best wishes.

clarion tech consulting Hr Advanced training; how effective are they?plz help yemmight
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2016
I've tried paying online for registration but its not working. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.