Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332119 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please does the CIPM Centre at Alausa open on Saturdays
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Good morning everyone,
I urgently need intermediate 11 study packs. I'm ready to come pick it up anywhere in Lagos.

Appreciate every help can get.

Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pm me. I have past questions too.
Baeb:
Good morning everyone,
I urgently need intermediate 11 study packs. I'm ready to come pick it up anywhere in Lagos.

Appreciate every help can get.

Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by bejite: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Meet CEOs, jobseekers, career builders and HR professionals on www.bejite.com. It is a platform designed to enable HR practitioners and recruiters recruit easily using the smartest and the most advanced search engine to get the near exact type of candidate they want. Connect. Share and chat with other professionals. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jobbers: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
good
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odelana1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello amiable HR
Please I want to know if çIpm guarantees me of going for masters direct...I have hnd in office technology and management...
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odunharry(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sapphiredamsel:
Pm me. I have past questions too.
Will need it too
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 3:23am On Jun 27, 2017
yemmight:

I have requested for the past questions from a colleague and hopefully will get it delivered to me this week. I stay in Oworo also works in Lekki. As soon as I get it, I will let you know. However, this does not stop you from seeking for same from other source to be on safe side.

thanks boss. I actually got all from study center. thanks Sir
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2017
lastbornop:

thanks boss. I actually got all from study center. thanks Sir
Ok. Good to know and all the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Talkingboy: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Please I need HR Intern /Counselling position for a smart lady that got posted to Lagos for NYSC (Batch A , Stream 1 , 2017)
Bsc. Guidance & Counselling , Second Class Upper from a top federal university .
Kindly help share please . Her helper might be on your timeline . Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kolaide(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Great Minds!

Pls i urgently need a simple appraisal template for my organization, for our half year appraisal.
i was given the task to come with a simple template. Any help would do.
You can help forward to this mail: ajani_kola@yahoo.com

Thanks

Kola
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Onyinella: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
@Talkingboy
Please I am currently looking for a firm to work as HR Intern, not a corp member, but have passion for HR.
Graduated with a 2 1from University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Greetings to the house. Please what date is the exam for August diet?thks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
world:
Greetings to the house. Please what date is the exam for August diet?thks

EXAM DATE THURSDAY, 17TH - SATURDAY 19TH, AUGUST, 2017
EXAM REGISTRATION 2ND MAY - 4TH AUGUST, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION 7TH - 11TH AUGUST, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION FEE N3,000.00

All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hrworld: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Odunharry:

Will need it too

Please I need too.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Talkingboy: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Onyinella:
@Talkingboy
Please I am currently looking for a firm to work as HR Intern, not a corp member, but have passion for HR.
Graduated with a 2 1from University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards.

Not a graduate of UNN pls
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by caneberry: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please help, i registered as a student member of CIPM and was declined because i didnt attach my BSC and SSCE certificate. I want to know if i will still pay again for registration if i attach and update. Also is university statement of result acceptable?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
yemmight:

EXAM DATE THURSDAY, 17TH - SATURDAY 19TH, AUGUST, 2017
EXAM REGISTRATION 2ND MAY - 4TH AUGUST, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION 7TH - 11TH AUGUST, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION FEE N3,000.00

All the best.
Thank you very much am grateful
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Hrtintanks: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Broadcast Pls.

Dear All,

We are pleased to introduce to you a Telegram-HR platform called HR Tink Tanks and its acronym being HRTT. Our main purpose is to assist one another as a group in furthering and deepening our HR knowledge thus looking at it from different content and context local and global level, bringing our HR practical experiences, expertise, specific HR scenarios and case studies to bare in order to add to our different HR body of knowledge. Acquainting members with useful relevant and contemporary HR opportunities as well as job openings will not be left out in this profound assembly of body of HR intellectuals.

As a group , part of our goals is to network local and at global level and tap into one another's HR strength through intellectual and robust discussions as well as questions to aid and boost our various HR weakness and by extension help in stimulating the HR passion of members wishing to make HRM a full career and succeed along the path.

Professional HR members by academics, certification or on HR jobs passionate about HR and wishing to be part of this big picture should kindly respond through hrtinktanks@gmail.com for further advice on how to board the group with name, telegram number ONLY and Linkedin url address.

Thank you.

Admin.
HR Tink Tanks- HRTT
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Hrtintanks: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Dear All,

We are pleased to introduce to you a Telegram-HR platform called HR Tink Tanks and its acronym being HRTT. Our main purpose is to assist one another as a group in furthering and deepening our HR knowledge thus looking at it from different content and context local and global level, bringing our HR practical experiences, expertise, specific HR scenarios and case studies to bare in order to add to our different HR body of knowledge. Acquainting members with useful relevant and contemporary HR opportunities as well as job openings will not be left out in this profound assembly of body of HR intellectuals.

As a group , part of our goals is to network local and at global level and tap into one another's HR strength through intellectual and robust discussions as well as questions to aid and boost our various HR weakness and by extension help in stimulating the HR passion of members wishing to make HRM a full career and succeed along the path.

Professional HR members by academics, certification or on HR jobs passionate about HR and wishing to be part of this big picture should kindly respond through hrtinktanks@gmail.com for further advice on how to board the group with name, telegram number ONLY and Linkedin url address.

Thank you.

Admin.
HR Tink Tanks- HRTT
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by taew4u(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm a graduate with 2 years experience in customer care however due to my passion for human resources management I will appreciate any opportunity of an internship in HR position. I will be glad if someone can be my mentor on this career path I so much crave!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by phykel(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello

I need your help HRs in the house.I need a job.

I am a graduate of Computer Science with Economics from Obafemi Awolowo University. I also have ITIL v3 IT service management.

I have experience in I T support/Networt support in IT and Telecoms organisation.

Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello house. Please, I'm in dire need of intermediate 2 past questions. mail me at darkskinnedjay@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
26edjay:
Hello house. Please, I'm in dire need of intermediate 2 past questions. mail me at darkskinnedjay@yahoo.com. Thanks

Message me
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
spenca:

Message me

I just PM'd you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Teel: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
I want to share some resource which I found really useful with HR professionals in the house

Here are some FREE EMPLOYEE TIMESHEET TEMPLATES that can be useful to help you keep track of hours that employees are putting in at work.

If you would like a seamless solution then, you can consider investing in software that automates the employee time track.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Teeminjin(f): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
hi everyone
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
spenca:

Message me
Will need it too.. check ur pm
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Ivaaa: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Please does any one have intermediate 1 past questions? Kindly help a sister out please. Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by punchyy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi Pros in the house,

I am a Mass Communication graduate with a 2.1 and I am seeking to kick start a career in human resource management. Please can any experienced person give me hints on the relevant steps and professional certifications that I need inorder to break into the sector.Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ITCareerINxtGen: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Everything you need to know about IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the steps and paths to follow is in this new book.
The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.

https://www.createspace.com/6308353. On Amazon as from Monday 24th/25th July 2017 !

If you have always been curious about;
 What courses and certifications best provides the latitude for a successful and rewarding career in IT;
 What best options exist for learning and acquiring IT skills and certifications;
 Every valuable information about entering, retaining and growing a career within the IT industry as well as job roles, responsibilities and top skills/certifications in the industry;
And many more; then this book is for you!

HR professionals who compile attributes for potential hires need this book to understand the backgrounds and bodies of knowledge a rounded candidate should possess.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by gadegunle(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
caneberry:
Please help, i registered as a student member of CIPM and was declined because i didnt attach my BSC and SSCE certificate. I want to know if i will still pay again for registration if i attach and update. Also is university statement of result acceptable?

No you dont need to pay again just update your application.I also applied and attached my certificate but I later discovered it was showing no information at the moment and I was declined as well.
I went back to re upload the certificate and the application was updated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.