Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Real Reason Why Boko-haram Is In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Reason Why Boko-haram Is In Nigeria (350 Views)

Could This Be Why Boko Haram Wants To Kill Us All ?? / Why Boko Haram Fighters Are "Surrendering" / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Boko-haram Is In Nigeria by Remman(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
This is the real reason why Boko-Haram is in Nigeria which has now resulted into banditry, killer herdsmen, etc.

Muslims (both foreign and whatever) thought Nigeria (the most populated black nation on earth) has been taken over by Christians. When they started their attacks, their targets were christian churches so as to reduce their population towards the election that was going to bring in a muslim leader.

There's no two ways about it. That's the reason why Boko-haram and other Islamic terrorist groups are in Nigeria. Herdsmen are all Muslims, whether they're foreign or whatever, they're muslims.

And as long as this kind of mentality lasts in muslims, so shall Nigeria continue to have individuals agitating for referendum because if the Muslims decide that Nigeria should divide, forget it, Nigeria will divide in seconds and i must acknowledge that the muslims are the only people holding Nigeria together in chaos.
Re: The Real Reason Why Boko-haram Is In Nigeria by bmdmix11: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2021
wow ur logic is undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Lost Money? / Death Toll In Kaduna Attacks Rises To 40 / Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.