Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41501 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Kayyus09(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
We need more of youth in the Gospel of Christ.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by tonididdy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
@righteousness89

E shock you shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Druss(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Lies.

I wish it were. The story is sadder than I put up there. I have tried not to put more details as that would give more unique information. The man lost all will to live. There were a couple who had been together for over 36 years. We had to remind him that he had descendants who would need him.

The vaccine prevents one from suffering the serious symptoms of the disease. I will not force anyone to take it as I firmly believe taking it is a personal decision but I would not say it is an evil item. That too is wrong.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by VULCAN(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is one of those who outsource their thinking.

If a white man in a lab coat says something is good, then it must be good.

If a black man agrees with the white man in a lab coat, then he would be praised.

If a black man disagrees with a white man in a lab coat then he must be wrong.

Pls educate yourself and stop sounding intelligent when intelligence is based on asking deep questions.

Go and find out why Gavi was chased out of India because of vaccine tampering and why Pfizer was indicted in Nigeria because they put unknown substances in their own vaccines.

You are no different from the Aztecs and the American Indians who initially thought the white man was coming with good intentions until he passed along diseases they had never known in order to decimate the population.

abdsamad:
These same idiots ensured their children were vaccinated against measles and polio etc.

These same people rushed their children to the hospital the first time they had a fever.

The processed food you eat is made by these same "white people" yet...

I don't even know. If you're swayed by this nonsense, I doubt that you'll listen, but I'll point it out anyway: Being religious doesn't correspond to being a doofus. To put it another way: you don't have to abandon your brain cells to believe in god.
If your pastor is saying nonsense, it's because he's saying nonsense not cos nonsense is divinely right.
If your imam who cannot spell paracetamol is telling you not to get the vaccine, you should do a double take and give yourself sense before they lead you to your death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
saintokwuluora:
[i]
“Daddy, are you saying that you too could be
? If there are nations in the world that say that I cannot come to preach the gospel there because of vaccination, I will do anything for Jesus Christ.

“If vaccination or no vaccination is going to hinder me from doing the work God has called me to do, even if they ask me to be vaccinated 100 times, I will be vaccinated'.

So if they say you must take the mark 666 before you can preach, you will do it for Jesus?
Before I forget, you were there at the Ecumenism meeting for One World Religion.
Brother Righteousness, na Dem?

How do you even make these comparisons What's the relationship between the vaccine and the mark of the beast? Do you even read your Bible? Na wa o!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Druss:

I wish it were. The story is sadder than I put up there. I have tried not to put more details as that would give more unique information. The man lost all will to live. There were a couple who had been together for over 36 years. We had to remind him that he had descendants who would need him.

The vaccine prevents one from suffering the serious symptoms of the disease. I will not force anyone to take it as I firmly believe taking it is a personal decision but I would not say it is an evil item. That too is wrong.

You are just regurgitating the lies and propaganda that they want you to. The "vaccine" neither stops contraction nor spreading of the disease which means it fails in the definition of a vaccine (which should provide immunity).

I know they are now claiming the jab reduces the severity of symptoms (another lie ) but the data does not support this at all. We have seen numerous cases of people who had the jab, had symptoms and suffered severely. When those occur, the liars turn around to claim that at least the person did not die. Of course, when such people die, they turn around to call them rare yet pure COVID19 deaths in itself were already rare before the jab.

How do you reconcile the fact that even in Nigeria, we are experiencing more deaths by this time this year than at the same time last year when we did not have the jabs?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ijawboy:

How do you even make these comparisons What's the relationship between the vaccine and the mark of the beast? Do you even read your Bible? Na wa o!

He did not say the jabs were the mark of the beast. He said what is the difference in accepting a jab "just for the sake of preaching" compared to if someone said they will accept the mark of the beast for the same reason when that mark comes.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Druss(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

You are just regurgitating the lies and propaganda that they want you to. The "vaccine" neither stops contraction nor spreading of the disease which means it fails in the definition of a vaccine (which should provide immunity).

I know they are now claiming the jab reduces the severity of symptoms (another lie ) but the data does not support this at all. We have seen numerous cases of people who had the jab, had symptoms and suffered severely. When those occur, the liars turn around to claim that at least the person did not die. Of course, when such people die, they turn around to call them rare yet pure COVID19 deaths in itself were already rare before the jab.

How do you reconcile the fact that even in Nigeria, we are experiencing more deaths by this time this year than at the same time last year when we did not have the jabs?

Your body, your decision. I am not going to argue. I have seen enough to make my mind up. Everyone chooses their road in this one.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol.... All of a sudden the vaccine no be the mark of the beast again grin grin.

you wan make market for jesus spoil finish?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by cucumbar: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
olaolutreasure:

No sir grin
He won't be here again when people Will be forced to receive 666. So nobody needs to accept it to preach. 666 will be after rapture
everbody will be here when people will be forced to receive 666, except you die before then. There’s nothing like rapture.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by AlphaStorm: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
One thing I know for sure is tht I will NOT take that vaccine under any condition.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Druss:

Your body, your decision. I am not going to argue. I have seen enough to make my mind up. Everyone chooses their road in this one.

I agree with you on "your body your decision" which is why some of us are speaking up. We would not have, if these evil people are not trying to force this thing into people.

As for "you have seen enough"...lol. You have seen nothing man. Your info is anecdotal and your general info on the jab is wanting.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
cucumbar:
everbody will be here when people will be forced to receive 666, except you die before then. There’s nothing like rapture.

Are you a christian?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by adebwalex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Druss:

Probably the person dey fear injection.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by cucumbar: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Are you a christian?
Yes
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by panpan(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Babatindan:
None of the members have excuse not to take. Baba has spoken
This is not true.

Each person is responsible for himself.

It is better to err on the side of caution by not taking the covid injection.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Druss(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

I agree with you on "your body your decision" which is why some of us are speaking up. We would not have, if these evil people are not trying to force this thing into people.

As for "you have seen enough"...lol. You have seen nothing man. Your info is anecdotal and your general info on the jab is wanting.

Lol. Carry on and keep on moving. There is nothing evil about the vaccine.

I have seen enough to know how people lead others to destruction. However that is their choice. The couple I mentioned earlier thought like you until they were admitted. I will never force anyone to do what they don't want but my strongest advice to people is to read up and make their own decision.

I did that and chose to take the vaccine. By God's grace I am well and healthy.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by adezie: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Let him that has ears hear. Go and get vacinated. Here's what to expect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeZwGHctqNk

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by saintokwuluora(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ijawboy:

You are over speeding. He said if they tell him to do ANYTHING for him to preach, he will do it.... that's my line of opinion
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Druss:

Lol. Carry on and keep on moving. There is nothing evil about the vaccine.

I have seen enough to know how people lead others to destruction. However that is their choice. The couple I mentioned earlier thought like you until they were admitted. I will never force anyone to do what they don't want but my strongest advice to people is to read up and make their own decision.

I did that and chose to take the vaccine. By God's grace I am well and healthy.

I support the fact that you don't want people to be forced. I respect that. That is the only thing I agree with you about.

Your story barely makes any sense. People who have had the jab even 3 times some still died and some still suffered severe symptoms. Same way we have people without any jab that showed no serious symptoms and got better in 3 or 4 days.

I personally know 2 Nigerians who died of pericarditis after taking the jab. What do you have to say about that?

The funniest part is, you said "there is nothing evil about the jab" and concluded that you are well and healthy.

That is funny because, the jab is not a vaccine. lol. The investigational therapy (if it works) is no different than vitamin D and zinc as they too do not prevent infection and transmission but can mitigate symptoms. The fluid base for this jab is graphene oxide which in certain doses is lethal. So imagine forcing people to take something that has killed many and does not even protect the taker against what it is advertised to handle.

And let me also tell you something, you may have gotten a placebo dose and a regular dose in your combination. Granted with a good immune system that will not be apparent. But long term side effects of the regular dose are still being curated and understudied. Do you know how your system will react in 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? Do you think all side effects will be determined in a few months?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
cucumbar:
Yes

You don't know your bible then.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by kareemkamil(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abegy, u be scammer baba
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by OyinO: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
One of them who advised members not to live luxurious lifestyles and also avoid luxuries of life in order to be holy and make Heaven was spotted driving around in a multimillion naira limousine while gullible tithe-payers are left to rot and decay in poverty. Now, this one foooling his gullible followsheeps.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by bobestman(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Only sick ppl need medicine
Only affected ppl need the jab
Why will you just tell ppl to take it when they are not affected?
The true gospel is not what you ppl are preaching in all your Churches. You all teach the fabricated Gospel given to you by the Vatican ( the Mother Church that gave birth to all of you). You all must obey them and even join hands with them to create their one world Religion. The true gospel is at Endtime when many will run to afro and in a time of trouble and restlessness (Dan 12:4,9; Rev 14 :6; 18:1,2; Matthew 24). Religion was created by Men and the devil will use it to decieve the world (Rev:12:9).

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by IgOga(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-i-will-receive-covid-19-vaccine-adeboye/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geoeFufdO2A

I have always suspected this man as a globalist shill. Taking a substance that doesn't protect you from covid (not that anybody needs protection though, since it has over 99% recovery rate).

You are not taking vaccine for the sake of the gospel of Christ though. Jesus nor send you that. Just take your mark of the beast as you worship the beast system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by IgOga(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

He did not say the jabs were the mark of the beast. He said what is the difference in accepting a jab "just for the sake of preaching" compared to if someone said they will accept the mark of the beast for the same reason when that mark comes.

You already have the mark of the beast being sold to you as a vaccine. The so called vaccine hasn't worked anywhere in the world....those who started it are on their 3rd jab. You cannot work without vaccine is most US states. People are already being forced or coarsed into getting the mark and this man is a big advocate for the beast in Nigeria. He will lead many to hell

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by NonnyDot(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
All those taking babas words SSerious are at risk. Do whatever you wish and be hopeful on God. He doesn't come out and say sth directly. I have known him like dis
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by bouremie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
If anyone is getting the vaccine because Pastor Adeboye is getting it. I really don't know what to say for such a person except you need to stand on your own feet to make decisions.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by omojeesu(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

"Let NO MAN deceive you" - Jesus

No man. No individual man. No group of men. No human institution. No human government.

Let no man deceive you!

Those who cooked the "virus" to produce the disease are the same people who cooked the "vaccines".

They created so much fear (and they are still creating it) to get the people take the shot voluntarily and by using all kinds of incentives especially in the USA. When it appears these are not working they began making it mandatory.

If this disease is a problem elsewhere, is it really a problem here? In the past 18 months official figures say 2,700 have died. This is about 7 people killed by the disease per month among 10,000,000 Nigerians. Because of this we must vaccinate 200,000,000 people?

All over the world millions of adverse reactions to the shots have been officially reported and these are even believed to be under-reported. Thousands of deaths have been associated with the jabs.

Some of those who are vaccinated are having covid which they didn't have before the jabs. They can still transmit the virus to others. These are still experimental products under Emergency Use Authorisation. There's absolutely no liability to the producers if anything goes wrong with the recipient.

Here we appear not to have such official figures. Could it be that we are not having any adverse reactions and deaths due the shots?

In the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and elsewhere life-saving drugs like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are literally banned!!! But thank God, l learnt that we are using them successfully in Nigeria.

In the past 18 months 200,000,000 Nigerians have somehow survived this disease. If we have been exposed then it means that by now majority of us must have natural immunity which is always better than artificial immunity.

Those who cooked the wahala last year predicted that we would be dying from this disease. But thank God we are surviving.

Those who want the shots are free to. Those who don't want should be left alone. Each will bear the consequences of their decisions and actions.

The Federal Government needs to take a second look at the situation and allow for widespread discussions and consultations with experts and the people before we put the lives of Nigerians in avoidable jeopardy. May God give the leadership the courage to do that!

Nigerians shall survive this one too in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by elonize(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maestro21:

I support the fact that you don't want people to be forced. I respect that. That is the only thing I agree with you about.

Your story barely makes any sense. People who have had the jab even 3 times some still died and some still suffered severe symptoms. Same way we have people without any jab that showed no serious symptoms and got better in 3 or 4 days.

I personally know 2 Nigerians who died of pericarditis after taking the jab. What do you have to say about that?

The funniest part is, you said "there is nothing evil about the jab" and concluded that you are well and healthy.

That is funny because, the jab is not a vaccine. lol. The investigational therapy (if it works) is no different than vitamin D and zinc as they too do not prevent infection and transmission but can mitigate symptoms. The fluid base for this jab is graphene oxide which in certain doses is lethal. So imagine forcing people to take something that has killed many and does not even protect the taker against what it is advertised to handle.

And let me also tell you something, you may have gotten a placebo dose and a regular dose in your combination. Granted with a good immune system that will not be apparent. But long term side effects of the regular dose are still being curated and understudied. Do you know how your system will react in 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? Do you think all side effects will be determined in a few months?

God o...nawa..I saw a video last yr of sm pastors saying God us warning ppo not to take d vaccine
N wen I saw covid passport.... Smtin said,dis is d beginning of 666..after sm weeks,I stumbled upon a prophecy.... Saying dat d Arab countries are already doing smtin Luke dat with technology.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by elonize(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dont take d vaccine ooooo.eat ur garlic n ginger n every other immune system booster....der r drugs to b used for treatment.... God forbid dis vaccine dat has killed n will still kill ppo in d coming future.na depopulation b d 1st agenda n den mark d ppo.
Logically,sm say its for protection, but if u look how dey r using style to force it on ppo....u go know say dis tin smell of 666
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Vision101(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
@aviara
A lady I am trying to preach the gospel to doesn't want to listen. She is requesting I have sex with her before accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour. Can I grant her request for the sake of the gospel?

@me
This your logic don't flow. The Bible encourages you to obey your leaders so long as their instructions are not heretic. There is no where in the that it is written that taking medical vaccine is against the word of God.

If you sleep with the lady you are citing above you have committed adultery/fornication which the Bible says that you should flee from.

If you take the vaccine which sin have you committed according to the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.