Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41503 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
franklytrue:

Herd immunity you say?
But heed already accepted mandatory vaccinate during birth. This is not logical
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Phut(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The COVID mRNA Vaccine is an operating system which can program your DNA, and therefore program you, at your core essential blueprint level.

Is this an exaggeration? No it’s not. Moderna states on their website that their mRNA technology platform is a “software of life” and “functions very much like an operating system on a computer.”

Moderna Software Of Life
This is straight from their website:

“It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.” – Read more here.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

Thanks for the info.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
But heed already accepted mandatory vaccinate during birth. This is not logical
These covid vaccines are not ordinary. There is more to it than meets the eye. They are end time tools of destruction.

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
franklytrue:

These covid vaccines are not ordinary. There is more to it than meets the eye. They are end time tools of destruction.
Lol, you still don’t know that BCG vaccine is given during immunization of a child after birth.
Works with same principles as covid19 vaccine. You lot don’t know anything.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Lol, you still don’t know that BCG vaccine is given during immunization of a child after birth.
You don't know anything spiritual concerning this vaccine. There is something else to this vaccine than the normal infant vaccines. You will believe the government and evil scientists hook, line and sinkers because you think they are always right. You think it is all logic or deception is included?
'...for by your sorceries (pharmakeia) were all nations deceived' - Rev. 18:23
'And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.' - Rev. 12:9
What will the devil not use within his power to deceive the whole world unto destruction?

Take heed that no man deceive you. The elect shall not be deceived. Many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased. The wicked shall do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand but the wise shall understand. (Matt. 24:4-24, Daniel 12:4-10)

You don't even know the one world agenda of the devil in the pipeline, but like the tower of Babel, it shall not be established, only God's kingdom shall be established. Revelation 11:15 - "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
'Paul in his epistle to the Galatians enumerated a concise list of the works of the flesh. Contained in that list is the Greek word, pharmakeia. The King James scholar translated pharmakeia as "witchcraft" but a more probable rendering is that of "sorcery" and is so given by the American Standard Version. Sorcery is far closer to the meaning of the term.

Pharmakeia (sorcery) is a form of the Greek root from which we get our English words pharmacy, pharmacist, and pharmaceutical. Pharmakeia (sorcery) fundamentally has to do with drugs or medicine. Originally the word was used only in the sense of medicine. Plato talked about the different kinds of medicinal treatment: cautery, incision, the use of drugs (pharmakeia), and even starvation. (Plato, Protagorus 354a). In the beginning, pharmakeia was a medical term; it had to do with the proper use of drugs.

Later pharmakeia took on an entirely different meaning. The learned William Barclay says that pharmakeia began "to denote the misuse of drugs, that is, the use of drugs to poison and not to cure. So we read about the law regarding poisoning (Plato, Laws 933 B), and Demosthenes accuses a bad man of poisoning and all kinds of villainy (Demosthenes 40.57). This is the beginning of the bad use of the word" (Flesh And Spirit, p. 36)

In the New Testament, pharmakeia carried with it the idea of sorcery, occultism, and black magic. It is in this sense that Paul used the term in Galatians 5.20. The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia clearly points out that "since the ideas we attach to 'witch' and 'witchcraft' were unknown in Bible times, the words (witch and witchcraft) have no right place in our' Eng. Bible..." (p. 3097). When Paul spoke of pharmakeia (witchcraft KJV) he certainly did not have in mind witches on broomsticks, black cats, and silly superstitions. The Apostle was speaking of sorcery -- the evil abuse of drugs...'
- http://www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume15/TM015091.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
franklytrue:

'Paul in his epistle to the Galatians enumerated a concise list of the works of the flesh. Contained in that list is the Greek word, pharmakeia. The King James scholar translated pharmakeia as "witchcraft" but a more probable rendering is that of "sorcery" and is so given by the American Standard Version. Sorcery is far closer to the meaning of the term.

Pharmakeia (sorcery) is a form of the Greek root from which we get our English words pharmacy, pharmacist, and pharmaceutical. Pharmakeia (sorcery) fundamentally has to do with drugs or medicine. Originally the word was used only in the sense of medicine. Plato talked about the different kinds of medicinal treatment: cautery, incision, the use of drugs (pharmakeia), and even starvation. (Plato, Protagorus 354a). In the beginning, pharmakeia was a medical term; it had to do with the proper use of drugs.

Later pharmakeia took on an entirely different meaning. The learned William Barclay says that pharmakeia began "to denote the misuse of drugs, that is, the use of drugs to poison and not to cure. So we read about the law regarding poisoning (Plato, Laws 933 B), and Demosthenes accuses a bad man of poisoning and all kinds of villainy (Demosthenes 40.57). This is the beginning of the bad use of the word" (Flesh And Spirit, p. 36)

In the New Testament, pharmakeia carried with it the idea of sorcery, occultism, and black magic. It is in this sense that Paul used the term in Galatians 5.20. The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia clearly points out that "since the ideas we attach to 'witch' and 'witchcraft' were unknown in Bible times, the words (witch and witchcraft) have no right place in our' Eng. Bible..." (p. 3097). When Paul spoke of pharmakeia (witchcraft KJV) he certainly did not have in mind witches on broomsticks, black cats, and silly superstitions. The Apostle was speaking of sorcery -- the evil abuse of drugs...'
- http://www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume15/TM015091.html
[/s]
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
franklytrue:

You don't know anything spiritual concerning this vaccine. There is something else to this vaccine than the normal infant vaccines. You will believe the government and evil scientists hook, line and sinkers because you think they are always right. You think it is all logic or deception is included?
'...for by your sorceries (pharmakeia) were all nations deceived' - Rev. 18:23
'And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.' - Rev. 12:9
What will the devil not use within his power to deceive the whole world unto destruction?

Take heed that no man deceive you. The elect shall not be deceived. Many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased. The wicked shall do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand but the wise shall understand. (Matt. 24:4-24, Daniel 12:4-10)

You don't even know the one world agenda of the devil in the pipeline, but like the tower of Babel, it shall not be established, only God's kingdom shall be established. Revelation 11:15 - "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
[/s] I don't condone nitwits
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
I don't condone nitwits
You will tell that to the Righteous Judge on that day, when you keep turning a blind eye to the truth --deceiving, and being deceived (2 Timothy 3:13).

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by franklytrue(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
The time comes soon, with attendant persecution.

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Elliot2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
If people knew that this heavenly race is personal then they would would stop trusting the words of man but rather God himself. A lot of people will regret ever listening to Shepards who are wolves in sheep clothing. You are alone in this race, my friends. Don't allow anyone deceive you. If you are confused about a matter, seek God's voice. You have access to God through Jesus Christ who is our saviour.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Elliot2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
franklytrue:
The time comes soon, with attendant persecution.
The end time is here. The persecution has begun.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Elliot2(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Phut:

Thanks for the info.
Don't take the vaccines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Elliot2(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Thats not how it works. Knowledge kills ignorance.

Read about “herd immunity” to understand why a good number of people need to get the vaccine.
Go and read about Israel. With over 80% vaccinated with even boosters, whybis the situation getting worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Go and read about Israel. With over 80% vaccinated with even boosters, whybis the situation getting worse?
Have you read about here immunity?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Elliot2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
abdsamad:
These same idiots ensured their children were vaccinated against measles and polio etc.

These same people rushed their children to the hospital the first time they had a fever.

The processed food you eat is made by these same "white people" yet...

I don't even know. If you're swayed by this nonsense, I doubt that you'll listen, but I'll point it out anyway: Being religious doesn't correspond to being a doofus. To put it another way: you don't have to abandon your brain cells to believe in god.
If your pastor is saying nonsense, it's because he's saying nonsense not cos nonsense is divinely right.
If your imam who cannot spell paracetamol is telling you not to get the vaccine, you should do a double take and give yourself sense before they lead you to your death
If I did not grow up in a place that was very backward yet saw very healthy old people well over eighties to nineties, I would have believed that drugs and indeed science save lives. But reverse is the case. Your paracetamol and what have don't save lives, they destroy lives. People can't even age peacefully without sicknesses bombarding them. I never grew up to hear about cancer deaths, but the last few years cancer deaths are increasing in my community. Why do we have some much sicknesses around if indeed immunization and drugs help? I suffered from ulcer for over 13yrs taking all the Orthodox drugs I was told to take yet no solution until a simple fried groundnut and a particular flower treated it. At a point in my life I had well over 20 areas of my body with health issues. I spent very huge amounts yet to no avail. I was told I would end up in a wheelchair. But today I am standing, even though not totally healed, but I feel better. And how did I do it? I bullshitted Orthodox medicine and went for natural cures. If you don't know, no business persons have your interest in this life, not even your government. They are all out to milk you. Not even covid vaccines made by big pharma have your interest at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Have you read about here immunity?

Herd immunity?

grin

You don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

Herd immunity?

grin

You don't know what you are talking about.
How do you mean?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
How do you mean?

The person that quoted Israel's data is correct. They have over 80% of their population double jabbed and their cases worsened. Then they went for a 3rd jab and still their cases worsen further.

You, asking the person if they know about herd immunity means you don't know what herd immunity is.

They can never get to herd immunity. If they could, at 60% of the double jab, that should have been achieved.

Can you explain why that is?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

The person that quoted Israel's data is correct. They have over 80% of their population double jabbed and their cases worsened. Then they went for a 3rd jab and still their cases worsen further.

You, asking the person if they know about herd immunity means you don't know what herd immunity is.

They can never get to herd immunity. If they could, at 60% of the double jab, that should have been achieved.

Show me a reliable source to verify this.
Please post a reference that has verifiable data and from a renown scientific body for what you posted.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

And again, that doesn’t still explain why you should not read immunity.
If you don’t provide a reliable source for this data, it’s a big shame that you believe whatever you see online.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Show me a reliable source to verify this.
Please post a reference that has verifiable data and from a renown scientific body for what you posted.

Reference for what? For which of the things? Be specific so I can know how to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
And again, that doesn’t still explain why you should not read immunity.
If you don’t provide a reliable source for this data, it’s a big shame that you believe whatever you see online.

This is empty talk. I even sense you are realizing you are out of your depth. What data? Israel's "vaccination" rate? The spike in cases?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
And again, that doesn’t still explain why you should not reaCH immunity.

You can't reach herd immunity if the jab does not IMMUNIZE.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

You can't reach herd immunity if the jab does not IMMUNIZE.
Show me the statistics from authorities claiming they don’t.
I’m eager to see your references
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

This is empty talk. I even sense you are realizing you are out of your depth. What data? Israel's "vaccination" rate? The spike in cases?
I am on the Isreali ministry of health website here now looking at the figures and infection trend, it’s saying the direct opposite of what you claim.

Do you mind if I share or you want to believe whatever you like?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maestro21:

Reference for what? For which of the things? Be specific so I can know how to educate you.
You want to educate me. lol ok

I need references for the claim that covid19 infection rate skyrocketed in Isreal after the 3rd jab was given.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Phut(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't take the vaccines
I don’t plan on it.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by abdsamad(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Elliot2:
If I did not grow up in a place that was very backward yet saw very healthy old people well over eighties to nineties, I would have believed that drugs and indeed science save lives. But reverse is the case. Your paracetamol and what have don't save lives, they destroy lives. People can't even age peacefully without sicknesses bombarding them. I never grew up to hear about cancer deaths, but the last few years cancer deaths are increasing in my community. Why do we have some much sicknesses around if indeed immunization and drugs help? I suffered from ulcer for over 13yrs taking all the Orthodox drugs I was told to take yet no solution until a simple fried groundnut and a particular flower treated it. At a point in my life I had well over 20 areas of my body with health issues. I spent very huge amounts yet to no avail. I was told I would end up in a wheelchair. But today I am standing, even though not totally healed, but I feel better. And how did I do it? I bullshitted Orthodox medicine and went for natural cures. If you don't know, no business persons have your interest in this life, not even your government. They are all out to milk you. Not even covid vaccines made by big pharma have your interest at heart.

This is as misguided as saying: that guy has been driving for 20 years without seat belts and he's never been injured so what's the benefit of seat belts.

You've answered your own questions. Take it easy ehn. It's not easy to have too much sense
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Geemax(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
God please deliver those that are yours from d chain of darkness cry
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Show me the statistics from authorities claiming they don’t.
I’m eager to see your references

lol

I want to pity you but you are just making me laugh. Is the CDC website good for you or should I bring more?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html#:~:text=Evidence%20suggests%20the%20US%20COVID,interrupting%20chains%20of%20transmission.

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Workch: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

I want to pity you but you are just making me laugh. Is the CDC website good for you or should I bring more?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html#:~:text=Evidence%20suggests%20the%20US%20COVID,interrupting%20chains%20of%20transmission.
Did you read what you posted or you just rushed and posted it?
I think you should read it before posting sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.